My Current Bonesmashing Regime + Guide

At this point it should be undeniable that bonesmashing gives none placebo results
View attachment 2880728View attachment 2880729

@androgenic 's ascension via roids + bonesmashing should be enough justification

Bonesmashing Basics

View attachment 2880737

Basic visual of the Bone remodeling theoretical process, from a study on shin conditioning in the UFC

The goal is obviously to create microfractures in order to create growth on the bone wall via increased osteoblast count

View attachment 2880744

https://looksmax.org/threads/an-intro-to-osteoblasts-with-eff-ort.1008760/
here's a comprehensive guide on the process of bone growth and osteoblast/osteoclast relationship

The stages of recovery
1. Hematoma formation

-In an average microfracture, the blood vessels rupture, the spot gets bigger and starts to hurt. This swelling is how the body keeps damage safe and begins healing. This process is less likely to happen in the face with less severe bone fractures. Hematoma is more common in severe fractures in the limbs that require casts
2. Inflammation phase
-The soft tissue becomes inflamed, could last multiple days depending on location as well as intensity

3. Remodeling phase
-This is the phase where your body begins to regrow the bone with osteoblast cells, thus increasing its density and eventually visual appearance

-The entire theory of bonesmashing is based of Julius Wolffs', Wolff's law as quotes above.

He claims that bones will adapt to their environment and remodel accordingly, lifefuel for us looksmaxxers.

-My current smashing routine

Locations
Chin
View attachment 2880731

-The chin can be smashed more frequently than the zygos because it has almost no nerves and soft tissue that gets inflamed

-the reason this is important for recovery is that our goal as bonesmashers is to create microfractures and trauma to the bone to cause growth.

-We cant create trauma to the bone if we are just hitting inflamed soft tissue.

-I smash my chin everyday but every other day works just as well
View attachment 2880788
I hit the red part of the chin for more projection

Green part for more chin height

Orange part to square my chin

-all for 1 minute, use a heavy object to create lots of concentrated force here. Hammer is ideal, as much power as you can get via wrist flexion should be enough

Warnings
-Be sure to jut your jaw and lock it to avoid injuries

-brace your head well with your other hand or against a wall

-dont smash without a clean shave as it will damage the hair follicle and cause bleeding

View attachment 2880798

Heres a video example of how I smash my chin, I usually use a hammer but my mom took mine away after she found out I bonesmash

since im using a heavier object im not hitting as hard but im still delivering equal force to a hammer

as you can see im bleeding a bit from smashing

-Zygos
View attachment 2880802
I smash everywhere that's green now except for the lateral orbital rim

The zygos have more vessels and soft tissue that become inflamed post smashing, so you need 2-3 days between each session

View attachment 2880805

Heres a video of my mate david demonstrating proper technique and intensity for smashing the zygos, Id post mine but Im not recovered from my last session so I cant smash my zygos

The frontal zygos bruise badly but dont worry this means its working, again hammer is ideal

Personally I dont smash my browridge because I have some acne in that region I dont want to inflame more, Dont bonesmash areas with acne guys.

The browridge has similar requirements to the zygos, a bit less soft tissue and can be smashes every 3 days

View attachment 2880817

Here is a good demonstration of intensity required for brow ridge, obviously a hammer is more ideal because the idea is to concentrate the strike, but knuckle can still be viable

the main failo with knuckle smashing is that it can be a limiting factor if your knuckles start to hurt before your bones do, similar to how you can deadlift more with lifting straps so your grip strength doesn't failo you

This is expert only, I only smash my infra and supra orbital bones. I have no reason to smash my lateral orbital rim and its dangerous

The infra orbital rim is best to smash with either your knuckles, or something precise like the handle of a butter knife (or something similar)

The supraorbital requires more force, unfortunately a hammer is too unconcentrated but your knuckle isn't powerful enough, also a hammer is hard to use for the supraorbitals.

Ive had success using my phone with the case removed for the supras

Nasal Bridge
View attachment 2880830
Ive started smashing here in order to get a more projected nose from the side, as well as inserting PDOs along the nasal frontal process. Its giga dangerous and easy to break your nose so be careful here.

Hit daily with low intensity for 1 minute (ideally using knuckle) hitting the bridge obviously
LOW INHIBITION

I was talking to @Orc and he said "just bonescratch to avoid damaging the skin" as a joke, but holy shit is he onto something here
View attachment 2880834
Simply take a 27 gauge needle, stick it into your skin and create depressions in the bone via scratching, this will signal the body to create new osteoblast cells, without significantly compromising the bone

Holy shit his autism just gave us a totally new looksmax

this is like microneedling, we can apply the same principles because its a similar healing mechanism to micro needling the skin
im going to start doing this, ill post a video to rate the pain 1-10 live
DO NOT SMASH
-Maxilla
-Mandible (not dangerous per say just useless tbh)
-gonions/ramus
-Forehead/temples (you will die from hitting temples)

FINAL JUSTIFICATIONS
View attachment 2880835
View attachment 2880836View attachment 2880837
Significantly more bone mass later in career after countless strikes to all bones
Its precisely why UFC fighters undergo severe pain during shin conditioning to strengthen the bone

I mean look at this crazy mothafucka in pain to make his bones grow! and your not doing this to looksmax, how pathetic and unmotivated you are

TAGS
@coispet @androgenic @pneumocystosis @dragomaxxer @NorwoodAscender @Mike141 @TechnoBoss @Jason Voorhees @RealSurgerymax @Orc @SteveRogers @NumbThePain

Khabib looks scary asf before

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
idk about bonesmashing with roids but bonesmashing by itself wont do shit. ekil (Auitistic hapa) Used to bonesmash a lot and nothing changed. also indigenous swiss, the guy who was bonesmashing browridge, deleted his channel because he got exposed for scamming jfl i wouldnt trust him also he talks like a retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and Clavicular
homer simpson episode 10 GIF

• +1
It's still very hard to cause microfractures (until you completely break it with extremelly high force)
In fact vibrations will give much higher and faster results (and less dangerous)
what can cause such vibrations?

