Average zoomer is NOT 6ft

D

Deleted member 25667

Mistral
Just measured myself and I'm 181cm (5'11) and I go to a pretty much white ethnostate college which means most of these guys are middle-upper class and NOT BROWN and I can confidently say I heightmog the vast majority of these supposed "tall" zoomers, probably around 70-80% of them are shorter than I am.

JFL if you fell for the incel fearmonger of zoomer average = 6'0. Average zoomer is 5'10 MAX but wears air force ones and lies by saying they're 2-3 inches taller than they actually are.

After 5'9 you're incel either because you're severely recessed and/or giga high inhib and stay indoors 24/7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jrobts., Jigen, Mewton and 11 others
Average racially nordic zoomer is 6ft, other phenotypes bring the average down in norse countries

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, Mewton, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 6 others
Average racially nordic zoomer is 6ft, other phenotypes bring the average down in norse countries
Most White Americans have northern western european and nordic heritage, there won't be that much of a difference

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Deleted member 17872
Most White Americans have northern western european and nordic heritage, there won't be that much of a difference
Midwesterners are 5ft11 and they're mostly german whom aren't pure nordic

• JFL
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
Midwesterners are 5ft11 and they're mostly german whom aren't pure nordic
If they're 5'11 then why am I taller than most of them? I get called tall by my friends and random people

Average zoomer is 6'5 without doubt @seth

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and Deleted member 23554
You're right. I live in Colorado the tallest state and average male height is no taller than 5'9 lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Mewton, makeme183 and 3 others
Just measured myself and I'm 181cm (5'11) and I go to a pretty much white ethnostate college which means most of these guys are middle-upper class and NOT BROWN and I can confidently say I heightmog the vast majority of these supposed "tall" zoomers, probably around 70-80% of them are shorter than I am.

JFL if you fell for the incel fearmonger of zoomer average = 6'0. Average zoomer is 5'10 MAX but wears air force ones and lies by saying they're 2-3 inches taller than they actually are.

After 5'9 you're incel either because you're severely recessed and/or giga high inhib and stay indoors 24/7
dont cope. average zoomer is 6'5 without any doubt. Most of the people around 6' roped because of the heightpill.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, copefuel and ;-;
  • Woah
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd

Yes, it's not 6'0, it's 6'2.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
People in Colorado are taller because the altitude is mile high so there's less gravity pushing down on us during puberty

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen, Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 23554 and 1 other person
Yes, it's not 6'0, it's 6'2.
What happened is you incels saw one guy taller than you one day and assumed average height is taller than it is lmfao. Yall are just crybabies trying to make up a story in your head cause you saw a couple guys taller than you. Picking and choosing

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
did you read the op??? i literally said my college is a white ethnostate
British and irish phenos aren't as tall as nordic phenos

People in Colorado are taller because the altitude is mile high so there's less gravity pushing down on us during puberty
Also our lung capacity is bigger because of the altitude. We need bigger torsos to compensate for the lung capacity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
by that logic dutchs should be manlets and bolivians should be tall :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, makeme183 and 1 other person
What happened is you incels saw one guy taller than you one day and assumed average height is taller than it is lmfao. Yall are just crybabies trying to make up a story in your head cause you saw a couple guys taller than you. Picking and choosing
I don't live in the United States of Israel so then things are a tad different.

• JFL
Reactions: makeme183 and Dystopian
The Dutch are no taller than 5'9 on average
JoinedNov 4, 2019
Ok

From the way you have written your post it sounds like you are talking about the UK. However I live in (a poor part of) the UK and this sounds like ABSOLUTE DOGSHITE.

So this post must apply to UScels.

P.S. I do fall into that high inhib schizo section. So I'm praying that I can just move to a different part of the country to ascend.

From the way you have written your post it sounds like you are talking about the UK. However I live in (a poor part of) the UK and this sounds like ABSOLUTE DOGSHITE.

P.S. I do fall into that high inhib schizo section. So I'm praying that I can just move to a different part of the country to ascend.
Enough autistic blabbering

I need to go to a white ethnostate college too brah

Average white american is 5'10.

i live in the midwest us, idk how tall ukcels are

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled

BlackCountrycels need not apply

average in balkans is 6ft however i doubt it is in the states as other ppl say

Average white american is 5'10.

It's more like 5'7½". You can't unironically believe those country "averages"

The reason people think 6ft or above is average is because even though average is 5’10 or 5’11, there’s still a lot of guys who will be taller than that and so they still get mogged a lot even though they are still taller than a lot of guys. You also have to take into consideration eye level; if you are 5 cm taller than someone, you will be looking at their forehead which might make you feel just 1 or 2 cm taller than them. People just have bad critical thinking skills

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Deleted member 17872
You're right. I live in Colorado the tallest state and average male height is no taller than 5'9 lol
It depends, on college people is tall as fuck but they are 5'10-5'11 in average, not 6 ft. 6 ft is fucking crazy, everybody would be giants.

Last edited:

Sure thing little buddy

average white men usa 5'10 average in europe 5'11 just look it up

Netherlands 183.8 cm
Denmark 182.1 cm
Iceland 181.7 cm
Germany 181.3 cm
Finland 181.2 cm
Croatia 180.6 cm
Spain 180.6 cm

Average height for men aged 16-24 =176. What age bracket do you think high school and college students fit into?
*176.9cm

Also 1/3rd of that cohort hasn’t stopped growing yet so the number might be taller in the future.

Even with ethnics the average height in Denmark is 5’11.5. Denmark also has the least amount of ethnics in Scandinavia (Norway, Sweden and Denmark).

Netherlands 183.8 cm
Denmark 182.1 cm
Iceland 181.7 cm
Germany 181.3 cm
Finland 181.2 cm
Croatia 180.6 cm
Spain 180.6 cm
Netherlands data is self reported. Also Spain is manlet territory. Jfl at 5’11 in reality it’s 5’9

Last edited:
Can confirm this as well

Average zoomer is 8ft bare foot bro

i also noticed i heightmog most uni students at 6ft, in my class i was the tallest guy actually, the thing is most dudes be lying about their height because they know instinctively that it's important factor even tho they may not be blackpilled fully, like my former coworker who was shorter than me yet claimed 6ft2 JFL

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Netherlands 183.8 cm
Denmark 182.1 cm
Iceland 181.7 cm
Germany 181.3 cm
Finland 181.2 cm
Croatia 180.6 cm
Spain 180.6 cm
You're an autist. In Spain the men were 5'7" and women 5'5"

• +1
Reactions: Prince88