Average zoomer is NOT 6ft

Keep believing those statistics retard. I bet you got vaccinated too
i'm not vaccinated is for fagots often go to spain fagot but you will know better after you've been to spain once

i'm not vaccinated is for fagots often go to spain fagot but you will know better after you've been to spain once
I was already in spain retard. I was the tallest in the Madrid Airport and in southern Spain

I was already in spain retard. I was the tallest in the Madrid Airport and in southern Spain
south spain is just almost africa fagot go north man talk about south spain average person there is 65% arabic dna

bro talks about the south of spain where the average person has 65% arabic dna south of spain is almost in africa come to the netherlands sweden germany the north of europe and come talk than autist

average germanic zoomer is 6'3 at 13yo

get fucked

bro talks about the south of spain where the average person has 65% arabic dna south of spain is almost in africa come to the netherlands sweden germany the north of europe and come talk than autist
I'll go there to height and T mog those faggots little bitch. Keep sucking those European low T faggots dicks

I'll go there to height and T mog those faggots little bitch. Keep sucking those European low T faggots dicks
bro says that the average person in the Netherlands is 5'9 you're the biggest faggot on org bro

Cringe please never come to Canada you will feel like a midget at 181cm around most white zoomers. Literally like 50th percentile among white dudes.
@Biggdink can you confirm?

bro says that the average person in the Netherlands is 5'9 you're the biggest faggot on org bro
Leave your basement and you'll know it's true. You're too basement ridden to live in reality

Leave your basement and you'll know it's true. You're too basement ridden to live in reality
bro you are so autistic i am in the netherlands every week i know what i am talking about my father is dutch have family in the netherlands bro lives in south america and now thinks everyone is a midget . autist go on holiday to the Netherlands then you can see it with your own eyes

bro you are so autistic i am in the netherlands every week i know what i am talking about my father is dutch have family in the netherlands bro lives in south america and now thinks everyone is a midget . autist go on holiday to the Netherlands then you can see it with your own eyes
The Dutch aren't 7 feet tall idiot