[NEW] COSMETIC PEPTIDE ! (FOR COLLAGEN/PERFECT SKIN) 💊💉

KING REIDYZ

KING REIDYZ

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎
SALAM ALEYKHOUM EVERYBODY

Ok so here is a list of cosmetic peptides + a bit of research on what they are for (I haven’t got any personal experience with them, so I can’t give any advice). If people are confused I’ll edit the post to give instructions. With that being said, here it is:

• Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 (Agireline) - according to the National Library of Science, it “prevents formation of skin lines and wrinkles in a very similar way to the botulinum toxin (Botox), inhibiting neurotransmitter release at the neuromuscular junction. Argireline does not require under skin muscle injections and it is believed to be relatively safe.”

• AHK (Tripeptide-3) - according to Creative Peptides, it “specifically stimulates skin cell renewal through the regeneration of more collagen. It has good anti-aging and anti-wrinkle effects”

• AHK-Cu (Copper Peptide) - according to Peptide Sciences,“The combined effects of activating fibroblasts and endothelial cells are improved skin flexibility, improved wound healing, and decreases in fine lines and wrinkles. Research using human skin cells grow in a laboratory has shown that AHK-Cu can increase collagen type I production by as much as 300%”

• Decapeptide-12 - according to Peptide Sciences, it is “an oligopeptide with well-known anti-tyrosinase activity. It is under active investigation for its ability to help improve both skin tone and skin texture. Tyrosinase is a copper-containing enzyme found widely in plant and animal tissues. It catalyzes the production of melanin and other pigments.”

• GHK-Cu 200mg (Copper Peptide) - according to the International Journal of Molecular Sciences, “It stimulates blood vessel and nerve outgrowth, increases collagen, elastin, and glycosaminoglycan synthesis, as well as supports the function of dermal fibroblasts.” In case you didn’t know, glycosaminoglycans help moisture in the skin and dermal fibroblasts are active skin replacement cells and are characterised by an ability to produce collagen.

• Lipopeptide (Biopeptide EL) - according to the National Library of Science, it has “anti-wrinkle and moisturizing activities and cleansing cosmetics.”

• Matrixyl (palmitoyl pentapeptide-3) - according to Dr Osman Bashir Tahir, “Matrixyl works to stimulate the growth of new collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid – which all aid in refilling fine lines naturally from within the skin”

• Nonapeptide-1 - according to Pangea Organics, it is a “powerful ingredient in many skincare products due to its impressive skin benefits. As a peptide composed of nine amino acids, it is known for its ability to help reduce skin discoloration and hyperpigmentation.”

• Pal-AHK - according to Peptide Sciences, it can “reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improve the appearance of age spots, even out skin tone, improve skin texture, and improve skin smoothness in animal models.”

• Pal-GHK (Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1) - according to Paula’s Choice Skincare it “is a synthetic fatty acid-linked peptide that can help repair visible skin damage and strengthen skin's underlying supportive elements.”
  • Palmitoyl Dipeptide-6 - according to SkinPerfection Skincare, it will “signal your complexion to produce more collagen and elastin.”

• Pentapeptide-18 (Leuphasyl) - according to CellularSkinRX, “Pentapeptide-18 reduces the depth of wrinkles on the face caused by the contraction of muscles of facial expression, especially in the forehead and around the eyes.”

• Rigin (Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7) - according to NorthStar Dermatology, it will “help reduce redness and skin inflammation”

• SNAP-8 200mg - according to SkinPerfection Skincare, it “is an anti-wrinkle peptide that relaxes the look of expression lines. It consists of 8 amino acids or octapeptide that diminishes the look of wrinkles and expression lines”

• Syn-AKE - according to DSM, it “is a small synthetic peptide that helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and laughter lines”

• Syn-Coll (Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5) - according to MakingCosmetics Inc, it “acts on the specific skin receptors and stimulates the production of collagen in our skin cells. It firms our skin, reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine-lines. It makes your skin look healthier and fresh.”

• Tripeptide-29 (Collagen peptide) - according to Paula’s Choice Skincare, it “is a synthetic, highly purified peptide consisting of amino acids glycine and proline plus amino acid derivative hydroxyproline. Applied to skin, it's been shown to strengthen skin's supportive elements”

• Vialox (Pentapeptide-3V) - according to Peptide Sciences, it “is a peptide sequence derived from snake venom. It has an effect similar to that of Botox, causing partial muscle paralysis and thus reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.”

