Ava Rose new boyfriend

He sent me Jimson nudes not his and it doesn’t matter don’t you feel connection we have? We are more connected than any other users here you know how’s that called? fucking destiny proex... destiny
wtf lol look at this homosexual. Clearly u are a homosexual with that coupled with the other 4 times u were warned/reported for being homosexual.

I dont fucking feel any connection with u at all even a single bit. I barely fucking know u.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RoundHouse and to_stop_da_cope
wtf lol look at this homosexual. Clearly u are a homosexual with that coupled with the other 4 times u were warned/reported for being homosexual.

I dont fucking feel any connection with u at all even a single bit. I barely fucking know u.
Ahhh... brutal as always I’m gonna be 100% honest with you bro I wanted us to be friends you really helped me back in my graycel days, I never wanted to have beef with you I got mad cause you totally forgot about me. I guess we should just end it all and never talk again, just never answer to each other
That was good friendship proex
Goodbye my friend

He is good looking and mogs OP to Oblivion

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
He mogs me but 10% these days is not a success
Lmfao what? Kid, he's fucking a gigastacy while ur rotting on this forum. How is his looks not a success

I'm drugmaxxing where is my gigastacy kid
You are fat you need to be skinny and have tattoos obviously+ it only works in hs/ college MAX

good appeal tbh

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
just googled ava rose

Tenorhang