[NEW] COSMETIC PEPTIDE ! (FOR COLLAGEN/PERFECT SKIN) 💊💉

Topical or injectable ?
Injectable if you want more benefits cause it’s systemic

but if you just want for the skin just Use topical , buy ghk cu raw powder and mix it with a moisturizer then apply it on your face

• +1
Reactions: inwardgonionscel
IMG 20230930 160242

mfers after reading this guide

• JFL
Reactions: 147 and KING REIDYZ
Good stuff bhai

I'm running cjc 2mg a week and ghk-cu but I just ran out

I think ill replace ghk for agireline it sounds better

Christopher coloumbus shit innit, age of discovery

Anyone have better peptide sources than pepsciences? Shit is too pricy It's like half my papa johns paycheck to run a full stack 💀
gay or bi gymmaxx- that is the question

I'm fucking glowing this morning bhai I finally fixed that spot mostly

Injectable peptides are valid asf, I'm gonna buy ghk-cu for skin as well

My mom is a woman so I'll explain what topical ghk is and she'll buy it for us both!!!
where do you inject it and what did you inject

SALAM ALEYKHOUM EVERYBODY

Ok so here is a list of cosmetic peptides + a bit of research on what they are for (I haven’t got any personal experience with them, so I can’t give any advice). If people are confused I’ll edit the post to give instructions. With that being said, here it is:

• Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 (Agireline) - according to the National Library of Science, it “prevents formation of skin lines and wrinkles in a very similar way to the botulinum toxin (Botox), inhibiting neurotransmitter release at the neuromuscular junction. Argireline does not require under skin muscle injections and it is believed to be relatively safe.”

• AHK (Tripeptide-3) - according to Creative Peptides, it “specifically stimulates skin cell renewal through the regeneration of more collagen. It has good anti-aging and anti-wrinkle effects”

• AHK-Cu (Copper Peptide) - according to Peptide Sciences,“The combined effects of activating fibroblasts and endothelial cells are improved skin flexibility, improved wound healing, and decreases in fine lines and wrinkles. Research using human skin cells grow in a laboratory has shown that AHK-Cu can increase collagen type I production by as much as 300%”

• Decapeptide-12 - according to Peptide Sciences, it is “an oligopeptide with well-known anti-tyrosinase activity. It is under active investigation for its ability to help improve both skin tone and skin texture. Tyrosinase is a copper-containing enzyme found widely in plant and animal tissues. It catalyzes the production of melanin and other pigments.”

• GHK-Cu 200mg (Copper Peptide) - according to the International Journal of Molecular Sciences, “It stimulates blood vessel and nerve outgrowth, increases collagen, elastin, and glycosaminoglycan synthesis, as well as supports the function of dermal fibroblasts.” In case you didn’t know, glycosaminoglycans help moisture in the skin and dermal fibroblasts are active skin replacement cells and are characterised by an ability to produce collagen.

• Lipopeptide (Biopeptide EL) - according to the National Library of Science, it has “anti-wrinkle and moisturizing activities and cleansing cosmetics.”

• Matrixyl (palmitoyl pentapeptide-3) - according to Dr Osman Bashir Tahir, “Matrixyl works to stimulate the growth of new collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid – which all aid in refilling fine lines naturally from within the skin”

• Nonapeptide-1 - according to Pangea Organics, it is a “powerful ingredient in many skincare products due to its impressive skin benefits. As a peptide composed of nine amino acids, it is known for its ability to help reduce skin discoloration and hyperpigmentation.”

• Pal-AHK - according to Peptide Sciences, it can “reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improve the appearance of age spots, even out skin tone, improve skin texture, and improve skin smoothness in animal models.”

• Pal-GHK (Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1) - according to Paula’s Choice Skincare it “is a synthetic fatty acid-linked peptide that can help repair visible skin damage and strengthen skin's underlying supportive elements.”
  • Palmitoyl Dipeptide-6 - according to SkinPerfection Skincare, it will “signal your complexion to produce more collagen and elastin.”

