[Autism] My oneitis has a boyfriend

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Fuuuark. My oneitis of almost 13 months now has a bf. My manlet friend is third wheeling and just posted a picture of them in the car. Almost 99% sure it’s her but he likes to make everything fucking mysterious on his story for some reason. She’s holding up chick fil a sauce in the car and it looks like her hands but I can only see her side profile. Pretty sure it’s her.

Can’t see the guys face so I don’t know if it’s over for me. He has light brown hair and is tan. Looks pretty tall too. I’m almost 6’ though and wear big b-ball shoes so height isn’t a problem if I mog him facially. I mog most people facially, my problem is I’m a skinny underweight bitch :(. I hair mog him I got dark brown hair Italian phenotype. I don’t like her as much as I used to but still pissed. She’s honestly pretty ugly like a 4.5psl but you guys know how it is when you like someone.

Just wanted to vent to you guys. I need to finish looksmaxing and maybe start fucking talking to her if it bothers me that much. If I can even draw her away slightly it would make me happy lol. She’s moving away soon too so I gotta act quick.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HorseFace and SHARK
If you mogged people you probably wouldn't be feeling sad about your crush dating someone on an incel forum tbh

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, hebbewem and FatmanO
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and ZyzzReincarnate
If you mog him facially it’s completely over for him vice versa

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
Oh, fair enough. What's your issue if you don't mind me asking?

Chronic pain (sciatica) and my spine is 2 inches shorter than it’s supposed to be cause of the rods. And autism. You don’t really notice the former in a shirt tho

View attachment 31061
Chronic pain (sciatica) and my spine is 2 inches shorter than it’s supposed to be cause of the rods. And autism. You don’t really notice the former in a shirt tho
Mental shit can be way worse than physical stuff, chronic pain sounds like a huge.. well... pain, though. Is it because of the spine stuff?

Mental shit can be way worse than physical stuff, chronic pain sounds like a huge.. well... pain, though. Is it because of the spine stuff?
Yeah it is. Nobody cares about body and mine looks fine besides my torso being small. But the chronic pain and autism makes me a complete mentalcel. Atleast with just autism you can be funny and girls find it cute if you’re high functioning like I am. But chronic pain fucks you over badly and I’ve been trying to fix mine for almost 16 months now.
How do you know retard lol

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and UndercovrNormie
She gobbled on cawk and swallowed hot sticky semen now she's gaining from the nutrients

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel, androidcel and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
smash her

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Coping
Fuuuark. My oneitis of almost 13 months now has a bf. My manlet friend is third wheeling and just posted a picture of them in the car. Almost 99% sure it’s her but he likes to make everything fucking mysterious on his story for some reason. She’s holding up chick fil a sauce in the car and it looks like her hands but I can only see her side profile. Pretty sure it’s her.

Can’t see the guys face so I don’t know if it’s over for me. He has light brown hair and is tan. Looks pretty tall too. I’m almost 6’ though and wear big b-ball shoes so height isn’t a problem if I mog him facially. I mog most people facially, my problem is I’m a skinny underweight bitch :(. I hair mog him I got dark brown hair Italian phenotype. I don’t like her as much as I used to but still pissed. She’s honestly pretty ugly like a 4.5psl but you guys know how it is when you like someone.

Just wanted to vent to you guys. I need to finish looksmaxing and maybe start fucking talking to her if it bothers me that much. If I can even draw her away slightly it would make me happy lol. She’s moving away soon too so I gotta act quick.
post pic if you have a good face then

post pic if you have a good face then
I’ve posted pics before

I might find a pic of my oneitis and you guys can tell me if i should pursue or if I’m wasting my time

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
having oneitis=cuck

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
That is just another word for physical attraction.
Possibly, but I think he could masculinity mog him if he lifted a lot and got 2-3years of muscles and size and if he wasn't stunted in growth so he would be tall. Not his fault just unlucky
I’ve posted pics before

I might find a pic of my oneitis and you guys can tell me if i should pursue or if I’m wasting my time
pm me

Possibly, but I think he could masculinity mog him if he lifted a lot and got 2-3years of muscles and size and if he wasn't stunted in growth so he would be tall. Not his fault just unlucky

pm me
1. You are right about being unlucky. I shouldn’t have gotten scoliosis in the first place but oh well. I am adamant that lengthening the spine is possible for me because my discs are useless so they can be replaced with taller ones. I’m already almost 5’11 and I think I’ll be 6’ by the time I’m done growing, with 3 inches of stunted growth.

2.ok

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO