Bad experience > no experience, socially speaking

JovenCansao

JovenCansao

Kraken
I've had plenty of firsts (and only) bad experiences these past years, and I can honestly say that having that is better than none at all.

I'm able to contribute with normies when they talk about it instead of saying "I've never had that" or "I've never done that" and give them the impression of an antisocial aspie.

Even with these mediocre experiences I can safely tell to myself "at least I'm not missing out" or "well I know how that is and I don't really like it" instead of being deluded by social media which paints everything in pink and keep peace of mind.

So yeah, in short, go for it.

Ltr a whore or a femcel if its your only choice and you've never had a gf before.

get a shitty job if you've never worked before, you'll be able to feel more normal, if only for a while.

Accept invitations with friends even if you hate the activity planned.

Gathering these type of experiences will help you ease the pain of rotting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, cytoplasm, Sprinkles and 3 others
YOLOmaxxing works in theory but all of us autisticmaxxed high inhibcels have no chance

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: JovenCansao and humanoidsub7
nah

• Hmm...
Reactions: JovenCansao
having full knowledge vs ignorance

• +1
Are there any drugs that can reduce inhibition?

• Hmm...
I've had plenty of firsts (and only) bad experiences these past years, and I can honestly say that having that is better than none at all.

I'm able to contribute with normies when they talk about it instead of saying "I've never had that" or "I've never done that" and give them the impression of an antisocial aspie.

Even with these mediocre experiences I can safely tell to myself "at least I'm not missing out" or "well I know how that is and I don't really like it" instead of being deluded by social media which paints everything in pink and keep peace of mind.

So yeah, in short, go for it.

Ltr a whore or a femcel if its your only choice and you've never had a gf before.

get a shitty job if you've never worked before, you'll be able to feel more normal, if only for a while.

Accept invitations with friends even if you hate the activity planned.

Gathering these type of experiences will help you ease the pain of rotting.
None is born knowing and you need experiences for trial and error. No experienece is 0. Failure is needed to adapt snd improve.

• +1
word

• +1