Ava Rose new boyfriend

to_stop_da_cope

to_stop_da_cope

life is nothing tbh
Just be ugly 4 PSL pseudo drug addict twink theory strikes again
Tag this faggot @Proex cause eva cudmore is next hmm I wonder what faggot takes her anime pussy virginity

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 5393 and 3 others
why the fuck are u obsessed with me. U keep tagging me calling me a faggot, telling others im not helpful and they should stop tagging me, making 2 threads about me. All because I didnt react ur posts.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9499, Looks234, Deleted member 6191 and 14 others
jfl no reply other than mine shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
jfl no reply other than mine shit thread
Hmm shit tread? I would agree, however... you sweated your dick and wrote long answer full of anger then this thread lived in your Head rent free for 15 minutes so you could comeback and comment how shit it is, now I know that you miss me and Eva is just to take attention away from it
You know what?
You want me to accept your apology?
Well...
Fuck you @Proex and get out of my magnificent thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Ritalincell
Hmm shit tread? I would agree, however... you sweated your dick and wrote long answer full of anger then this thread lived in your Head rent free so you could comeback and comment how shit it is, now I know that you miss me and Eva is just to take attention away from it
You know what?
You want me to accept your apology?
Well...
Fuck you @Proex and get out of my thread
long answer lol. Never knew 2 sentences is long lol. Those sentences arent even long to most ppl.

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
long answer lol. Never knew 2 sentences is long lol. Those sentences arent even long to most ppl.
ur reply to mine was even longer faggot @to_stop_da_cope

• +1
how do you know these things?
you are legit more autistic than me

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 6217, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
ur reply to mine was even longer faggot @to_stop_da_cope
You are prolly blind or smth, stop it proex, let me end your suffer, it even hurts me dont Think Ill start respecting you again tho
Well
Yea
I ACCEPT your apology

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
You are prolly blind or smth, stop it proex, let me end your suffer, it even hurts me dont Think Ill start respecting you again tho
Well
Yea
I ACCEPT your apology
never apologized didnt do anything wrong to u. Ur the one who's supposed to apologize and I dont care if u do because im not that sensitive to get pissed off and make multiple threads all because someone who didnt react my post

• +1
LOL ITS FUCKING OVER
@Proex @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and RoundHouse
never apologized didnt do anything wrong to u. Ur the one who's supposed to apologize and I dont care if u do because im not that sensitive to get pissed off and make multiple threads all because someone who didnt react my post
Why you still behaving like that buddy? Why ain’t never gonna be good friends again and that’s ok sometimes just people aren’t destined to each other
But I don’t feel hatred towards you anymore we can be friends but not fuckbuddies

Why you still behaving like that buddy? Why ain’t never gonna be good friends again and that’s ok sometimes just people aren’t destined to each other
But I don’t feel hatred towards you anymore we can be friends but not fuckbuddies
I dont care wtf u feel about me. Ur literally the one tagging me and making threads about me.
this thread lived in your Head rent free for 15 minutes so you could comeback and comment how shit it is
Didnt live in my head rent free, after my 1st post here I posted 6 times in different thread then I remembered about ur shit thread had no replies since I didnt get notified

He’s not 4 psl . Jfl @Taylorswift

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Taylorswift
:feelsohh:
Sikkunt23

• Love it
He’s not 4 psl . Jfl @Taylorswift
OP is a retarded pre-teen who loves to gargle on Barrett's and De Poop's cum. Imagine actually taking him seriously.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Looks234, Deleted member 5746 and 2 others
O
OP is a retarded pre-teen who loves to gargle on Barrett's and De Poop's cum. Imagine actually taking him seriously.
them what psl is this guy

• Ugh..
Reactions: Taylorswift
why the fuck are u obsessed with me. U keep tagging me calling me a faggot, telling others im not helpful and they should stop tagging me, making 2 threads about me. All because I didnt react ur posts.
Is that bluecel molesting you lmao?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Taylorswift
kys OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5145
I dont care wtf u feel about me. Ur literally the one tagging me and making threads about me.

