Balding Cure (GT20029) on the Horizon

John124

John124

Sphinx
New drug in development selectively nukes androgen receptors on the scalp only, would mean your DHT/hormones remain unaffected (no need for fin/dut) and you can safely roid.

• +1
Reactions: weebcel, Deleted member 14543, Primordial and 2 others
Wtf he says decades away..

is there any way to get your hands on this now as expiremental or at least sometime this year?

• +1
Reactions: weebcel, Deleted member 14543, sorrowfulsad and 1 other person
Wtf he says decades away..

is there any way to get your hands on this now as expiremental or at least sometime this year?
Usually underground labs start producing and selling new treatments as research chemicals before they are FDA approved like RU58841, CB-03-01, SARMs, etc. Because you are buying it for research purposes and it's unscheduled you are in the clear legally.

• +1
Reactions: animo123, chadferguson, Pumanator and 2 others
Usually underground labs start producing and selling new treatments as research chemicals before they are FDA approved like RU58841, CB-03-01, SARMs, etc. Because you are buying it for research purposes and it's unscheduled you are in the clear legally.
Yeah I know. But when you do you think it will be bought by underground labs? This is def something I’d try

possibly in the coming months? Or is it already for sale for research chemicals?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
Yeah I know. But when you do you think it will be bought by underground labs? This is def something I’d try

possibly in the coming months? Or is it already for sale for research chemicals?
When the first stage clinical trials come out at the earliest. I think that's because they need to put the formula into the public domain to patent it - not too sure about that though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
Isn’t this what RU is supposed to do. I’ve heard RU competes for the androgen receptor with Testosterone and DHT on the scalp. Which is why some guys can still lose hair on Test and Dutasteride, it’s because even when nuking 90% of DHT scalp testosterone can attack hair follicles. That’s the rationale for using RU when blasting gear to clear up Test/DHT on the scalp.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and .👽.
Isn’t this what RU is supposed to do. I’ve heard RU competes for the androgen receptor with Testosterone and DHT on the scalp. Which is why some guys can still lose hair on Test and Dutasteride, it’s because even when nuking 90% of DHT scalp testosterone can attack hair follicles. That’s the rationale for using RU when blasting gear to clear up Test/DHT on the scalp.
Pretty sure this works by literally destroying the androgen receptors on the scalp

• Woah
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Pretty sure this works by literally destroying the androgen receptors on the scalp
Yes, thats what it seems to do. It would be a gift from God
But keep in mind, if the drug will work like that, it will not regrowth hair from scar tissue folicules, and that is still a problem for many guys (NW2 +).

sounds too good to be true so it probably is:smonk:

But keep in mind, if the drug will work like that, it will not regrowth hair from scar tissue folicules, and that is still a problem for many guys (NW2 +).
HT
+ i could imagine that it even regrowth some hair if it’s destroy androgen receptor

hopefully last generation that will need hair transplants

Maybe if balding is cured people won't think hair systems are so bad for older guys, some baldcels could start wearing wigs without too much shame

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
yh but this is PROTAC, RU is a lot different to this

When it comes out every HT surgeon will make study about how dangerous this product is

Imaging fixing balding. no more HT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, LastHopeForNorman and John124
bump relevant now