Babyface problem

M

MentalistKebab

Kraken
One of the undertalked PSL killer here is the babyface problem.

What causes it ?
And how can we fix it ?

• +1
Reactions: thecel, mewcoper, didntreadlol and 3 others
Bloat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, PYT and 000
Bro I am close to 60kg at almost 5'9 morning height. I cant lose anymore
If it’s not that then it’s just genetics u probably have prey eye area and shit jaw

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 9568, PYT and 5 others
If it’s not that then it’s just genetics u probably have prey eye area and shit jaw
How do we get rid of them ?
Would implants work ?

Last edited:
Recessed bones, bad bones mass, lack of masculine features

What do you look like OP?

• +1
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks, Prince88, Slob and 5 others
Recessed bones, bad bones mass, lack of masculine features

What do you look like OP?
I look like my 6 year old photo from kindergarten when I shave

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, 000 and CursedOne
I look like my 6 year old photo from kindergarten when I shave

Yeah it perplexes me when I see baby faces that can grow a beard tbh

but beard is a good cope so just keep it i guess

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and PYT
If you're a pretty boy, you're a pretty boy.

Women find you cute but that ain't sex appeal. Gotta run sweet-boy game and enter relationships lol.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 9568 and MentalistKebab
If you're a pretty boy, you're a pretty boy.

Women find you cute but that ain't sex appeal. Gotta run sweet-boy game and enter relationships lol.
And how we do that ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
One of the undertalked PSL killer here is the babyface problem.

What causes it ?
And how can we fix it ?
I had a boneless babyface until 18, when I leanmaxxed and gymcelled. Also late puberty helped too tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
Wine and dine.

You can't just upload your pic on tinder, get a match and agree to a hookup.

Reality bro.
Are u suggesting knajjdmaxxing and drugging girls ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
What else I supposed to get from "dine and wine" you arent being so helpful

38ad373b4d9835adbc8c0984350c4b8a

Serenade. Romeo. Whatever you wanna call it. Can't be fucked to explain. Convince her you're actually interested in her and not just wanting sex, as she isn't interested in you primarily for sex. She is shit testing you as boyfriend candidate. Many dates before you get anything physical.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, mewcoper and MentalistKebab
View attachment 417074

Serenade. Romeo. Whatever you wanna call it. Can't be fucked to explain. Convince her you're actually interested in her and not just wanting sex, as she isn't interested in you primarily for sex. She is shit testing you as boyfriend candidate. Many dates before you get anything physical.
Bro wtf I cant even afford some of the puberty stacks here I am not rich enough to betabuxx some hoe.
Hell even if I was would rather hookermaxxed.

Drugging girls seems easier than this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, HighIQcel, UglyGod360 and 5 others
get as muscled as possible, get as lean as you can sustainably go, orthodontic surgery if needed, implants/fillers if significant recession, consider buccal fat removal for more facial leanness

tbh i wouldn’t say it’s a death sentence but if someone is just lacking bone mass and not recessed in any particular area, yet they still look bloated, your facial aesthetics will always be limited

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and MentalistKebab
Bro wtf I cant even afford some of the puberty stacks here I am not rich enough to betabuxx some hoe.
Hell even if I was would rather hookermaxxed.

Drugging girls seems easier than this

:LOL: post your pic.

get as muscled as possible, get as lean as you can sustainably go, orthodontic surgery if needed, implants/fillers if significant recession, consider buccal fat removal for more facial leanness

tbh i wouldn’t say it’s a death sentence but if someone is just lacking bone mass and not recessed in any particular area, yet they still look bloated, your facial aesthetics will always be limited
I need to get a Eppley skull implant tbh
:LOL: post your pic.
Cant bro I dont want to get doxxed

Last edited:
Dude lmfao it's very hard to judge unless you upload a pic of your face. Baby face can take many forms... Depp was a baby face when he was 26 years old for example but he had very good bone mass and stuff so he was sexually attractive to women.

Dude lmfao it's very hard to judge unless you upload a pic of your face. Baby face can take many forms... Depp was a baby face when he was 26 years old for example but he had very good bone mass and stuff so he was sexually attractive to women.

If that is a babyface I should still be in the womb

• +1
Reactions: Slob
One possible cause is maxillary and mandibular recession along with recessed/rounded cheekbones. When the facial bones don't protrude enough, the skin has less surface area to stretch across, making it “thick” and chubby even at low body fat.

