BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Brownmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Luffymaxxing
Over

• +1
Reactions: Jova
As much as I admire their robotic and orderly nature, I would truly hate to live in Germany.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Cucked country

@Manletmachine

germany is irrelevant in 2024

fell off so hard

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
they get so offended when you mention that
Do they?! I don’t think so. I think Germans take pride in their robust and also gray personalities. They’re smart and work extremely hard but the trade off is lack of humanity and colorful energy.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Do they?! I don’t think so. I think Germans take pride in their robust and also gray personalities. They’re smart and work extremely hard but the trade off is lack of humanity and colorful energy.
No lol they don’t like the robot stereotype

• Woah
Reactions: Eternal_
I also don’t think they raided anyone

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
They just sent letters

Bro thinks incels are important

nigga knows germans from tiktok

Why are german people so orderly and robotic? Whenever I talk sexually with my girlfriend she is giving me instructions like "I want you to choke me" and "kiss me with deep moaning" "does that make sense?"

LIKE WHAT :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and mayo mogger
Avg white country gameplay

Why are german people so orderly and robotic? Whenever I talk sexually with my girlfriend she is giving me instructions like "I want you to choke me" and "kiss me with deep moaning" "does that make sense?"

LIKE WHAT :lul:
Its because the german language has very specific terms for things, little slang

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
Its because the german language has very specific terms for things, little slang
at least she's open about being primal, and yeah I know I tried learning german for her but the language seems too retarded for me

My cousin is married to a German and I've met multiple germans before. Correct me then, muslimcel cuck
in fucking your dirty slav untermensch mother u fucking cuck don’t dare to talk to me like that dirty gypsy kill yourself
muted for eternity

• JFL
in fucking your dirty slav untermensch mother u fucking cuck don’t dare to talk to me like that dirty gypsy kill yourself
muted for eternity
What is your ethnic background, sand monkey?

What is your ethnic background, sand monkey?
It doesn’t matter since I mog you pathetic bastard to auschwitz and back fucking subhuman

• JFL