Why do people say height = genetics? It's purely about diet/protein

JoeKeys9

JoeKeys9

Raw Sex + Business + Good Food + Boxing

height has a direct correlation with protein intake

The real reason short children are short like their parents is because their parents feed them the same diet they grew up on

They don't pass on genetics, its they pass on the habit of a shit diet. and pass on the low socioeconomic status

More proof is ethnics who are born in the west are the same height as westerners cos they eat and can afford the same diet, but their counterparts back home are short

Tall parents ate a good diet their entire life thats why theyre tall. Then theyll pass on that good diet and money to afford the highh protein good food to their kid which will make them tall too.

Height = wealth + habit of a good diet.

Not genetics

An example like this. It's probably not because of her 4ft11 genetics that ruined his height.

It's probably because she looked after him, and she cooked him the same shit low protein diet that made her 4ft11. probably fucking ramen noodles and egg every day

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogre, shewantsme, datboijj and 6 others
I ate nothing but mcdonalds and am 6'3" and im anorexic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, zub111, datboijj and 3 others
Water, the average Dutch man was 5"5 a century ago

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, nofap, insufferableincel and 1 other person
View attachment 2927516
View attachment 2927517

The real reason short children are short like their parents is because their parents feed them the same diet they grew up on

They don't pass on genetics, its they pass on the habit of a shit diet

More proof is ethnics who are born in the west are the same height as westerners cos they eat and can afford the same diet, but their counterparts back home are short

Tall parents ate a good diet their entire life thats why theyre tall. Then theyll pass on that good diet and money to afford the highh protein good food to their kid which will make them tall too.

Not genetics

View attachment 2927526

An example like this. It's probably not because of her 4ft11 genetics that ruined his height.

It's probably because she looked after him, and she cooked him the same shit low protein diet that made her 4ft11. probably fucking ramen noodles and egg every day
it is indeed genetics. my dads brother were 6'4, his bastard son 6'8. His other son 5'8, his wife 5'4.
Me 6'1, my brother 6'1. We're litteraly the same height. To the milimeter.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, borismonster and 91302
it is indeed genetics. my dads brother were 6'4, his bastard son 6'8. His other son 5'8, his wife 5'4.
Anon discovers Environment has significance on genetics
Water Explosion GIF

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and mewingmaxxer
shit diet that contains high sugar makes u grow taller cos increases igf 1

maybe cos u live in the same household and eat the same food lol? proves my point

Genetics are your potential and your diet and lifestyle determine whether you fulfil your potential. You can't just eat your way to being 7ft tall. But yes, the modern diet will knock cms off your potential height. In about 50 years of separation north koreans are several inches shorter than south koreans, that isn't a genetic difference.

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, Heinrich Schmidt, NoReedemingFeature and 4 others
No NOT true. There is a genetic predetermined height. You are not getting past that no matter what you do. Don't cope dumb bitch
Because the shorts couldn't reproduce, they were incels, only tall people reproduced so the average height increased.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Timmy, SkullDynamics and 2 others
No NOT true. There is a genetic predetermined height. You are not getting past that no matter what you do. Don't cope dumb bitch

Because the shorts couldn't reproduce, they were incels, only tall people reproduced so the average height increased.
Your aren't reaching it without protein :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: insufferableincel
then why are ethnics in third world 5ft4, meanwhile their sons born in the west are born 6ft

• +1
Reactions: nofap and LegitUser
low iq

Your aren't reaching it without protein :ogre:
well actually wanna know a goddamn fact? you are reaching it. the human body is crazy. you're reaching your predetermined height unless malnutritioned like an african kid.
cope
then why are ethnics in third world 5ft4, meanwhile their sons born in the west are born 6ft
because it is already in their genes to grow tall, but they're barely getting any nutrition. with good diet they reach their predetermined height.

• +1
Reactions: pablomaxx
maybe cos u live in the same household and eat the same food lol? proves my point
It definetely has with genetics to do. Im not disagreeing the significance of environment.

I am just saying genetics has a barrier of potential, max potential is probably 6'1 for the individual. Worst potential 5'8 (eating cheerious everyday, never training, being fat)
Its still genetics none the less.

It's both. Genetics determines your potential height, diet determines whether you reach that potential.

Genetics determine the range and lifestyle depends the value. True of many things including height and IQ.

It's seen in families between siblings, shorter one is taller than older since they can afford better food for the younger one

Room temp IQ thread

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
I also used to eat pure fast food as a kid and guess what I'm 4'9 my dad is 5'3 and my mom is 4'7. Why aren't we the same height than?

• JFL
Reactions: M-1014 and 91302
I also used to eat pure fast food as a kid and guess what I'm 4'9 my dad is 5'3 and my mom is 4'7. Why aren't we the same height than?
Genetics. my dad is 6'6" and my mom 5'4".

Sorry that ur 5'3" dad decided to breed.

