Bad skin is one of the biggest indicators of poor health

FaceAboveAll

FaceAboveAll

Goondy awaits
Your skin is your biggest indicator of health.
Skin is the largest of the body, so of course its going to signalise your health in the best way.

My skin is so shit but it's going to get a whole lot worse with weight loss. I got horrible stretch marks, cellulite, rough skin texture, dark lines under eyes, scars, keratosis pilaris, and dull skin complexion. I feel like this was all environmental, despite only being 20 years old. Now ima loose weight and get loose skin and possibly more stretch marks on top of that. The pyschological damage from all these issues will be the end of me and I may possibly have to express my rage if that happens.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, scrunchables and vermillioncorefan
water. i have wrinkles and i’m 20

Skin indicates health, bone mass indicates your value as a human

What's the cure to this? Would srsly boost my smv by 0.25

Keratosis pilaris is usually a symptom of hyperinsulinemia, which is the underlying cause. Dermatologists only treat symptoms of that cause with some bs lactic acid, which isn't really that effective.

I would recommend cleaning up your diet. Go low carb, keep your omega 3 to omega 6 ratio good. Most people consume way too much omega 6 compared to omega 3. Also dont eat too frequently.

Try cod liver oil and keep diet clean, while also being low bodyfat, should help.

Skin indicates health, bone mass indicates your value as a human

Yeah, and skin is largely environmental too. Some of these issues I might be able to reverse, but stretch marks is just brutal af.

• So Sad
Reactions: scrunchables
Why do you think so many girls wear makeup? Think about it.

Guys just are late to the party on specific frauding.