"Average height is 6'+”

Dravi_Phen

Dravi_Phen

Iron
These threads are made by manlets to make tallchads feel short. "Oh you're 6'0? Too bad the average height is 6'2, you're on the same level as 5'7 tall me"
Stay in your lane goblins.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'8manlet, MEMPSK, poloralf and 19 others
Cope, all Zoomers are 7'3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 11875 and 11 others
they're just made by europeans, most young men in north/west europe are around 6'

americans don't understand because their height has been crippled by inbreeding with subhumans, and pale americans aren't white.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, IMZLEGEND, MEMPSK and 11 others
shut the fuck up manlet

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
they're just made by europeans, most young men in north/west europe are around 6'

americans don't understand because their height has been crippled by inbreeding with subhumans, and pale americans aren't white.
Sure buddy.
I have met tons of northern Europeans and they all range from 5'9 - 5'11, they rarely go over 6'1.
Africans otoh tend to be 6'+ but they also have the other end of the spectrum with some of them being absolute midgets. This is the truth.
shut the fuck up manlet
Shut the fuck up 173 cm midget, fucking conglomeration of inferior genes having the gall to talk to anyone.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: callisto, Deleted member 24940 and Deleted member 23554
Sure buddy.
I have met tons of northern Europeans and they all range from 5'9 - 5'11, they rarely go over 6'1.
Africans otoh tend to be 6'+ but they also have the other end of the spectrum with some of them being absolute midgets. This is the truth.

Shut the fuck up 173 cm midget, fucking conglomeration of inferior genes having the gall to talk to anyone.
i will rape you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11875, poloralf, Deleted member 16515 and 1 other person
Sure buddy.

Lol you stfu his money is enough to mog your entire bloodline
He can easily get LL and any surgery he wants whereas incels like you just rot

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Lol you stfu his money is enough to mog your entire bloodline
He can easily get LL and any surgery he wants whereas incels like you just rot
Ll by how much?
8 inches?
Fucking midgets, once again - you have no right to speak. Also muh mooney, bluepilled cuck.

Ll by how much?
8 inches?
Fucking midgets, once again - you have no right to speak. Also muh mooney, bluepilled cuck.
E05ECCE1 4D44 45A8 9408 E2C5DCF3EBD6

5’10=5’8=midget no happiness for you in this life

• Ugh..
Ll by how much?
8 inches?
Lmfao I'm 6'3 kid now stfu and yes money matters you can get any surgeries you want and LL too please come out from your mum's basement bro

• +1

Americans are short it’s Jew chemicals. I’m 6’1 and fraud to 6’2,5 and I’m able to be a kinda tall as a curry. Over for the United States of Israel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
Lmfao I'm 6'3 kid now stfu and yes money matters you can get any surgeries you want and LL too please come out from your mum's basement bro
>I am muh 6'3
Didn't ask, didn't care.
Now shut the fuck up

According to humanphenotypes.net the average nordid zoomer is 183.5 cm tall

These threads are made by manlets to make tallchads feel short. "Oh you're 6'0? Too bad the average height is 6'2, you're on the same level as 5'7 tall me"
Average height in Western Europe is around 6’4-6’5 you’re coping if you’re saying otherwise

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 23554
According to humanphenotypes.net the average nordid zoomer is 183.5 cm tall
You brainless nigger that's the pre-Industrial Revolution average

You live in Philippines? People are getting taller those 5ft10 stats are actually for older generations

Update yourself or get out of Philippines

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Over 6 ft is tall

5 ft 11 and 6 ft is average

5 ft 10 is manlet

5 ft 9 and below is subhuman

Username: Dravidian_pheno

• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian, datboijj and Deleted member 2268
Over 6 ft is tall

5 ft 11 and 6 ft is average

5 ft 10 is manlet

5 ft 9 and below is subhuman
Cope, face will always rule.

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
Talk to them bro

I feel average at 6'1 in Canada. It could just be my body dysmorphia though.

Sure buddy.

average young Northern/Central European and Yugoslavian is about ~5'11 barefoot

that's proven by studies