Didnt live in my head rent free, after my 1st post here I posted 6 times in different thread then I remembered about ur shit thread had no replies since I didnt get notified
I don’t even know how you look, yet you don’t wanna admit yo your real feelings, that’s indeed brutal and low t if you proex I know you’re gonna mature soon and tell me how you feel.... well soon we’ll be friends again when you’re ready

• Ugh..
If this guy is seriously 4 psl to u ur so delusional it’s frankly autistic
I been saying this for years, yes I got autism
Now answer me what psl you think he is

• Ugh..
Please don’t stick your nose where it’s not really needed, it’s between me and proex and he needs to finally mature

• Ugh..
ig. It all started since I asked him if he had @Toth's thot's nudes, he reported me for homosexuality all I asked was if he had not to tell him to send them.

I made a thread to discuss more with him since our original discussion in his thread was deleted since he posted the dick pic of jim bobson.

So we discussed more there and he got pissed I wasnt reacting his posts as he already has a shit ratio and then he kept tagging me and making threads about me and shit

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RoundHouse, Pussyslayer and RAITEIII
ig. It all started since I asked him if he had @Toth's thot's nudes, he reported me for homosexuality all I asked was if he had not to tell him to send them.

I made a thread to discuss more with him since our original discussion in his thread was deleted since he posted the dick pic of jim bobson.

So we discussed more there and he got pissed I wasnt reacting his posts as he already has a shit ratio and then he kept tagging me and making threads about me and shit
Stop_da_cope we all know how it really started buddy you’re really mad after @Toth's thot left, me too tho he was good user

Now you got me instead bro an we need to work it out or you just gonna live in severe sadness 24/7 and your t lvls will go down

Chill he's a nobody on this forum. You gigamog

• +1
holy fuuck lol hes so obsessed with me just filtered proex by his @ and I fucking saw tons of times he mentioned me without @ing wtf

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RoundHouse, RAITEIII and xefo
holy fuuck lol hes so obsessed with me just filtered proex by his @ and I fucking saw tons of times he mentioned me without @ing wtf
he's made a thread about me too

guys a fucking loser

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and Deleted member 6723

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and xefo
This guy surpasses my peak of cringe @Proex

• JFL
he's made a thread about me too

guys a fucking loser
wtf first time seeing you or you changed your nickname

that’s what I told you you are so fucking fake when we text 1v1 you’re always so supportive and say how you like me and now when people are around you just treat me like you don’t know who I am, pathetic and Let me tell you this, I will never give you another chance

Chill he's a nobody on this forum. You gigamog
Cope

that’s what I told you you are so fucking fake when we text 1v1 you’re always so supportive and say how you like me and now when people are around you just treat me like you don’t know who I am, pathetic and Let me tell you this, I will never give you another chance

Cope
Leave Proex alone tbh bye

• +1
  • +1

Cope
wtf do u mean? I literally never talk to u. I have around 4 pages of PMs and not a single PM is to u.

• +1
@hairyballscel brootal

yeah proex is a backstabber tbh eviscerate him op

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and to_stop_da_cope
ok dark triad serial killer chadpreet
stop calling me chadpreet i dont want to be mistaken for curry its a deathsentence on this site

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and to_stop_da_cope
wtf do u mean? I literally never talk to u. I have around 4 pages of PMs and not a single PM is to u.
Bro I’m gonna be honest you remind me of my old friend Toths thot for some reason I just treat you like him and you always used to treat me like he did I were like younger brother to you and now you treat me like shit that’s kinda sad cause toths thot is not with us anymore and he would be disappointed with our behavior rn

obviously not
Bro I don’t remember this but I described you just like I would @Taylorswift maybe that was a mistake

Bro I’m gonna be honest you remind me of my old friend Toths thot for some reason I just treat you like him and you always used to treat me like he did I were like younger brother to you and know you treat me like shit that’s kinda sad cause toths thot is not with us anymore and he would be disappointed with our behavior rn
jfl he larped as some different and the dick pics he sent u werent even his. We only have 2 pages of us talking together and less than 1 page if u minus the beef we have

• +1
@op still brootal thread tbh

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
jfl he larped as some different and the dick pics he sent u werent even his. We only have 2 pages of us talking together and less than 1 page if u minus the beef we have
He sent me Jimson nudes not his and it doesn’t matter don’t you feel connection we have? We are more connected than any other users here you know how’s that called? fucking destiny proex... destiny

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5145