Average lean man waist size

IWantToMax

IWantToMax

I'm getting to 99.99% tier
A couple months ago I had measured my waist circumference, and got 73cm (15%bf), it seems really fucking low to me.
I know having a small waist makes your body more Vtapered, but isn't it too small?
Also what'd be the average waist size for a lean man?

40-46 waist size is average perceived 'lean' waste.
actual waist size of someone who is actually 'lean' is a lot less likely 28-32

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and IWantToMax
my waist is 30 inches around

• Woah
Reactions: IWantToMax
Wanna fuckin trade?

• JFL
that is 28". Do you shop in the children's section? Height and weight?

I have a 31" waist. Can't find many 31" pants, and when I do they are too tight in the leg. So I just buy 32". And I can't find a belt that fits, I have to punch extra holes in my belts. Average for a lean man is probably 34" based upon the fact there seem to be so many pants available in those sizes. But I live in US, suspect men are slightly thinner in Europe.

• JFL

I have a 31" waist. Can't find many 31" pants, and when I do they are too tight in the leg. So I just buy 32". And I can't find a belt that fits, I have to punch extra holes in my belts. Average for a lean man is probably 34" based upon the fact there seem to be so many pants available in those sizes. But I live in US, suspect men are slightly thinner in Europe.
You might be talking about hips, unless you wear your pants waist high :lul:

My hips are 83 cm, so they're regular size I'd say

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
Men's pants in the US are sold by waist size, I have never seen it any other way, I have no fucking idea why you mention hips.

There are lot of fat fucks in the US, I think the average waist size is over 40"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and mikeock
Men's pants in the US are sold by waist size, I have never seen it any other way, I have no fucking idea why you mention hips.

There are lot of fat fucks in the US, I think the average waist size is over 40"
Oh didn't know about that.
I have no problem finding clothes that suit me tbh

Oh didn't know about that.
I have no problem finding clothes that suit me tbh
You either live in India or are a low IQ (and fat) female. Not waiting to find out, will put on ignore.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and KEy21
^ raged

• +1
There is no data. Personally i think waist should be 30" LEAN minimum. Anything lower is framecel af. Also depends upon height weight

You either live in India or are a low IQ (and fat) female. Not waiting to find out, will put on ignore.
Do whatever you want to do, I don't give a fuck about you.
Are you envious you fatass?

There is no data. Personally i think waist should be 30" LEAN minimum. Anything lower is framecel af. Also depends upon height weight
you’re not lean

Shoulder width is slightly above US average, only waist is so narrow

Pretty big considering your weight
97948E56 C002 4F76 BA6A B48171DA5FF2

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
I have almost a full 4 pack at 15-20% bodyfat, before lifting nothing so waist size is not a great way to gauge bodyfat. That said height place a huge role as well. generally at 5'10-6' for a guy who does pushups and runs probably 30' is lean.

There's no reason why any man should have a waist above 31" unless extremely tall.

• +1
There's no reason why any man should have a waist above 31" unless extremely tall.
this

mine is 30.5 and it really should be 28 (im over 15% bf)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I'm 32 inches at 12% body fat, 77kg and 181cm tall. Also natty

• +1
Sounds about right to be honest. We're the same weight.

I'm 31 inches at 194 cm, ~15% body fat.
71 at that height is skinny as heck

• +1
71 at that height is skinny as heck
Yeah but I'm non-gymcelled. For me to be 10% body fat I'd probably need to be somewhere around the mid 60's.

mine is 26

• Woah

my waist size is 38

If your waist is over 32 youre fat tbh

30 inch waist master race reporting in

27-28 inches. anyone who says a small waist is bad is retarded. I wish mine was even smaller.
I’m the same. 27-28 just chilling, 26 with a pump if i pull my shoulders back, 25.5 if i tryhard vacuum