An intro to osteoblasts, with eff-ort

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
-Guide to using Osteoblast cells to develop new bones

-Intro
Let me start this thread by stating the extreme danger of using the advice presented in this document. This is only me demonstrating the theory of how this works.

Osteoblasts are cells that release bone matrix when there is need for new bone growth or to heal existing bones. The Osteoblast cells are found on the top layer of the bone matrix and are “lining cells”

Visual to show what I mean

What causes osteoblasts to form?

Osteoblasts are formed during bone remodeling caused by injury or pubescent skeletal development. The formation of Osteoblasts can also be caused by natural factors such as weightlifting, calcium consumption, etc. (water ik basically just standard health practices). But they are artificial ways to create supraphysiological development of osteoblasts even when there is no biological necessity for the formation of new cells.

-How to use Intermittent PTH to cause the formation of new bone tissue

Intermittent parathyroid hormone (iPTH) is FDA approved therapy for bone loss conditions such as osteoporosis and injection of iPTH can be used to block osteoclasts and stimulate the formation of osteoblasts. To be overly simplistic, osteoblasts form new bone tissue and osteoclasts break down bone tissue (osteoclasts are 150x stronger so they are extremely detrimental to bone growth). Having elevated PTH triggers the bone to produce more calcium into the blood.

Listed above is a visual for how iPTH works for people who don’t want to read the text.

Teriparatide injection contains a synthetic form of natural human hormone called parathyroid hormone (PTH). It works by causing the body to build new bone and by increasing bone strength and density (thickness).

More on iPTH (where to get and how to use)

IPTH is an injectable medicine given as a subq shot under the skin. This medicine is used daily and can be injected without the supervision of a doctor.

here is the brand named medication

Subcutaneous injection should be administered in the periumbilical region of the abdomen

Graph showing increased bone density using teriparatide

Seems like overtime, your body starts to get used to the supraphysiologic ally elevation of osteoblast count and counter regulates with osteoclast formation (bad)

the solution is to cycle iPTH for 2 years at a time

At the end of two years, bone loss can be rapid. In order to retain the benefits of treatment with teriparatide, most experts recommend that patients start an antiresorptive medicine right after finishing the teriparatide therapy.

Antiresorptive medications include a class of drugs called bisphosphonates. These medications include:
  • Alendronate (Fosamax™, Fosamax™ Plus D)
  • Risedronate (Actonel™, Actonel™ with Calcium, and Atelvia™)
  • Ibandronate (Boniva™)
  • Zoledronic acid (Reclast™)
  • Denosumab (Prolia™)
  • Estrogen therapy or hormone therapy.

Ideally taking TRT would negate the boneless at the end of the cycle according to studies

How does PTH compare to HGH for bone density?

This study shows a 4% increase in bone density among 60 year old osteoporosis victims

Listed below, the increase is greater. I couldnt find the info on the control group from this study so im speculating a bit here.

But it seems promising for bone growth

As looks-maksers we should be trying to find NEW ways to create bone. So lets all hop on this shit for drago level density Bhais

still working on sourcing this drug BTW before you ask me

@coispet here bhai, random splurge here....

Attachments

• 1713037517541.png
    1713037517541.png
    223.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mike141, IMOGYOU, looksmidder and 10 others
my forehead grew from making this thread btw look at my avi

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AySab, datboijj, hattrick and 2 others
holy shit I'm first on a clavicular thread + read all of it

• +1
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid
if I can source the damn thing and if I can leave poorceldom yeah
Im scouring the web for a source, some autist will prob find one by tmr and search engine mog me

• +1
Reactions: Braindeadautist
BOTB
jk dnr nigga

BOTB
jk dnr nigga
ngl, I wouldnt read this shit either. I just wanted to document my findings

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj and Van
You’ll also get calcified arteries and highly elevated prolactin , also how would releasing calcium from bone into blood lead to bone growth ? When k2 is what leads to gamma carboxyglutamate which deposits calcium in bone, following this logic k2 should be detrimental to bone growth but we see the opp

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AySab and SensitiveYoungMan

-Intro
Let me start this thread by stating the extreme danger of using the advice presented in this document. This is only me demonstrating the theory of how this works.

