D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
Are there even any? ded srs

Steal, Sell drugs, Gamble, or Rope

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 18879
all requrie high NT and high threat face brutal
I know mexican retards that sell weed and make decent money, IQ probably no higher then 90

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 18879
make music bro i told u a 100 times

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Its over,everything nowadays requires you to be NT,living requires NT

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 18879
i already told you the antidote
proper breathing techniques, nootropics and wikipedia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and Pakicel
i already told you the antidote
proper breathing techniques, nootropics and wikipedia
Nootropics are cope unless you have ADHD or something like that. Most of the results you see online are just placebo. Maybe if you stack a dozen different medications, combined that with something like tDCS and play lots of dual-n back, you might see some increase in general intelligence but it doesn't seem to be worth the effort.

Imo, 95 IQ is still fine. He won't be able to get a PhD in mathematics from Cambridge or anything like that. But he is smart enough for most jobs.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Abhorrence
Nootropics are cope unless you have ADHD or something like that. Most of the results you see online are just placebo. Maybe if you stack a dozen different medications, combined that with something like tDCS and play lots of dual-n back, you might see some increase in general intelligence but it doesn't seem to be worth the effort.

Imo, 95 IQ is still fine. He won't be able to get a PhD in mathematics from Cambridge or anything like that. But he is smart enough for most jobs.
taking nootropics and reading wikipedia is iq boost

beast combination

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
taking nootropics and reading wikipedia is iq boost

beast combination
Yes. You can take drugs to improve your focus and learn new things. But you are not going to be able to increase the speed at which you learn as it is mostly determined by certain baseline mental abilities that are pretty stable over your lifetime. Most people, at least those who research intelligence, would refer to these abilities when speaking of intelligence.

What do you mean by "success"? You can succeed at something specific, not just in general (that would be having good genes).

Amphetamines
If the cards you are dealing with suck dgaf

First step is converting to Islam srs. I'm not even proselytising here. This is something white losers do all the time. It gives you a basic community/belonging and can keep you out of degenerate shit. It might not work out but you have nothing to lose. Find a scholar/imam or whatever forms of outreach you have available to you.

Then inshallah with time you'll absorb the teachings and become an actual Muslim. Don't become one of those ginger terrorists though

• +1
Yes. You can take drugs to improve your focus and learn new things. But you are not going to be able to increase the speed at which you learn as it is mostly determined by certain baseline mental abilities that are pretty stable over your lifetime. Most people, at least those who research intelligence, would refer to these abilities when speaking of intelligence.
So if i have "slow brain", it's safe to assume I'm low IQ? My brains processing power is basically halved in speed lol

• +1
So if i have "slow brain", it's safe to assume I'm low IQ? My brains processing power is basically halved in speed lol
It's likely you are of average intelligence. But if you really want to know, take the WAIS.

• +1