Average org user has unrealistic expectations about surgery

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s

after reading this thread i couldnt beleive how .org was shitting on his results, the results are clearly an improvement from his base, considering he was a low ltn to mtn, strong mtn depending on who you ask.

Man, that's a heck of an improvement, unfortunately for this brainwashed forum. the fact he didnt went from ltn to chad was enough to shit on the result. people on .org thinking they'll ascend with just 1 or 2 surgeries are absolutely DELUSIONAL. If you're average-looking (like something beetwen LTN/MTN), you legit need 4-6 surgeries to reach HTN, and 8-10 to reach Chadlite territory (not to mention softmaxxing)... and that's assuming the surgeries went well.

just take a look at this case, he had infras and supra orbital implants, bimax, geniogiant, then months later he had a rhino (which hes still swollen) thats 5 surgeries to go from low ltn to MTN/ STRONG MTN.. thats a lot of improvement in terms of life quality.

now add the fact he will get jaw implants, some work on the soft tissue of the eye area like cantho or something like that and if you want some fat transfer around the eye area and if everything goes right he´ll be at minimun a HTN.

and thats a massive improvement, considering life starts at htn when you mog 80% of the male population facially, thats basically difference between an nt inkwell who's dated a girl in social circle once like 5 years ago and someone who can go a date every week.

he might not be/look like a model or any of the chadlites+ that get worshiped here post surgery. but, i have no doubts his overall life will improve

@Clown Show @ccwarrior

• +1
Reactions: Axii, greywind, Lonenely sigma and 16 others
Good thread for incels believing in tales that they ascend to chad jfl, ppl after surgeries can increase is max to 2 psl points

• +1
Reactions: user123456, Axii, Soychadcell and 6 others
True

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
Good thread for incels believing in tales that they ascend to chad jfl, ppl after surgeries can increase is max to 2 psl points
Most Indians here are hardcapped by pheno alone anyways

• +1
Reactions: soontobechadlite, greywind, humanoidsub7 and 3 others
Having a good base is key, I think if you’re mtn/strong mtn with some failo like sfs/overbite with any pheno that is lightskin you might ascend to chadlite.

but usually most of this forum are ltn’s which usually are capped at htn post surgery like you said usually they go up only 2 points

With that being said The difference between ltn and htn it’s night and day and well worth it even if you’re base is ltn

Most Indians here are hardcapped by pheno alone anyways
Indeed, lightskin pheno of any race is usually a requirement

• +1
Reactions: proxyy
nothing funnier than a ltn with ‚perfect ratios‘ claiming hell be chadlite after trimax or some other surgery

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Axii, greywind and 4 others
+2 psl is huge improvement dumbass, also you can get more or less dependant on the base you have

2 psl increase is going from low ltn to chadlite nigger

thats impossible

Having a good base is key, I think if you’re mtn/strong mtn with some failo like sfs/overbite with any pheno that is lightskin you might ascend to chadlite.

but usually most of this forum are ltn’s which usually are capped at htn post surgery like you said usually they go up only 2 points

With that being said The difference between ltn and htn it’s night and day and well worth it even if you’re base is ltn

Indeed, lightskin pheno of any race is usually a requirement
true, although in rare circumstances some people can ascend from ltn to chadlite, blackgymmax is perfect example of it

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
+2 psl is huge improvement dumbass, also you can get more or less dependant on the base you have
no shit Sherlock that’s why I mentioned before max 2 points

2 psl increase is going from low ltn to chadlite nigger

thats impossible
Ltn starts with 3 psl, chadlite 6

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Akhi and the next o'pry
those few mms are a huge change

true, although in rare circumstances some people can ascend from ltn to chadlite, blackgymmax is perfect example of it
Bgm is not chadlite :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yen and proxyy

after reading this thread i couldnt beleive how .org was shitting on his results, the results are clearly an improvement from his base, considering he was a low ltn to mtn, strong mtn depending on who you ask.

Man, that's a heck of an improvement, unfortunately for this brainwashed forum. the fact he didnt went from ltn to chad was enough to shit on the result. people on .org thinking they'll ascend with just 1 or 2 surgeries are absolutely DELUSIONAL. If you're average-looking (like something beetwen LTN/MTN), you legit need 4-6 surgeries to reach HTN, and 8-10 to reach Chadlite territory (not to mention softmaxxing)... and that's assuming the surgeries went well.

just take a look at this case, he had infras and supra orbital implants, bimax, geniogiant, then months later he had a rhino (which hes still swollen) thats 5 surgeries to go from low ltn to MTN/ STRONG MTN.. thats a lot of improvement in terms of life quality.

now add the fact he will get jaw implants, some work on the soft tissue of the eye area like cantho or something like that and if you want some fat transfer around the eye area and if everything goes right he´ll be at minimun a HTN.

and thats a massive improvement, considering life starts at htn when you mog 80% of the male population facially, thats basically difference between an nt inkwell who's dated a girl in social circle once like 5 years ago and someone who can go a date every week.

he might not be/look like a model or any of the chadlites+ that get worshiped here post surgery. but, i have no doubts his overall life will improve

@Clown Show @ccwarrior

THANK YOU
he looks good now but since not chad .org considers him incel

i would say he the worlds strongest MTN rn

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, tom69 and the next o'pry

@Clown Show @ccwarrior
Good thread, I agree

Nooooooooooo, you don’t understand genioplasty will take me from mtn to chad immediately

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. President and ccwarrior
Couldn't agree more. If I had improvements like those I'd be thrilled! He looks great imo.

I think a lot of the issue is people's thoughts on this is black and white - they don't see life as a scale of varying levels of success. Rather, they see it as a game if winners and losers where you are either the best looking man you know or your life is worthless. It's genuinely sad. So, they see these results and project themselves onto the patient. "Oh, he didn't immediately become a male model? Then it was pointless! What hope is there for me then?". As if this isn't already a huge improvement.

Even if these types genuinely did have a massive ascension with every surgery in the book, I have a feeling they'd still be left feeling unsatisfied.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, thecel, Akhi and 3 others
Yeah some surgery copers are coping way too hard with osteotomies thinking that cutting and reattaching a few of their subhuman facial bones will turn them into international male models like Pierre Lucas:

364E5576 71D7 4A80 A70A 481C95073393

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and the next o'pry

@Clown Show @ccwarrior
agree, but do u think a real surgerymaxxer can change their harmony to such a extent where you literally wouldnt believe it was them (all post puberty ofc) im guessing its possible but they would probably have the iq of a actual fucking retard after all those surgeries, maybe ltn to high chadlite appeal?

True but he is definently not strong mtn maybe in mumbai

Why did the thread get deleted? I wanted to see his pictures after swelling.

2 psl is still very good when comes to men even 0.5 is a big boost the amount of women increases expenationaly as a man htn and men is day and night