Another cause of babyface is being Asian. It’s over.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, Forgotten, Slob and 4 others
fat distribution, bloat, low t, and shit bones could cause this

• +1
retin a

• Hmm...
Reactions: MentalistKebab
babyface is not just 'lose fat bro 10 % bf bro'

if you have recessed everything like me, the skin will be so loose that when I lean down my whole face is literally sagging like it's gonna drop on the floor.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob, mewcoper and MentalistKebab
Lift weights, eat, put on muscle, do some grappling if/when bjj gyms/wrestling clubs ever open back up again. Get your diet on point and avoid estrogenic foods. This and time will make you look more masculine.

60kg is pathetic and the popular advice on this forum to starve yourself is stupid.

Lift weights, eat, put on muscle, do some grappling if/when bjj gyms/wrestling clubs ever open back up again. Get your diet on point and avoid estrogenic foods. This and time will make you look more masculine.

60kg is pathetic and the popular advice on this forum to starve yourself is stupid.
Are you seriously claiming my bones will grow after 18 because I stopped eating some foods and started going gym ?

Are you seriously claiming my bones will grow after 18 because I stopped eating some foods and started going gym ?
You will look more masculine if you follow my advice. I'm 38, 6'2, and weighed 165-170 in my early 20s. I'm 210 now and it's mostly muscle. My chin and jawline also became more prominent after grappling, so yes, bones in my face grew.

Here are 2 grapplers with prominent chins and jawlines. My face, chin, and jawline gets sore af after a hard class so it might be due to micro fracturing that my chin looks larger now. My neck got thicker after grappling so that might also play a roll in why I look more masculine.

W620 15b7cd515838438893f96da3c8f4d602

Rafael dos Anjos UFC 197 04 750x370

You will look more masculine if you follow my advice. I'm 38, 6'2, and weighed 165-170 in my early 20s. I'm 210 now and it's mostly muscle. My chin and jawline also became more prominent after grappling, so yes, bones in my face grew.

Here are 2 grapplers with prominent chins and jawlines. My face, chin, and jawline gets sore af after a hard class so it might be due to micro fracturing that my chin looks larger now. My neck got thicker after grappling so that might also play a roll in why I look more masculine.

View attachment 418238

View attachment 418239
Bro this is literally bone smashing advice :feelskek: .

I would rather just train my neck and hit my jaw with a hammer tbh.

Its genetics tbh or either low T

One possible cause is maxillary and mandibular recession along with recessed/rounded cheekbones. When the facial bones don't protrude enough, the skin has less surface area to stretch across, making it “thick” and chubby even at low body fat.

Another cause of babyface is being Asian. It’s over.
So would double jaw surgery help this issue?

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and MentalistKebab
Trannymax

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Just accept it tbh, one day you'll wish to get it back
I'm turning 25 and have had girls on nights out guess my age at 20 but I'd do anything to get back the skin I had at 20, I fucked it up with tren, excessive binge drinking and tanning beds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19064, Deleted member 9568 and mewcoper
Just accept it tbh, one day you'll wish to get it back
I'm turning 25 and have had girls on nights out guess my age at 20 but I'd do anything to get back the skin I had at 20, I fucked it up with tren, excessive binge drinking and tanning beds
( 6'4 )

I see midface as the biggest factor here, hard having a babyface if you don't have relatively compact midface and feminine/childish nose

• +1
Reactions: Slob and mewcoper
How old are you? If you are younger than 16, you can't do much about it. Most teenagers have lollipop heads. Losing weight won't lower the face bloat as much as it would for a 23-year-old. If you wanna listen to others and inject T, you gotta do your research, I won't be the one to recommend it.

How old are you? If you are younger than 16, you can't do much about it. Most teenagers have lollipop heads. Losing weight won't lower the face bloat as much as it would for a 23-year-old. If you wanna listen to others and inject T, you gotta do your research, I won't be the one to recommend it.
Can injecting T make my face more masculine rn ? I am 18 btw

Can injecting T make my face more masculine rn ? I am 18 btw
Not directly, only heavy doses of Trenbolone and HGH can change your face structure. You can do 1 Testosterone Prop cycle and see how you look (never do Test Ethanate, your body will store a lot of water).
Once you recover and do proper PCT, test blood levels and if everything is fine you can run Test + Trenbolone (only if you are not prone to hair loss otherwise it can destroy you).
Other option is running HGH alone but keep in mind that there are side effects like growth of nose, ears, heart etc. And you would need a 6 month cycle of HGH to reap full benefits and that can cost shitload of money.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob and MentalistKebab
Brutal. Accutane gave me a baby face

• Hmm...
Reactions: MentalistKebab