Bad grades are an all time cope

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
JFL at people in this forum with bad grades, 'dude I'm really smart I just don't try.' If you were really smart u wouldn't need to study, and if you arent above average intelligence and get bad grades it means ur a retard for not understanding why good grades are important. Moral of the story, get good grades. If they're bad you're an idiot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, Gus17, Kazey and 18 others
JFL at people who unironically use the term "JFL"

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, rhinoplasty and NorwoodAscender
JFL at people who unironically use the term "JFL"
Nov 30, 2023Posts8,661Reputation4,996

all i need to know

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gus17, oldcel2002, Marsiere214 and 5 others
JFL at people in this forum with bad grades, 'dude I'm really smart I just don't try.' If you were really smart u wouldn't need to study, and if you arent above average intelligence and get bad grades it means ur a retard for not understanding why good grades are important. Moral of the story, get good grades. If they're bad you're an idiot
school is everything if you're sub5 tbh

• +1
Reactions: oldcel2002, try2beme, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: synock21, NorwoodAscender, ChadL1te and 1 other person
Reputation means absolutely nothing
When u have double the posts it means you post garbage and that I shouldn't take you seriously

• +1
Reactions: Gus17, oldcel2002, humanoidsub7 and 4 others
Im already accepted into a uni through early admission and I'm basically just dicking around the last month of HS

JFL I'm failing like 2 courses and it doesn't matter at all aside from the teachers pestering me and my parents being annoying about it

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, ChadL1te and NorwoodAscender
Im already accepted into a uni through early admission and I'm basically just dicking around the last month of HS

JFL I'm failing like 2 courses and it doesn't matter at all aside from the teachers pestering me and my parents being annoying about it
oh thats an exception I did that too lmao, although I wouldn't fail they can rescind ur app just get a C

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I wouldn't fail they can rescind ur app just get a C
They already outlined a minimum mark which if I don't exactly fail but do very poorly id still be in

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
getting good grades is mostly luck anyway. you study the entire book to get a good grade while your normie friend studies like 5 pages and all the questions are from there lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, TechnoBoss, ChadL1te and 1 other person
getting good grades is mostly luck anyway. you study the entire book to get a good grade while your normie friend studies like 5 pages and all the questions are from there lol
bro tryna make grades sound blackpilled

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, TechnoBoss and InnerVoid
blackpill applies to everything
For like an English class hot girls get better grades but for math/science there's objectivity

• +1
For like an English class hot girls get better grades but for math/science there's objectivity
math is extremely luck based

• JFL
consdering how little effort i put im smart af

As long as im above avg i dont need to do more

• +1
HS grades don't matter. 4 GPA is where it's at. If you can get a scholarship to ivy league/oxford then you might be high IQ. Any low IQ dalit can go to muh college.

• +1
Looks are more important that good grades. Women use their sexual attractiveness to get jobs.

I spend more time looksmaxxing and thinking about my looks than studying. As long as you get a passing grade and get your degree, your investment in looksmaxxing will help much more than getting perfect grades.

HS grades don't matter. 4 GPA is where it's at. If you can get a scholarship to ivy league/oxford then you might be high IQ. Any low IQ dalit can go to muh college.
You can go to college with mid grades but at least in the US for many industries, you need to be in the top schools, unless you can reliably make money otherwise you should try and get the best grades possible in HS and college

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Looks are more important that good grades. Women use their sexual attractiveness to get jobs.

I spend more time looksmaxxing and thinking about my looks than studying. As long as you get a passing grade and get your degree, your investment in looksmaxxing will help much more than getting perfect grades.
Are you a woman? As men, we don't have that privilege.

That might be the corniest thing I've ever read, what 'looksmaxes' are u doing that takes up your entire day? Unless you're working for surgery the ROI on good grades is 10x higher than any sofmaxx

4 gpa will not get you scholarship to ivy though jfl especially if not from us. Need shit like winning international competitions to get a chance

• +1
its about effort, if u believe in the system ud put in the effort if u think school is a waste of ur time then u wont put in the effort.

• +1
4 gpa will not get you scholarship to ivy though jfl especially if not from us. Need shit like winning international competitions to get a chance
waste of money unless ur rich anyways, a 4.0 will get some decent merit at your flagship state school unless its like UNC or mich

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover
low iq, midwit, and high iq trichotomy. high iq=realize education is a scam for churning out wageslaves so never bothers or studies, and ignores homework. they might get decent grade through sheer intellect especially in studies that interest them, but they will not have 4.0 gpa and ap classes like the try hard midwits. low iq will get bad grades even after studying then blame systemic raycism education standards and try and get rid of standardized testing or make it easier

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
I always scored above 60% without studying or really trying

• +1
Op is poopy !

• WTF
if the teacher puts in the excersises you cant solve then its over
Thats not luck, the whole point of math is to understand the concept so you can apply it in a lot of scenarios

Thats not luck, the whole point of math is to understand the concept so you can apply it in a lot of scenarios
you can still get unlucky

low iq, midwit, and high iq trichotomy. high iq=realize education is a scam for churning out wageslaves so never bothers or studies, and ignores homework. they might get decent grade through sheer intellect especially in studies that interest them, but they will not have 4.0 gpa and ap classes like the try hard midwits. low iq will get bad grades even after studying then blame systemic raycism education standards and try and get rid of standardized testing or make it easier
accurate but education is only a scam if u get scammed by it

You don’t even know what I study lol
I mean for college level engineering, chem, and physics that's different but most majors u should be getting a good GPA

I mean for college level engineering, chem, and physics that's different but most majors u should be getting a good GPA
Yeah I’m doing college level physics, chemistry, biology and maths, thing is I lost all motivation with studying and school so instead of getting 80%+ I now get 60% and up without studying

• +1
Yeah I’m doing college level physics, chemistry, biology and maths, thing is I lost all motivation with studying and school so instead of getting 80%+ I now get 60% and up without studying
oh ok, I mean u should still try ngl if ur classmates are studying they're gonna be ahead career wise

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
oh ok, I mean u should still try ngl if ur classmates are studying they're gonna be ahead career wise
Ik I should I’m pissed at myself for not studying, but I just can’t imagine going to uni rn, I wanna take a year off and try to wageslave and looksmaxx then go to uni or maybe do an apprenticeship instead

had best grades of my country, top 1% in standardized testing from primary school till university, and it never got me anything.

grades=cope for ugly nerds

had best grades of my country, top 1% in standardized testing from primary school till university, and it never got me anything.

grades=cope for ugly nerds
Its either 1) You were studying a nonlucrative subject. 2) You never made any effort for your career 3) You're larping

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Are you a woman? As men, we don't have that privilege.

That might be the corniest thing I've ever read, what 'looksmaxes' are u doing that takes up your entire day? Unless you're working for surgery the ROI on good grades is 10x higher than any sofmaxx
Handsome males get the same advantages. High grades are cope.

You should be working out to look lean. researching new looksmaxes.