MAY ALLAH ASCEND YOU ALL AND GUIDE YOU

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 4397, Deleted member 47272 and 18 others
Why so many guides today

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47272 and KING REIDYZ
Why so many guides today
We are entering another prime of looksmaxxing again !
Karl Urban Animation GIF by NETFLIX

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: smoth, Deleted member 47272, redmaxx and 13 others

mfers after reading this guide

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: smoth, LooxmaxxingM, bradpittshairline and 8 others
so which is best all round

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
so which is best all round
  • AHK-Cu (Copper Peptide) - according to Peptide Sciences,“The combined effects of activating fibroblasts and endothelial cells are improved skin flexibility, improved wound healing, and decreases in fine lines and wrinkles. Research using human skin cells grow in a laboratory has shown that AHK-Cu can increase collagen type I production by as much as 300%”
Copper peptides are known for their potential benefits in skincare and wound healing. Here are some of their benefits:

1. **Skin Regeneration:** Copper peptides can stimulate collagen and elastin production, promoting skin renewal and reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.

2. **Wound Healing:** They have been shown to aid in wound healing by promoting tissue repair and reducing inflammation.

3. **Antioxidant Properties:** Copper peptides act as antioxidants, helping to protect the skin from free radical damage and environmental stressors.

4. **Scar Reduction:** They may help minimize the appearance of scars, including acne scars and stretch marks, by supporting tissue remodeling.

5. **Skin Firmness:** Copper peptides can enhance skin firmness and elasticity, leading to a more youthful complexion.

6. **Anti-Inflammatory:** These peptides have anti-inflammatory properties that can soothe irritated or sensitive skin.

7. **Copper Delivery:** Copper is an essential mineral for skin health, and copper peptides can deliver this vital nutrient directly to the skin.

8. **Hair Growth:** Some studies suggest that copper peptides may promote hair growth by stimulating follicles and improving scalp health.

9. **Sun Damage Repair:** They may assist in repairing sun-damaged skin by encouraging cell turnover and collagen synthesis.

10. **Skin Texture Improvement:** Copper peptides can lead to smoother and more even-textured skin by reducing roughness and uneven pigmentation.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 147, Deleted member 44214 and Deleted member 32529
Copper peptides are known for their potential benefits in skincare and wound healing. Here are some of their benefits:

1. **Skin Regeneration:** Copper peptides can stimulate collagen and elastin production, promoting skin renewal and reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.

2. **Wound Healing:** They have been shown to aid in wound healing by promoting tissue repair and reducing inflammation.

3. **Antioxidant Properties:** Copper peptides act as antioxidants, helping to protect the skin from free radical damage and environmental stressors.

4. **Scar Reduction:** They may help minimize the appearance of scars, including acne scars and stretch marks, by supporting tissue remodeling.

5. **Skin Firmness:** Copper peptides can enhance skin firmness and elasticity, leading to a more youthful complexion.

6. **Anti-Inflammatory:** These peptides have anti-inflammatory properties that can soothe irritated or sensitive skin.

7. **Copper Delivery:** Copper is an essential mineral for skin health, and copper peptides can deliver this vital nutrient directly to the skin.

8. **Hair Growth:** Some studies suggest that copper peptides may promote hair growth by stimulating follicles and improving scalp health.

9. **Sun Damage Repair:** They may assist in repairing sun-damaged skin by encouraging cell turnover and collagen synthesis.

10. **Skin Texture Improvement:** Copper peptides can lead to smoother and more even-textured skin by reducing roughness and uneven pigmentation.
sounds op af

i will research the sides now as everything balances out

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar and KING REIDYZ
Mirin hard

• +1

Ok so here is a list of cosmetic peptides + a bit of research on what they are for (I haven’t got any personal experience with them, so I can’t give any advice). If people are confused I’ll edit the post to give instructions. With that being said, here it is:

• Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 (Agireline) - according to the National Library of Science, it “prevents formation of skin lines and wrinkles in a very similar way to the botulinum toxin (Botox), inhibiting neurotransmitter release at the neuromuscular junction. Argireline does not require under skin muscle injections and it is believed to be relatively safe.”

• AHK (Tripeptide-3) - according to Creative Peptides, it “specifically stimulates skin cell renewal through the regeneration of more collagen. It has good anti-aging and anti-wrinkle effects”

• Decapeptide-12 - according to Peptide Sciences, it is “an oligopeptide with well-known anti-tyrosinase activity. It is under active investigation for its ability to help improve both skin tone and skin texture. Tyrosinase is a copper-containing enzyme found widely in plant and animal tissues. It catalyzes the production of melanin and other pigments.”

• GHK-Cu 200mg (Copper Peptide) - according to the International Journal of Molecular Sciences, “It stimulates blood vessel and nerve outgrowth, increases collagen, elastin, and glycosaminoglycan synthesis, as well as supports the function of dermal fibroblasts.” In case you didn’t know, glycosaminoglycans help moisture in the skin and dermal fibroblasts are active skin replacement cells and are characterised by an ability to produce collagen.

