Babyface problem

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 2095
Browning BSS is usually a good solution for baby face cases.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Been under 60 kg. Many people here talk about bf, do you niggas want me to become 50 kg at 5'9 ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 13588
Been under 60 kg. Many people here talk about bf, do you niggas want me to become 50 kg at 5'9 ?
Losing weight isn’t the solution for bloat a lot of the time, you need to cut out any inflammatory foods especially ones with salt and make sure to sweat a lot.

Rounded face = Babyface, lack of forward bone growth

Solution?

bimax

• +1
Reactions: Slob and MentalistKebab
Rounded face = Babyface, lack of forward bone growth

Solution?

bimax
Brutal man. I need at least 4 (realisticly 6) surgery to look good.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and freeone12
Youre over dramatize, one good surgery is enough, also if u got high bodyfat try to go to 10%

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper
How do we get rid of them ?
Would implants work ?
I have a weak lower jaw bc of deep bite. lots of people with weak lower jaws have a form of malloclusion which causes it, they dont know any better so they go and get a shitty jaw implant.

One possible cause is maxillary and mandibular recession along with recessed/rounded cheekbones. When the facial bones don't protrude enough, the skin has less surface area to stretch across, making it “thick” and chubby even at low body fat.

Another cause of babyface is being Asian. It’s over.
can I PM u pics and you tell me ur opinion on my midface issues?

One possible cause is maxillary and mandibular recession along with recessed/rounded cheekbones. When the facial bones don't protrude enough, the skin has less surface area to stretch across, making it “thick” and chubby even at low body fat.

Another cause of babyface is being Asian. It’s over.
i have this problem. i have such little under eye bones that ive had tear troughs since 13. even at 6'2 140 lbs i had chubby cheeks

Will bimax plus malar/infraorbital implants fix this?? thinking of triimax for maxillary and mandibular recession plus custom infra/malar implant like this https://exploreplasticsurgery.com/p...face-augmentation-after-a-lefort-i-osteotomy/

will all this help me?? tbh i would love advice from u, you seem high iq

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Finish your puberty
Mike Tyson Lol GIF by DAZN North America

sometimes it is caused by malnourishment dring childhood