Every psl god would like shit with my skin holy fuck man its over

• +1
Reactions: Weed
obviously you've never been subhumanly fat

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and user123456
how bad is it

obviously you've never been subhumanly fat
Oh but i have i was 273 at once in my life i would say its equal but the thing is u can control ur weight unlike skin fuckers will say eat less sugar meanwhile i eat 0 sugar literally 0 for the past 2 months and would still break out it was definitely better but still shit and now i have scars

• So Sad
Reactions: Weed
how bad is it
got 4 laser treatments and i need like 4-5 more of something called a cutera and then maybe another laser for scars

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 50702
got 4 laser treatments and i need like 4-5 more of something called a cutera and then maybe another laser for scars
fuck i also got subhuman scars

such a subhuman trait ffs

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over
I have bad skin but I wouldn't trade height or dick for it tbh.

fuck i also got subhuman scars

such a subhuman trait ffs
ur gonna need C02 laser from an experienced derm that charges a lot like 650 per session only way to fix it and even then he said it will be 90% fixed if u keep doing it so spending thosands my scars are almost gone but this cutera shit i really need i have like weird red spots on my skin and thats the only way to fix it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702
ur gonna need C02 laser from an experienced derm that charges a lot like 650 per session only way to fix it and even then he said it will be 90% fixed if u keep doing it so spending thosands my scars are almost gone but this cutera shit i really need i have like weird red spots on my skin and thats the only way to fix it
tbh i barely got scars like that

got two keloids/hypertrophic scar and hyperpigmentation (hypertrophic scars are gigasubhuman)

@AlexBrown84 spent 10k on scar treatment and still looks like shit. It's 2023 and there is no effective solution. Why is modern science like this(srs)

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Oh but i have i was 273 at once in my life i would say its equal but the thing is u can control ur weight unlike skin fuckers will say eat less sugar meanwhile i eat 0 sugar literally 0 for the past 2 months and would still break out it was definitely better but still shit and now i have scars
How did you lose weight?

cope the 5'8 htn nt maxxed slays way more then a tall mtn ever will face is king always
6"2 NT MTN slays more tbh.

These relationships with manlets don't last long anyways, she won't respect you.

As a Manlet nobody takes you seriously Carrer wise, nobody respects you, people will pick fights with you but he's some 15 on tiktok will worship the chadlet. Who tf cares, accept your priveldge and stop gaslighting with fictional anecdotes. That 5"8 being a slayer but 5"8 isn't Manlet anyways.

6"2 NT MTN slays more tbh.

These relationships with manlets don't last long anyways, she won't respect you.

As a Manlet nobody takes you seriously Carrer wise, nobody respects you, people will pick fights with you but he's some 15 on tiktok will worship the chadlet. Who tf cares, accept your priveldge and stop gaslighting with fictional anecdotes. That 5"8 being a slayer but 5"8 isn't Manlet anyways.
Height might matter to some women but it doesn't matter for majority face is always king i would trade my height to be a htn in a second