• Lipopeptide (Biopeptide EL) - according to the National Library of Science, it has “anti-wrinkle and moisturizing activities and cleansing cosmetics.”

• Matrixyl (palmitoyl pentapeptide-3) - according to Dr Osman Bashir Tahir, “Matrixyl works to stimulate the growth of new collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid – which all aid in refilling fine lines naturally from within the skin”

• Nonapeptide-1 - according to Pangea Organics, it is a “powerful ingredient in many skincare products due to its impressive skin benefits. As a peptide composed of nine amino acids, it is known for its ability to help reduce skin discoloration and hyperpigmentation.”

• Pal-AHK - according to Peptide Sciences, it can “reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improve the appearance of age spots, even out skin tone, improve skin texture, and improve skin smoothness in animal models.”

• Pal-GHK (Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1) - according to Paula’s Choice Skincare it “is a synthetic fatty acid-linked peptide that can help repair visible skin damage and strengthen skin's underlying supportive elements.”
  • Palmitoyl Dipeptide-6 - according to SkinPerfection Skincare, it will “signal your complexion to produce more collagen and elastin.”

• Pentapeptide-18 (Leuphasyl) - according to CellularSkinRX, “Pentapeptide-18 reduces the depth of wrinkles on the face caused by the contraction of muscles of facial expression, especially in the forehead and around the eyes.”

• Rigin (Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7) - according to NorthStar Dermatology, it will “help reduce redness and skin inflammation”

• SNAP-8 200mg - according to SkinPerfection Skincare, it “is an anti-wrinkle peptide that relaxes the look of expression lines. It consists of 8 amino acids or octapeptide that diminishes the look of wrinkles and expression lines”

• Syn-AKE - according to DSM, it “is a small synthetic peptide that helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and laughter lines”

• Syn-Coll (Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5) - according to MakingCosmetics Inc, it “acts on the specific skin receptors and stimulates the production of collagen in our skin cells. It firms our skin, reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine-lines. It makes your skin look healthier and fresh.”

• Tripeptide-29 (Collagen peptide) - according to Paula’s Choice Skincare, it “is a synthetic, highly purified peptide consisting of amino acids glycine and proline plus amino acid derivative hydroxyproline. Applied to skin, it's been shown to strengthen skin's supportive elements”

• Vialox (Pentapeptide-3V) - according to Peptide Sciences, it “is a peptide sequence derived from snake venom. It has an effect similar to that of Botox, causing partial muscle paralysis and thus reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.”

Good stuff bhai

I'm running cjc 2mg a week and ghk-cu but I just ran out

I think ill replace ghk for agireline it sounds better
We are entering another prime of looksmaxxing again !
Karl Urban Animation GIF by NETFLIX
Christopher coloumbus shit innit, age of discovery

Anyone have better peptide sources than pepsciences? Shit is too pricy It's like half my papa johns paycheck to run a full stack 💀

• Love it
Good stuff bhai

i will purchase some peptide next too

I already ordered some minox now imma ascend even more , NO BALDING EVER AGAIN FOR THE KING

Christopher coloumbus shit innit, age of discovery

Anyone have better peptide sources than pepsciences? Shit is too pricy It's like half my papa johns paycheck to run a full stack 💀
I don’t know other sources for the moment bro sorry my g

Great thread, peptides are seriously OP. Tons of em haven’t even been mentioned yet on this site and they can do so many things, I will make a thread soon about some of them I have been researching.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, russwestbrook and JohnDoe
Good addition to the collagen maxxing stack

One of the most important pillars of looks

Hope it's easily accessible

• +1
Great thread, peptides are seriously OP. Tons of em haven’t even been mentioned yet on this site and they can do so many things, I will make a thread soon about some of them I have been researching.
Following you bro !

i want this Thread 🤩

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26

It’s probably the first time i’m 100% serious lol

my best thread imo

i will purchase some peptide next too

I already ordered some minox now imma ascend even more , NO BALDING EVER AGAIN FOR THE KING

I don’t know other sources for the moment bro sorry my g
Was just posting my hairline results from minoxidil

Good looks Playa 💯

Where is the proof it does even half of this? According to x doesn't prove anything.

Looking forward to it, tag me.

Mashallah brother made a op guide

• +1
nobody knows if this shit works

some of these peptides have molecules too big to penetrate the skin and hence are just cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: Chintuck22
I use for some time now (years).
* matrixyl 3000/ ghk-pal. With argireline in it, a product from aliexpress. Might be scammed.
*ghk-cu from Niod ( cas 3:1).

Copper peptides are mogger.