• Pentapeptide-18 (Leuphasyl) - according to CellularSkinRX, “Pentapeptide-18 reduces the depth of wrinkles on the face caused by the contraction of muscles of facial expression, especially in the forehead and around the eyes.”

• Rigin (Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7) - according to NorthStar Dermatology, it will “help reduce redness and skin inflammation”

• SNAP-8 200mg - according to SkinPerfection Skincare, it “is an anti-wrinkle peptide that relaxes the look of expression lines. It consists of 8 amino acids or octapeptide that diminishes the look of wrinkles and expression lines”

• Syn-AKE - according to DSM, it “is a small synthetic peptide that helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and laughter lines”

• Syn-Coll (Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5) - according to MakingCosmetics Inc, it “acts on the specific skin receptors and stimulates the production of collagen in our skin cells. It firms our skin, reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine-lines. It makes your skin look healthier and fresh.”

• Tripeptide-29 (Collagen peptide) - according to Paula’s Choice Skincare, it “is a synthetic, highly purified peptide consisting of amino acids glycine and proline plus amino acid derivative hydroxyproline. Applied to skin, it's been shown to strengthen skin's supportive elements”

• Vialox (Pentapeptide-3V) - according to Peptide Sciences, it “is a peptide sequence derived from snake venom. It has an effect similar to that of Botox, causing partial muscle paralysis and thus reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.”

MAY ALLAH ASCEND YOU ALL AND GUIDE YOU
The King Speaks. Any idea where one would go about getting these?

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
The King Speaks. Any idea where one would go about getting these?

Behold Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• Love it
Reactions: redmaxx
it takes at least 12 weeks. For collagen to be stimulated to build and convert from collagen 3 to collagen 1, it takes at least 12 weeks, sometimes more…..and if you eat processed sugar at all ghk-cu won't work one way or the other because sugar molecules are a catalyst for the enzyme that breaks down collagen. If you're using ghk-cu, be patient. You won't see results for at least 90 days.

I Thought Allah Didn't Allow You To Inject Shit :lul:
it takes at least 12 weeks. For collagen to be stimulated to build and convert from collagen 3 to collagen 1, it takes at least 12 weeks, sometimes more…..and if you eat processed sugar at all ghk-cu won't work one way or the other because sugar molecules are a catalyst for the enzyme that breaks down collagen. If you're using ghk-cu, be patient. You won't see results for at least 90 days.

i know u said processed sugar, but would this include eating non-processed wholefood sugars in form of high carb diet (fruits, rice, oats, legumes, ect) in terms of breaking down collagen?

i know u said processed sugar, but does this include eating non-processed wholefood sugars in form of high carb diet (fruits, rice, oats, legumes, ect)?
It’s fine

processed is bad , I relapsed today

need to reset my no sugar streak and NOFAP too

• Love it
Reactions: yakubian
Good stuff bhai

I'm running cjc 2mg a week and ghk-cu but I just ran out

I think ill replace ghk for agireline it sounds better
Are you still running cjc 2mg and ghk-cu or did you replace it with agireline?
(and how much ghk-cu, 3mg daily?)
Also i’m broke. Could only ghk-cu do the job for me? Or do i need cjc 2 too get some response?

if im poorcel with access to only one peptide, emphasis on hair. what would u recc? ghk seems too expensive and too general compared to more specific ones. also running dutasteride if makes difference

I use for some time now (years).
* matrixyl 3000/ ghk-pal. With argireline in it, a product from aliexpress. Might be scammed.
*ghk-cu from Niod ( cas 3:1).

Copper peptides are mogger.
edit to ask same advice @eduardkoopman

Last edited:
SALAM ALEYKHOUM EVERYBODY

Ok so here is a list of cosmetic peptides + a bit of research on what they are for (I haven’t got any personal experience with them, so I can’t give any advice). If people are confused I’ll edit the post to give instructions. With that being said, here it is:

• Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 (Agireline) - according to the National Library of Science, it “prevents formation of skin lines and wrinkles in a very similar way to the botulinum toxin (Botox), inhibiting neurotransmitter release at the neuromuscular junction. Argireline does not require under skin muscle injections and it is believed to be relatively safe.”

