How to whiten skin

can’t relate

can’t relate

Roped femboy
Melanostatin can be used for skin whitening.

Melanostatine™ 5 BG is a biomimetic peptide which inhibits the synthesis of melanin induced by α-MSH and prevents its hyperproduction for a better control over skin tone and age spots. Melanostatine™ 5 does not interfere with the melanocyte’s functions thus it is an ideal skin-lightening agent for cosmetic products that inhibits melanogenesis without cytotoxicity. Melanostatine™ 5 shows also clinical efficacy on Asian skin with a significant lightening effect after only 28 days.

CVP
another effective peptide for fast skin whitening is CVP (cell-penetrating peptide-conjugated soluble N-ethylmaleimide-sensitive factor attachment protein receptor motif of vesicle-associated membrane protein 2-patterned peptide). According to research, CVP can significantly reduce melanin transport to keratinocytes, thereby promoting a skin-whitening effect. It has been demonstrated to be safe and effective in in vitro studies, providing benefits similar to botulinum neurotoxin type A (BoNT/A) in terms of reducing wrinkles and inhibiting neurotransmitter release, which can indirectly affect skin tone

acetyl glycyl β-alanine

another peptide called acetyl glycyl β-alanine has been shown to interrupt melanogenesis pathways effectively, which leads to significant skin lightening effects. This peptide works by inhibiting the expression of key melanogenic enzymes like tyrosinase, TRP-1, and TRP-2 in melanoma cells

Despite these being effect it seems difficult to get. I haven’t found any store or anything that sell these online.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LVZZO and bloomercel
just use bleach

• +1
Reactions: AySab
Stupid question

good, I love it when my femboys are pale

• JFL
Indians will love this post

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Arsene, AySab and 4 others
My gf needs this, where can i buy it?

will this also fix brachy skull, bulbous nose, recessed nose bridge and glabella, alveolar process, ANS , Weak infras?

• JFL
will this also fix brachy skull, bulbous nose, recessed nose bridge and glabella, alveolar process, ANS , Weak infras?
What’s alveolar process

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Skin whitening is cringe, but I think the products I saw people using when I was in Indonesia actually worked super well. I don't know if the same ones are available in the west (they're probably not going to meet any safety standards jfl) but just go to any major Asian city and walk around pharmacies they have whole aisles dedicated to skin whitening products. The lady who I paid to watch my dog told me she used skin whitening when I asked why she was so pale (almost white passing for an indo femlet).

Also Asia is great to visit if you're ugly because women literally worship foreigners there. It's manlet/incel heaven.

my coloring would carry me so much if i had brighter skin.

Is there some kinda super proven way to do that?Not just studies but results with photos?