Osteoblasts are cells that release bone matrix when there is need for new bone growth or to heal existing bones. The Osteoblast cells are found on the top layer of the bone matrix and are “lining cells”

View attachment 2857131

Osteoblasts are formed during bone remodeling caused by injury or pubescent skeletal development. The formation of Osteoblasts can also be caused by natural factors such as weightlifting, calcium consumption, etc. (water ik basically just standard health practices). But they are artificial ways to create supraphysiological development of osteoblasts even when there is no biological necessity for the formation of new cells.

Intermittent parathyroid hormone (iPTH) is FDA approved therapy for bone loss conditions such as osteoporosis and injection of iPTH can be used to block osteoclasts and stimulate the formation of osteoblasts. To be overly simplistic, osteoblasts form new bone tissue and osteoclasts break down bone tissue (osteoclasts are 150x stronger so they are extremely detrimental to bone growth). Having elevated PTH triggers the bone to produce more calcium into the blood.

View attachment 2857136
Listed above is a visual for how iPTH works for people who don’t want to read the text.

Teriparatide injection contains a synthetic form of natural human hormone called parathyroid hormone (PTH). It works by causing the body to build new bone and by increasing bone strength and density (thickness).

IPTH is an injectable medicine given as a subq shot under the skin. This medicine is used daily and can be injected without the supervision of a doctor.

View attachment 2857166

Subcutaneous injection should be administered in the periumbilical region of the abdomen
View attachment 2857170

View attachment 2857184

Seems like overtime, your body starts to get used to the supraphysiologic ally elevation of osteoblast count and counter regulates with osteoclast formation (bad)

At the end of two years, bone loss can be rapid. In order to retain the benefits of treatment with teriparatide, most experts recommend that patients start an antiresorptive medicine right after finishing the teriparatide therapy.

Antiresorptive medications include a class of drugs called bisphosphonates. These medications include:
  • Ibandronate (Boniva™)
  • Denosumab (Prolia™)

Ideally taking TRT would negate the boneless at the end of the cycle according to studies

This study shows a 4% increase in bone density among 60 year old osteoporosis victims

Listed below, the increase is greater. I couldnt find the info on the control group from this study so im speculating a bit here.

View attachment 2857199

As looks-maksers we should be trying to find NEW ways to create bone. So lets all hop on this shit for drago level density Bhais

Saving this for later bhai, great post

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular

-Intro

View attachment 2857131

View attachment 2857136

View attachment 2857166

View attachment 2857170

View attachment 2857184

• Ibandronate (Boniva™)
  • Denosumab (Prolia™)

View attachment 2857199

@Rigged

• +1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mike141 and cyprian_tomaszewski

-Intro

View attachment 2857131

View attachment 2857136

View attachment 2857166

View attachment 2857170

View attachment 2857184

• Ibandronate (Boniva™)
  • Denosumab (Prolia™)

View attachment 2857199

No ones doing this sean opry didnt need this barret didnt alfredo didnt de poot didnt gandy didnt NO ONE DID ITS ALL FUCKING GENETICS THIS HAS MORE CONS THAN PROS

I’lllet someone use this first for few months and if they don’t die i might hop on

• +1
Reactions: nofap and Clavicular
No ones doing this sean opry didnt need this barret didnt alfredo didnt de poot didnt gandy didnt NO ONE DID ITS ALL FUCKING GENETICS THIS HAS MORE CONS THAN PROS
no shit because their ancestors lived like savages so they developed good bones, you should do the same so your great great great great grandchildren have good bones nigger

• +1
@Alexanderr what involuntary celibacy does to a fella on a saturday

Water clearly @Clavicular didnt read @Vista s megaguide in 2022

• +1
Reactions: Vista and mathis
Water clearly @Clavicular didnt read @Vista s megaguide in 2022

I didnt but i will

I didnt but i will
Id look through all of vistas threads tbh bros inactive af but a genius 100% in the convo for smartest users to touch this forum, i talked to him on discord for a bit helped me out

Id look through all of vistas threads tbh bros inactive af but a genius 100% in the convo for smartest users to touch this forum, i talked to him on discord for a bit helped me out
This nigga dont allow to see is profil. Cant look at his threads

• +1
This nigga dont allow to see is profil. Cant look at his threads
Search vista in the search bar in the members thing he has low posts so its easy to find his threads

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and mathis
Keep hustling OP, you will become a great researcher for the movement one day

• +1