• AHK (Tripeptide-3) - according to Creative Peptides, it “specifically stimulates skin cell renewal through the regeneration of more collagen. It has good anti-aging and anti-wrinkle effects”

• AHK-Cu (Copper Peptide) - according to Peptide Sciences,“The combined effects of activating fibroblasts and endothelial cells are improved skin flexibility, improved wound healing, and decreases in fine lines and wrinkles. Research using human skin cells grow in a laboratory has shown that AHK-Cu can increase collagen type I production by as much as 300%”

• Decapeptide-12 - according to Peptide Sciences, it is “an oligopeptide with well-known anti-tyrosinase activity. It is under active investigation for its ability to help improve both skin tone and skin texture. Tyrosinase is a copper-containing enzyme found widely in plant and animal tissues. It catalyzes the production of melanin and other pigments.”

• GHK-Cu 200mg (Copper Peptide) - according to the International Journal of Molecular Sciences, “It stimulates blood vessel and nerve outgrowth, increases collagen, elastin, and glycosaminoglycan synthesis, as well as supports the function of dermal fibroblasts.” In case you didn’t know, glycosaminoglycans help moisture in the skin and dermal fibroblasts are active skin replacement cells and are characterised by an ability to produce collagen.

• Lipopeptide (Biopeptide EL) - according to the National Library of Science, it has “anti-wrinkle and moisturizing activities and cleansing cosmetics.”

• Matrixyl (palmitoyl pentapeptide-3) - according to Dr Osman Bashir Tahir, “Matrixyl works to stimulate the growth of new collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid – which all aid in refilling fine lines naturally from within the skin”

• Nonapeptide-1 - according to Pangea Organics, it is a “powerful ingredient in many skincare products due to its impressive skin benefits. As a peptide composed of nine amino acids, it is known for its ability to help reduce skin discoloration and hyperpigmentation.”

• Pal-AHK - according to Peptide Sciences, it can “reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improve the appearance of age spots, even out skin tone, improve skin texture, and improve skin smoothness in animal models.”

• Pal-GHK (Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1) - according to Paula’s Choice Skincare it “is a synthetic fatty acid-linked peptide that can help repair visible skin damage and strengthen skin's underlying supportive elements.”
  • Palmitoyl Dipeptide-6 - according to SkinPerfection Skincare, it will “signal your complexion to produce more collagen and elastin.”

• Pentapeptide-18 (Leuphasyl) - according to CellularSkinRX, “Pentapeptide-18 reduces the depth of wrinkles on the face caused by the contraction of muscles of facial expression, especially in the forehead and around the eyes.”

• Rigin (Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7) - according to NorthStar Dermatology, it will “help reduce redness and skin inflammation”

• SNAP-8 200mg - according to SkinPerfection Skincare, it “is an anti-wrinkle peptide that relaxes the look of expression lines. It consists of 8 amino acids or octapeptide that diminishes the look of wrinkles and expression lines”

• Syn-AKE - according to DSM, it “is a small synthetic peptide that helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and laughter lines”

• Syn-Coll (Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5) - according to MakingCosmetics Inc, it “acts on the specific skin receptors and stimulates the production of collagen in our skin cells. It firms our skin, reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine-lines. It makes your skin look healthier and fresh.”

• Tripeptide-29 (Collagen peptide) - according to Paula’s Choice Skincare, it “is a synthetic, highly purified peptide consisting of amino acids glycine and proline plus amino acid derivative hydroxyproline. Applied to skin, it's been shown to strengthen skin's supportive elements”

• Vialox (Pentapeptide-3V) - according to Peptide Sciences, it “is a peptide sequence derived from snake venom. It has an effect similar to that of Botox, causing partial muscle paralysis and thus reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.”

MAY ALLAH ASCEND YOU ALL AND GUIDE YOU
Bulp