Piertje_V

Piertje_V

Iron
I discovered looksmaxing around the beginning of this year
I was pale,
chubby
no appeal
probably subhuman
I knew something had to change, but I had no idea HOW.
in around three months, I figured out and executed a lot of basic things, but

THESE 3 SIMPLE THINGS HELPED ME THE MOST

THANK YOU LOOKSMAX.ORG FOR HELPING ME

- FIRST of all, IF UR NOT LEAN + HIGH TESTOSTERONE then STFU
Yes I though that being 17 procent body fat would be enough for overall aestethics, but after dropping around 5 procent body fat to around 12% my face and body really got better. Having a sixpack without looking anorexic MOGS any gym body with higher dan 15-17% body fat.
Just know that I didn't really work out, I got this physique by just being high T and leanmaxing
LEFT =start of this year
RIGHT =1 week ago

IMG 3883
IMG 3878

IMG 3879
IMG 3886

HOW I got lean in around 3 months: (easy asf)
- eat maximum of1500-2000kcal
-eat 100g+ of protein daily
-drink 3 liters of water
-just move enough
-fast your entire morning and evening

TESTMAXXING
- 5 eggs a day
-red meat and high quality fish
-zinc +magnesium
-eat high animal fats
-move enough

FROM JUST GETTING LEAN AND FIXING MY HORMONES, I PERSONALLY GAINED THE MOST PSL. MY FACE BECAME WAY MORE CHISELED AND MY BODY LOOKS GREAT NOW

-IF YOU ARE A PALE EUROPEAN LIKE ME, USE BB CREAM
BB cream is a magical cream that will tan your face perfectly. My sister thinks im gay for wearing make up but girls are just scared that guys can have perfect brown skin like them.

IMG 3887
IMG 3891

I use this one but you can use anyone
9e6e81dd8f6b443ba03310498c698a13

ALSO, get your general skincare in control. For most people things like cleanser+ moisturizer are a huge cope, but just sort your own skincare out.

-Furosemide for DEBLOAT
Furosemide is a diuretic medication commonly used to treat fluid build-up due to heart failure, liver scarring, or kidney disease. It works by increasing urine production to help eliminate excess water and salt from the body.

In General, furosemide helps to get rid of fluids in the body. IT helps me a lot to debloat.
you can only get this on prescription, so try to buy online or get a fake prescription.

THANK EVERYONE WHO I GOT MY SIMPLE KNOWLEDGE FROM

JUST fixing your tan and debloat+leanmax is for 90% of users enough to ascend.

this is my first post

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sirmimbing, |Daddy_Zygos|, animo123 and 18 others
“how i ascended” doesn’t even show face, caged
Nicholas Cage Film GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, lokmazclock, |Daddy_Zygos| and 22 others
you messed up, the bb cream looks uncanny, your leanmaxxing was wrong and looks like shit, good effort though I guess

you messed up, the bb cream looks uncanny, your leanmaxxing was wrong and looks like shit, good effort though I guess
hey thanks, why did my leanmaxxing go wrong? I think that I look better than before, or should I put some more mass on?

I was pale,
chubby
no appeal
probably subhuman

Yes I though that being 17 procent body fat would be enough for overall aestethics, but after dropping around 5 procent body fat to around 12% my face and body really got better. Having a sixpack without looking anorexic MOGS any gym body with higher dan 15-17% body fat.
Just know that I didn't really work out, I got this physique by just being high T and leanmaxing
LEFT =start of this year
RIGHT =1 week ago

View attachment 2835631View attachment 2835635

View attachment 2835652View attachment 2835654
-drink 3 liters of water
-just move enough

TESTMAXXING
- 5 eggs a day
-zinc +magnesium
-eat high animal fats
-move enough

FROM JUST GETTING LEAN AND FIXING MY HORMONES, I PERSONALLY GAINED THE MOST PSL. MY FACE BECAME WAY MORE CHISELED AND MY BODY LOOKS GREAT NOW

BB cream is a magical cream that will tan your face perfectly. My sister thinks im gay for wearing make up but girls are just scared that guys can have perfect brown skin like them.

View attachment 2835984View attachment 2835986
View attachment 2835980

ALSO, get your general skincare in control. For most people things like cleanser+ moisturizer are a huge cope, but just sort your own skincare out.

-Furosemide for DEBLOAT
Furosemide is a diuretic medication commonly used to treat fluid build-up due to heart failure, liver scarring, or kidney disease. It works by increasing urine production to help eliminate excess water and salt from the body.

In General, furosemide helps to get rid of fluids in the body. IT helps me a lot to debloat.
you can only get this on prescription, so try to buy online or get a fake prescription.

this is my first post
shit thread tbh

i don't know this site too much is it safe to do?
no i wouldnt unless u want help to ascend facially. if so just pm me i’ll help u.

eh he still looks skinny fat, he should have bulked up and gained muscles instead of just trying to get even leaner
just his hips i think

hey thanks, why did my leanmaxxing go wrong? I think that I look better than before, or should I put some more mass on?
put more mass on dude, you have a good base, but it's just not really looking as best as it could. you did great though, but you should have bulked first then toned down.

eh he still looks skinny fat, he should have bulked up and gained muscles instead of just trying to get even leaner
just his hips i think
this bluecel is right and why the fuck do u have prince charming as ur avi that’s literally me

I was pale,
chubby
no appeal
probably subhuman

LEFT =start of this year
RIGHT =1 week ago

-drink 3 liters of water
-just move enough

TESTMAXXING
- 5 eggs a day
-zinc +magnesium
-eat high animal fats
-move enough

View attachment 2835980

-Furosemide for DEBLOAT

this is my first post
Train your bottom abs

From fat to Lean subhuman

@Blackgymmax thoughts?

I was pale,
chubby
no appeal
probably subhuman

LEFT =start of this year
RIGHT =1 week ago

-drink 3 liters of water
-just move enough

TESTMAXXING
- 5 eggs a day
-zinc +magnesium
-eat high animal fats
-move enough

View attachment 2835980

-Furosemide for DEBLOAT

this is my first post
No pics of face = no care retard

no such thing as white european incel

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
good shit expect a lot of negative comments from lazy people who havent done anything

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Your face never was the problem if thats all it took for you to "ascend"

I was pale,
chubby
no appeal
probably subhuman

LEFT =start of this year
RIGHT =1 week ago

-drink 3 liters of water
-just move enough

TESTMAXXING
- 5 eggs a day
-zinc +magnesium
-eat high animal fats
-move enough

View attachment 2835980

-Furosemide for DEBLOAT

this is my first post
Just some ugly mtn lol

no joke i cant hold myself when I look at your profile 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
this shit so funny ngl 😂😂

Cope pale skin mogs

Hey nog een een nederlander hier

I was pale,
chubby
no appeal
probably subhuman

LEFT =start of this year
RIGHT =1 week ago

-drink 3 liters of water
-just move enough

TESTMAXXING
- 5 eggs a day
-zinc +magnesium
-eat high animal fats
-move enough

View attachment 2835980

-Furosemide for DEBLOAT

this is my first post
shit frame still