• +1
nobody knows if this shit works

some of these peptides have molecules too big to penetrate the skin and hence are just cope
Cope

• +1
where can i buy these peptides

mashallah yakhi good effort 😻 😻 😻 🤙 🤙 🤙 🤙 🤙 🚬 🚬 🚬 🚬

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan

I think a good day set would be

AHK+vitamin c serum, let it dry, apply dab vialox under eyes, let it all dry, apply sunscreen, then apply light film of avacado oil+aloe vera as the moisturizer

most of these peptides havent been tested in humans

these peptides are cope, only ghk and matrixyl have some research
Argireline has also been tested on humans. And probably more on the list, if ones goes yo look for it.

Yet also. One can't always wait, untill something is tested fully multiple times on humans.
Because that way, one will miss out on using some good stuff.

Ghk-cu and ghk-pal(matrixyl3000) been pretty decently tested yeah

Sounds too OP, there have to be some brutal side effects

• Woah

slm bro. do you inject these stuff or is it topical creams?

slm bro. do you inject these stuff or is it topical creams?
It can be topical for GHK vu but most are preferable when taken with injections

go for GHK cu injection it has more benefit but if you only care about skin then just purchase ghk cu pure powder and mix it with a carrier like a moisturizer etc…

It can be topical for GHK vu but most are preferable when taken with injections

go for GHK cu injection it has more benefit but if you only care about skin then just purchase ghk cu pure powder and mix it with a carrier like a moisturizer etc…
Ok thanks. I was reading some threads on peptides and ghk cu and people were saying injections are dangerous and founder of copper peptides advised against it. Injection peptides look fkn OP af.

• +1

Ayo brother. Does the ordinary copper peptide do the job or do you have a suggestion?

Ayo brother. Does the ordinary copper peptide do the job or do you have a suggestion?
Look for Raw copper peptide (powder) bro, you can inject it or mix it with moisturiser (topical)

Injection is good for many aspects like hair, and skin ofc

Topical (with cream) is only good for skin

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan
Look for Raw copper peptide (powder) bro, you can inject it or mix it with moisturiser (topical)

Injection is good for many aspects like hair, and skin ofc

Topical (with cream) is only good for skin
Any ratios or measurements on how much to mix with how much? And will a cerva moisturizer do the job?

Good stuff bhai

How much was it and most importantly did you see significative changes to your skin?

How much was it and most importantly did you see significative changes to your skin?
I'm fucking glowing this morning bhai I finally fixed that spot mostly

Injectable peptides are valid asf, I'm gonna buy ghk-cu for skin as well

My mom is a woman so I'll explain what topical ghk is and she'll buy it for us both!!!

• +1
I'm fucking glowing this morning bhai I finally fixed that spot mostly

Injectable peptides are valid asf, I'm gonna buy ghk-cu for skin as well

My mom is a woman so I'll explain what topical ghk is and she'll buy it for us both!!!
No shit your mom is a woman nigga, that sounds good mate so it's injectable peptides that go systemic and have effect on the whole body right ? Is it subQ or intra muscular ?

No shit your mom is a woman nigga, that sounds good mate so it's injectable peptides that go systemic and have effect on the whole body right ? Is it subQ or intra muscular ?
It goes systemic and subQ is preferable

Subq

I was megadosing cjc to fix my ugly skin
20230925 121927
20230929 111145

3 days but I'm on accutane too

It actually kept drying that spot out though kinda fucked it,

Also get some Korean nutritional cream, I assume it just has vitamins and moisturizer for your skin but I've been liking it lately

• +1
Subq

I was megadosing cjc to fix my ugly skin
View attachment 2460641View attachment 2460643

3 days but I'm on accutane too

It actually kept drying that spot out though kinda fucked it,

Also get some Korean nutritional cream, I assume it just has vitamins and moisturizer for your skin but I've been liking it lately
Bro you look like a chadlite werewolf if your eye area isn't bad damn

It's the cjc that fixed your itachi lines and naso folds bro that's good results

Why did you take accutane you don't seem to have acne or fucked up pores ? And what was the dosage brother ?

Bro you look like a chadlite werewolf if your eye area isn't bad damn

It's the cjc that fixed your itachi lines and naso folds bro that's good results

Why did you take accutane you don't seem to have acne or fucked up pores ? And what was the dosage brother ?
I also lowered carbs and moisturized the shit out my skin

And I have good eye color so I think I am chadlite facially but 5"6 so ya know 💀

And idk if it fixed lines that was 3 days apart as I said prob just angle

• +1
I also lowered carbs and moisturized the shit out my skin

And I have good eye color so I think I am chadlite facially but 5"6 so ya know 💀

And idk if it fixed lines that was 3 days apart as I said prob just angle
LL would ascend the shit out of you obviously, do you plan on getting it in turkey ?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Damnnn your hair bro , incoming Greek god
I just cut it myself lol I'm so broke

Curly hair mogs

My maid came to clean and she was just staring at me trying to think of the word for "curly" in English and complimented me 👺👺👺