SAM-E for heightmaxxing IS BETTER THAN YOU THINK ( short thread )

mathis

mathis

Zephir
Only work if open growth plates. No side effects. I recommend between 800 and 1500 mg.

1. Stimulation of collagen production:

SAM-e is an essential cofactor of collagen synthase, a protein that constitutes the bone matrix.
SAM-e supplementation increase collagen production, which may promote bone growth.

2. Increased osteoblast proliferation:

Osteoblasts are cells responsible for bone formation.
SAM-e stimulate the proliferation of osteoblasts , which could lead to an increase in bone mass.

3. Reduction in bone resorption:

Bone resorption is the process by which bones break down.
SAM-e inhibit bone resorption, which may help maintain bone density.

4. Improved calcium absorption:

Calcium is an essential mineral for bone growth.
SAM-e enhance calcium absorption from the intestine, which may increase the availability of calcium for bone formation.

5. Modulation of gene expression:

SAM-e modulate the expression of genes involved in bone growth, which have a positive effect on bone formation.

6. SAM-e is involved in the production of certain hormones and enzymes related to growth and development. It's possible that by influencing these hormonal pathways, it could indirectly impact growth plate closure timing.

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar, tempelcat4 and mogpending
Just answer mfs :feelswhy: Took me my life ( 1min ) to do :feelswah:

how good is it compared to 8 IUs HGH

seems like cope supplement number 993898487 did you try this

seems like cope supplement number 993898487 did you try this
I am currently on. Seem to work for now i cant be completly shure but @enchanted_elixir also thought this would work

I am currently on. Seem to work for now i cant be completly shure but @enchanted_elixir also thought this would work
Wdym seems to work? Did you grow?

Only work if open growth plates. No side effects. I recommend between 800 and 1500 mg.

SAM-e is an essential cofactor of collagen synthase, a protein that constitutes the bone matrix.
SAM-e supplementation increase collagen production, which may promote bone growth.

SAM-e stimulate the proliferation of osteoblasts , which could lead to an increase in bone mass.

SAM-e enhance calcium absorption from the intestine, which may increase the availability of calcium for bone formation.

SAM-e modulate the expression of genes involved in bone growth, which have a positive effect on bone formation.

6. SAM-e is involved in the production of certain hormones and enzymes related to growth and development. It's possible that by influencing these hormonal pathways, it could indirectly impact growth plate closure timing.
800-1500 is too high no? I’ll get it soon, do you take it everyday in the morning or night?

?? Any studies to backup those claims?

• JFL
Reactions: mathis
Most of the shit on this site is psuedoscience anyways just take this retards word for it
Pure wild claims with no scientific studies

@mathis how about i lynch you fucking nigger
THISS ISS THE WORLD OF SCIENCE!!

Pure wild claims with no scientific studies

@mathis how about i lynch you fucking nigger
THISS ISS THE WORLD OF SCIENCE!!
Look iq immature kid.

Never said "it seem to work on me" 🙏😭 retarded. Its because of peoples like you that this forum is unbearable , just kys
How about you fucking hang yourself? Actual cuck, dude asks “did you try it” you answer “seems to work im on it rn”

WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO THINK YOU FUCKING GENETIC SHITSTAIN? This is why you’ll stay a khhv forever you fucking recombinated failure.

Also unrelated but isn’t 800-1500 mg too much?

Also kys

• +1
Reactions: Asps12

Sadly no studies, theoretically it could work

Sadly no studies, theoretically it could work
Found some. Here is one for exemple : https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16002553/
2 others that idk abt just took them to look at them later :
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S8756328209019589

I just made a list of possible sides take it as u will

1 Hepatotoxicity: SAM-e metabolises in the liver, ud need enzymatic regulation. High doses can disrupt hepatic methionine cycles, leading to S-adenosylhomocysteine accumulation which, via SAH hydrolase inhibition, can increase homocysteine a non protein α-amino acid affecting endothelial dysfunction and cardiovascular
2 Neurological Effects: As a methyl donor affecting neurotransmitter synthesis and degradation, SAM-e could make worse things like anxiety or depression in people due to dysregulated monoamine neurotransmitter metabolism
3 Gastrointestinal Distress: By affecting transmethylation reactions, SAM-e can modify gastrointestinal mucosal integrity and secretory functions, could lead to nausea or diarrhea

1 Hepatotoxicity: SAM-e metabolises in the liver, ud need enzymatic regulation. High doses can disrupt hepatic methionine cycles, leading to S-adenosylhomocysteine accumulation which, via SAH hydrolase inhibition, can increase homocysteine a non protein α-amino acid affecting endothelial dysfunction and cardiovascular
2 Neurological Effects: As a methyl donor affecting neurotransmitter synthesis and degradation, SAM-e could make worse things like anxiety or depression in people due to dysregulated monoamine neurotransmitter metabolism
3 Gastrointestinal Distress: By affecting transmethylation reactions, SAM-e can modify gastrointestinal mucosal integrity and secretory functions, could lead to nausea or diarrhea
Idk if those will appear at only 800mg. May take it only once a week

What’s the usual dosage that these side effects usually occur at?

What’s the usual dosage that these side effects usually occur at?
theres no studies on anything so the sides are more of "in theory they can happen" but that also applies to how sam-e works the actual bonuses are also a "in theory it could work"