Autistic Youths Are Getting Brainwashed by YouTube MMO Grifters To Not Go To University & Ruining Their Futures

You must be a fucking genius to become successful straight off the bat without even going to uni man these people think they won't go to uni and instead start a 7 figure business jfl

no you don't lol unless you want to start a business in something like engineering then yeah you need the knowledge

but if you want a successfull business in general you can literally find all the infos you need for free on the internet, you can wageslave to save some money

but going to college to study something you don't care about will only result in your time being wasted and alot fucking debts not a thriving business
this is true on so many levels, ive run into accidental bussiness opportunities like 3 times, even though im 18, my first idea was contacting people who clean postmortem houses, you can buy everything and get inside info on the next house- You can go to rent ogrnaizations and take their scrap.

another one is selling wine, my dad and i made 1,500 in 3 days, but only 300 clean jfl.

Last edited:
You need a fucking job to fund it
You're so in the matrix you don't even know
Kamster

skipping university isn't a new idea, and in fact it's probably beneficial to most people. most people are not academically or intellectually inclined, it would be much better for them to get a leg up by entering early into the work force and gaining lots of experience. they would also contribute more to society that way instead of clogging up the system with ineptitude

also, the blackpill is most white collar jobs are had through connections and nepotism, and personal references. your degree means next to nothing. it's essentially just a participation trophy, especially when most university grads are low iq wymxn.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Well in gonna be a billionaire with crypto but I don't consider that "starting my own business"

More like riding the wave of a massive project

Ppl on this forum cope hard asf when it comes to education.

Elite university education gives you credibility, prestige, and status for the rest of your LIFE.

You can’t fuck this up. Studying is also one of the easiest things in the world