Fuck I just realized I have no idea how but I thought you were op but at the same time I thought you weren't. I know it's genetics I was trying to prove a point to op that even though you and I ate very similar growing up one of us is a giant and the other a dwarf. So sorry about that lol. Yeah I have no idea why my short parents didn't think about how their height would effect a son especially considering my dad was bullied for his height. Good thing I'm the only boy in the family I wouldn't wish this hell on anyone.

they are only this tall because women chose tall men
and dutch men also chose tall women

• +1
Reactions: M-1014
they are only this tall because women chose tall men
and dutch men also chose tall women
utter nonsense. so dutch are the only girls who like tall men?

or do u think its something to do with the fact theyre the richest smartest people in the world?

you guys are actually low iq lol

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Would make sense for me, my dad is 5'7 and my mom is 5'5 and I'm 6'1. I'm apparently the tallest person my ancestral bloodline has ever seen. My far relatives and cousins are always shocked when they see me lol.

Then i remember how I ate a lot of KFC and mcdonalds as a kid and played a shit ton of sports, maybe that has something to do with it?

• +1
Reactions: JoeKeys9
utter nonsense. so dutch are the only girls who like tall men?

or do u think its something to do with the fact theyre the richest smartest people in the world?

you guys are actually low iq lol
Keep coping

TBH imo you get taller height in western countries due to an abundance of resources in the last ~80 years which leads to foids choosing good looks genes (including height) rather than good provider genes. Hence why I don't think it's solely about diet and protein.

Imo the Dutch (tallest nation on Earth) hadn't had much different nutrition than other WE countries such as France, UK, Germany, yet the Dutch heightmog them all. I think it's due to their liberal policies in the last 80 years (Netherlands is the most liberal country in WE), which has lead to women choosing better looking men rather than picking men with conservative qualities such as being a good provider, husband etc. So in just a few generations natural selection has bumped up their height from less than the US average to way above.

This hypothesis also makes sense for slavcels and Eastern Europeans/Balkans being shorter on average than WE (with the exception of Montenegro). Resources were more important for EE/Balkans since they were ravaged by communism regimes, wars and unstable political systems, poverty, in the past few generations, so their foids were forced to pick stable husbands and men with good provider genes rather than bad boy good looking tall losers with good looks genes. Yes many slavcels were/are alcoholics jfl :lul:, but most slav fathers provide for their children nonetheless, there wasn't/isn't a lot of state money going for single mothers. Whereas in WE, especially in the Netherlands, the opposite was the case, where you have the state funneling money to single mothers (replacing the provider father).

TBH I don't have info on it but I bet divorce rates were way higher in Netherlands (and WE) than in EE 30 years ago before EE started getting modernized (but EE still probably has lower divorce rates even today). But height is increasing in EE rapidly nowadays as well due to the abundance of resources, you can see each new generation becoming taller due to natural selection for height. EE is only a few generations behind.

View attachment 2927516
View attachment 2927517

They don't pass on genetics, its they pass on the habit of a shit diet. and pass on the low socioeconomic status

Not genetics

View attachment 2927526

Why are black people so tall when they don’t even eat ?

Why are black people so tall when they don’t even eat ?
Look at the map, black people are the shortest people in the world lol

TBH imo you get taller height in western countries due to an abundance of resources in the last ~80 years which leads to foids choosing good looks genes (including height) rather than good provider genes. Hence why I don't think it's solely about diet and protein.

Imo the Dutch (tallest nation on Earth) hadn't had much different nutrition than other WE countries such as France, UK, Germany, yet the Dutch heightmog them all. I think it's due to their liberal policies in the last 80 years (Netherlands is the most liberal country in WE), which has lead to women choosing better looking men rather than picking men with conservative qualities such as being a good provider, husband etc. So in just a few generations natural selection has bumped up their height from less than the US average to way above.

This hypothesis also makes sense for slavcels and Eastern Europeans/Balkans being shorter on average than WE (with the exception of Montenegro). Resources were more important for EE/Balkans since they were ravaged by communism regimes, wars and unstable political systems, poverty, in the past few generations, so their foids were forced to pick stable husbands and men with good provider genes rather than bad boy good looking tall losers with good looks genes. Yes many slavcels were/are alcoholics jfl :lul:, but most slav fathers provide for their children nonetheless, there wasn't/isn't a lot of state money going for single mothers. Whereas in WE, especially in the Netherlands, the opposite was the case, where you have the state funneling money to single mothers (replacing the provider father).

TBH I don't have info on it but I bet divorce rates were way higher in Netherlands (and WE) than in EE 30 years ago before EE started getting modernized (but EE still probably has lower divorce rates even today). But height is increasing in EE rapidly nowadays as well due to the abundance of resources, you can see each new generation becoming taller due to natural selection for height. EE is only a few generations behind.
No they're just richer so they can afford better food and smarter so they actively make the habit of good diet. Reality.

Instead of ur autistic theory

No they're just richer so they can afford better food and smarter so they actively make the habit of good diet. Reality.

Instead of ur autistic theory
lol rly, it's autistic to say that a biological trait is both genetic and environmental?
it's literally autistic to say the opposite like you do.
there is no biological feature that is not at least partly genetic.
how come facial structure, brain size, skin color, etc. are determined at least in part by genetics, but when it comes to height it's suddenly all environmental?
you either have a pea-sized brain or are troll

4136904 IMG 3532

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
Not where I’m from tho
If u live in the west with black people obviously they're similar heights as white cos they can afford the same high protein diet

If u live in the west with black people obviously they're similar heights as white cos they can afford the same high protein diet
Good point