Christmas Tales. The Time My Dad Was Working For Special Needs Adults And Was Invited To Christmas Party. Tales #2 Absolutely Brutal …

Axii

Axii

PSL Autist : Chico X O'pry lookalike
Last year my Dad was invited to a Christmas Party for all his coworkers and their clients, He was happy about it because my sister and I were going to meet his client for the first time, It’s at a Church which is ironic as whats about to happen later, we arrive and we are greeted by his boss, she welcomes us hugs my Dad, calls my sister beautiful but then immediately after says “you look just like your father :feelsbadman:“ doesn’t even hug her or anything
whatever, but it sucks because if you knew what he looked like it absolutely kills her ego every time someone says something about it, good thing Im not blood related to him

She Greets me with the widest smile and her eyes lightened up and says “you’re so handsome” okay :chad:

We get to the table and meet his client and he’s this 30 year old guy with severe cerebral palsy and autism, my whole family is saying hey to him and his mom while virtue signaling the whole time waving at him and smiling, my sister and I talk to him in (baby voice :feelskek::feelsbadman:) wasn’t even intentional like it was just instinctively, I give him a fist bump on his curled hand and we say our goodbyes and go to a different table where we settle and meet his two other coworkers a man (Bob) and (roastie) and bobs client, Bobs client is a mute Downy we say hey to them and we get plates, roastie sees my dad says hi to us gets to my sister and says “you are so cute! You look just like your father!” :feelskek: But stares at me in the eyes longer than she even interacts with both my sister and my dad and calls me handsome and that I have pretty eyes. church servers come over table to table and just only serve people lukewarm papa john pizza, my fatass gets five slices (I was taking MK677 at the time and was hungry as fuck) and feel bad when I get a another because the downy is mute and loves pizza and he can’t communicate to the people what flavor he wants when they come around so I give him my last slice.
The real clown show starts after when they start to host games between the caretakers and their clients though. They put these disabled adults in antlers had had other disables throw rings on the antlers and everyone was cheering them on (in reality they were laughing at their pets) got so bad another downy threw a ring in a paraplegic autistic kids eye and this older black lady with autism was attempting to sing hallelujah, voice cracking, off pitch speeding up slowing down :feelskek:

We took photos of santa though which was just an NT old guy but he was creepy as fuck and held my little sister by her waist in the photo :feelsbadman:

But yeah brutal clown world man, brutal shit

all the disabled got ornaments that they had to paint themselves even the ones with autism and cerebral palsy, my dad and I was laughing at that one

But yeah they were laughing at their people pets for momentary laughter and empathy baiting just so they can go home later that night and have to wipe their clients ass

Fucking crazy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, Pikabro and i_love_roosters
Brutal world for disabled people.

Its pretty sad

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, Pikabro and Axii
Last year my Dad was invited to a Christmas Party for all his coworkers and their clients, He was happy about it because my sister and I were going to meet his client for the first time, It’s at a Church which is ironic as whats about to happen later, we arrive and we are greeted by his boss, she welcomes us hugs my Dad, calls my sister beautiful but then immediately after says “you look just like your father :feelsbadman:“ doesn’t even hug her or anything
whatever, but it sucks because if you knew what he looked like it absolutely kills her ego every time someone says something about it, good thing Im not blood related to him

She Greets me with the widest smile and her eyes lightened up and says “you’re so handsome” okay :chad:

We get to the table and meet his client and he’s this 30 year old guy with severe cerebral palsy and autism, my whole family is saying hey to him and his mom while virtue signaling the whole time waving at him and smiling, my sister and I talk to him in (baby voice :feelskek::feelsbadman:) wasn’t even intentional like it was just instinctively, I give him a fist bump on his curled hand and we say our goodbyes and go to a different table where we settle and meet his two other coworkers a man (Bob) and (roastie) and bobs client, Bobs client is a mute Downy we say hey to them and we get plates, roastie sees my dad says hi to us gets to my sister and says “you are so cute! You look just like your father!” :feelskek: But stares at me in the eyes longer than she even interacts with both my sister and my dad and calls me handsome and that I have pretty eyes. church servers come over table to table and just only serve people lukewarm papa john pizza, my fatass gets five slices (I was taking MK677 at the time and was hungry as fuck) and feel bad when I get a another because the downy is mute and loves pizza and he can’t communicate to the people what flavor he wants when they come around so I give him my last slice.
The real clown show starts after when they start to host games between the caretakers and their clients though. They put these disabled adults in antlers had had other disables throw rings on the antlers and everyone was cheering them on (in reality they were laughing at their pets) got so bad another downy threw a ring in a paraplegic autistic kids eye and this older black lady with autism was attempting to sing hallelujah, voice cracking, off pitch speeding up slowing down :feelskek:

We took photos of santa though which was just an NT old guy but he was creepy as fuck and held my little sister by her waist in the photo :feelsbadman:

But yeah brutal clown world man, brutal shit

all the disabled got ornaments that they had to paint themselves even the ones with autism and cerebral palsy, my dad and I was laughing at that one

But yeah they were laughing at their people pets for momentary laughter and empathy baiting just so they can go home later that night and have to wipe their clients ass

Fucking crazy
1:lul::lul::lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Axii
Seems like an interesting story but the way you narrated it was confusing