Autists acting hyper NT

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
21 year old guy at my work is exactly like this

Always tries to say what he got up to with his "friends" (probably one other autist) and tries to put on the super hardhead bluecollar NT persona. Wont shut the hell up about beer, motorcycles and heavy metal

One time he announced to like 4 people who barely knew him that he was invited to drink beer with probably his only friend

Hes also always tryna talk to this one 60 year old dude who has clearly had enough of his autistic verbal diarrhea and just borderline ignores the guy

cringe shit innit

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, flippasav, Deleted member 28896 and 5 others
21 year old guy at my work is exactly like this

Always tries to say something about what he got up to with his "friends" (probably one other autist) and tries to put on the super hardhead bluecollar NT persona. Wont shut the hell up about beer, motorcycles and heavy metal

One time he announced to like 4 people who barely knew him that he was invited to drink beer with probably his only friend

Hes also always tryna talk to this one 60 year old dude who has clearly had enough of his autistic verbal diarrhea and just borderline ignores the guy

Cringe shit innit
Let me guess, he's below 5 PSL as well.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and Bitchwhipper2
Meanwhile I just sit at my office desk not talking to anyone, the only words I say being hi and goodbye

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and Sprinkles
Let me guess, he's below 5 PSL as well.
Hard to rate because hes ogre as fuck

Looks like a fucking caveman and has a long ass viking wannabe hairlike this:
Tumblr p41pbxEdjX1wtzqtlo3 1280

And a huge untrimmed beard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, Deleted member 28896, Sprinkles and 1 other person
Is he gym cel?
Hard to tell tbh.

Has very big arms for someone who would be untrained, but hes also a fieldman, has a good frame and is obviously genetically high T + manlet.

Also if he went to the gym he would probably never stfu about how much he lifted so probably not

How tall is he + is he incel?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and Deleted member 28896
Just fake it till you make it

Super NT people have lower IQ
Autists are high IQ but socially retarded