Im 20 but have so many negative health indicators

FaceAboveAll

FaceAboveAll

Goondy awaits
Obese

Possible loose skin after weight loss (idk yet but due to my high estrogen, highly likely)

Cellulite

Stretch marks

Possible klinefelters (hasn't been ruled out yet)

Dark lines under eyes

Rough skin texture

Keratosis pilaris

Possible gyno (hasn't been ruled out yet)

Scars (least of my worries)

Fucked up posture and body assymetry

Horrible feminine hands with no vascularity

wouldn't wish this shit on my worst enemies. Fuck the anti depressants when you can tick a whole list of negative health indicators. Physical health = mental health.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, whiteislandpill, BeanletMogger and 1 other person
At least you aren’t bald before you hit puberty

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1 and Debetro
At least you don't have cancer as poster above

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, SubhumanCurrycel and FaceAboveAll
At least you aren’t bald before you hit puberty

My hair is norwood 1 and my teeth are naturally white and I am 6'1, so there are positives in that respect. I also dont have acne, but I need to be my most optimal version to feel happy. However due to high estrogen levels that might be the reason.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I did 6/12 on this list

I did 6/12 on this list

More healthy than me. I need fix some of these problems at least otherwise I will take my own life. Its torture walking around like this while people my age look healthy

• So Sad
Reactions: Tenshi
Obese

Possible loose skin after weight loss (idk yet but due to my high estrogen, highly likely)

Cellulite

Stretch marks

Possible klinefelters (hasn't been ruled out yet)

Dark lines under eyes

Rough skin texture

Keratosis pilaris

Possible gyno (hasn't been ruled out yet)

Scars (least of my worries)

Fucked up posture and body assymetry

Horrible feminine hands with no vascularity

wouldn't wish this shit on my worst enemies. Fuck the anti depressants when you can tick a whole list of negative health indicators. Physical health = mental health.
Brutal for me:
- Stretch mark on my left bicep
- bad vision, glasses and contacts don’t help at all nor surgery
- kinda sun damaged skin which wasn’t my fault but my bitch mothers

Brutal for me:
- Stretch mark on my left bicep
- bad vision, glasses and contacts don’t help at all nor surgery
- kinda sun damaged skin which wasn’t my fault but my bitch mothers
The stretch mark has gotten a bit less bad since I started taking collagen supplements, and eventually I might do surgery, skin I’ve heard tretanoin is good for it so I’ll try that in a few months

• +1
Reactions: FaceAboveAll
27 yo KHHV, I feel like I'm 90

The stretch mark has gotten a bit less bad since I started taking collagen supplements, and eventually I might do surgery, skin I’ve heard tretanoin is good for it so I’ll try that in a few months
If I can just get rid of the stretch marks and cellulite i'll feel a lot better, but idk if it can fully disappear.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
my whole face is asymmetrical, including my nose, ears, nose, jawline, and even the fucking eyes. I can't grow a proper beard, and the worst of the worst is that my whole mouth is fucked up so badly that my dentist even said you will never ever have normal teeth. and I cant even fix it because of my hearth issues, so I have small, unshaped, very much super fucked up crooked teeth for my entire lifetime. my whole life is a fucking joke, and the fact that I survived in my mother's womb is a miracle (I wish I didn't).

• So Sad
Reactions: Kroker and FaceAboveAll
If I can just get rid of the stretch marks and cellulite i'll feel a lot better, but idk if it can fully disappear.
Yeah to avoid stretch marks I’m cutting but very slowly

my whole face is asymmetrical, including my nose, ears, nose, jawline, and even the fucking eyes. I can't grow a proper beard, and the worst of the worst is that my whole mouth is fucked up so badly that my dentist even said you will never ever have normal teeth. and I cant even fix it because of my hearth issues, so I have small, unshaped, very much super fucked up crooked teeth for my entire lifetime. my whole life is a fucking joke, and the fact that I survived in my mother's womb is a miracle (I wish I didn't).
Brootal. Even insects and animals are attracted to symmetry. It's one of the best indicators of health.

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
Brootal. Even insects and animals are attracted to symmetry. It's one of the best indicators of health.
exactly, bone structure is fucking everything and it goes for every part of the body sadly.

Yeah to avoid stretch marks I’m cutting but very slowly

Well, I'm hoping the cellulite will disappear when I lose fat + gain muscle (which it might).

As for stretch marks, microneedling might help and I do have a light skin tone, so it may blend in more. I'm high estrogen so very prone to them and will likely get more during fat loss.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
My hair is norwood 1 and my teeth are naturally white and I am 6'1, so there are positives in that respect. I also dont have acne, but I need to be my most optimal version to feel happy. However due to high estrogen levels that might be the reason.
It’s not over tho

• +1
It’s not over tho

I just need to get lean + remove stretch marks and cellulite then I will feel freaking happy, but I don't know if stretch marks or cellulite will fade much.

I just need to get lean + remove stretch marks and cellulite then I will feel freaking happy, but I don't know if stretch marks or cellulite will fade much.
Idk if you care but check one of my threads, I was borderline subhuman. It’s fixable.

do you care about smv mainly?

• +1
none of this is a health indicator

• +1
Idk if you care but check one of my threads, I was borderline subhuman. It’s fixable.

do you care about smv mainly?

Well, SMV wise I'm very low, and my height is the only positive, but that's totally negated by my sheer lack of muscle and that I am obese.

My face is also affected by the weight, but my facial bone structure is faintly visible despite me being fat so there's hope in that aspect. I have exceedingly bad negative canthal tilt tho, which is most likely gonna need canthoplasty.

Due to my obesity, negative canthal tilt and other factors, I am borderline subhuman or even subhuman. I was definitely treated better when I was lighter weight a few years ago tho.

• +1
Reactions: Salted_Salty
Well, SMV wise I'm very low, and my height is the only positive, but that's totally negated by my sheer lack of muscle and that I am obese.

My face is also affected by the weight, but my facial bone structure is faintly visible despite me being fat so there's hope in that aspect. I have exceedingly bad negative canthal tilt tho, which is most likely gonna need canthoplasty.

Due to my obesity, negative canthal tilt and other factors, I am borderline subhuman or even subhuman. I was definitely treated better when I was lighter weight a few years ago tho.
It’s NEVER over, but you have to want to change

• +1
It’s NEVER over, but you have to want to change

Yeah, i just want to see what my bone structure looks like lean as its by far my best feature alongside height. Hair and teeth are also decent too. Skin is kinda pale and dull, but thankfully no acne (likely due to my high estrogen tho).

• +1
Reactions: Salted_Salty
Yeah, i just want to see what my bone structure looks like lean as its by far my best feature alongside height. Hair and teeth are also decent too. Skin is kinda pale and dull, but thankfully no acne (likely due to my high estrogen tho).
You got this, I lost weight (wasn’t obese) kinda fast by doing intense cutting but if you wanna build muscle and avoid lose skin ask someone who has (on this forum perhaps)

• Love it
“Good skin” on this forum is my skin at its shittiest point

• +1
Reactions: Salted_Salty and FaceAboveAll