At this point it should be undeniable that bonesmashing gives none placebo results

@androgenic 's ascension via roids + bonesmashing should be enough justification

Bonesmashing Basics

View attachment 2880737

Basic visual of the Bone remodeling theoretical process, from a study on shin conditioning in the UFC

The goal is obviously to create microfractures in order to create growth on the bone wall via increased osteoblast count

View attachment 2880744

here's a comprehensive guide on the process of bone growth and osteoblast/osteoclast relationship

The stages of recovery
1. Hematoma formation

-In an average microfracture, the blood vessels rupture, the spot gets bigger and starts to hurt. This swelling is how the body keeps damage safe and begins healing. This process is less likely to happen in the face with less severe bone fractures. Hematoma is more common in severe fractures in the limbs that require casts
2. Inflammation phase
-The soft tissue becomes inflamed, could last multiple days depending on location as well as intensity

3. Remodeling phase
-This is the phase where your body begins to regrow the bone with osteoblast cells, thus increasing its density and eventually visual appearance

-The entire theory of bonesmashing is based of Julius Wolffs', Wolff's law as quotes above.

He claims that bones will adapt to their environment and remodel accordingly, lifefuel for us looksmaxxers.

Locations
Chin
View attachment 2880731

-The chin can be smashed more frequently than the zygos because it has almost no nerves and soft tissue that gets inflamed

-the reason this is important for recovery is that our goal as bonesmashers is to create microfractures and trauma to the bone to cause growth.

View attachment 2880788

-all for 1 minute, use a heavy object to create lots of concentrated force here. Hammer is ideal, as much power as you can get via wrist flexion should be enough

Warnings

-dont smash without a clean shave as it will damage the hair follicle and cause bleeding

View attachment 2880798

Heres a video example of how I smash my chin, I usually use a hammer but my mom took mine away after she found out I bonesmash

since im using a heavier object im not hitting as hard but im still delivering equal force to a hammer

-Zygos
View attachment 2880802

The zygos have more vessels and soft tissue that become inflamed post smashing, so you need 2-3 days between each session

View attachment 2880805

Heres a video of my mate david demonstrating proper technique and intensity for smashing the zygos, Id post mine but Im not recovered from my last session so I cant smash my zygos

The frontal zygos bruise badly but dont worry this means its working, again hammer is ideal

Personally I dont smash my browridge because I have some acne in that region I dont want to inflame more, Dont bonesmash areas with acne guys.

The browridge has similar requirements to the zygos, a bit less soft tissue and can be smashes every 3 days

View attachment 2880817

Here is a good demonstration of intensity required for brow ridge, obviously a hammer is more ideal because the idea is to concentrate the strike, but knuckle can still be viable

the main failo with knuckle smashing is that it can be a limiting factor if your knuckles start to hurt before your bones do, similar to how you can deadlift more with lifting straps so your grip strength doesn't failo you

This is expert only, I only smash my infra and supra orbital bones. I have no reason to smash my lateral orbital rim and its dangerous

The infra orbital rim is best to smash with either your knuckles, or something precise like the handle of a butter knife (or something similar)

The supraorbital requires more force, unfortunately a hammer is too unconcentrated but your knuckle isn't powerful enough, also a hammer is hard to use for the supraorbitals.

Nasal Bridge
View attachment 2880830
Ive started smashing here in order to get a more projected nose from the side, as well as inserting PDOs along the nasal frontal process. Its giga dangerous and easy to break your nose so be careful here.

Hit daily with low intensity for 1 minute (ideally using knuckle) hitting the bridge obviously
LOW INHIBITION

I was talking to @Orc and he said "just bonescratch to avoid damaging the skin" as a joke, but holy shit is he onto something here
View attachment 2880834
Simply take a 27 gauge needle, stick it into your skin and create depressions in the bone via scratching, this will signal the body to create new osteoblast cells, without significantly compromising the bone

this is like microneedling, we can apply the same principles because its a similar healing mechanism to micro needling the skin
DO NOT SMASH
-Maxilla
-gonions/ramus

FINAL JUSTIFICATIONS
View attachment 2880835
Significantly more bone mass later in career after countless strikes to all bones
Its precisely why UFC fighters undergo severe pain during shin conditioning to strengthen the bone

I mean look at this crazy mothafucka in pain to make his bones grow! and your not doing this to looksmax, how pathetic and unmotivated you are

TAGS
@coispet @androgenic @pneumocystosis @dragomaxxer @NorwoodAscender @Mike141 @TechnoBoss @Jason Voorhees @RealSurgerymax @Orc @SteveRogers @NumbThePain

I dont like the idea of a Hammer, especially on zygos the front of a hammer is too big and causes too much pain due to soft tissue and vessel and your skin gets fucked af. If you are a bonesmash expert your knuckles wont hurt since they are bigger and more resistend since you bonesmash them too. Knuckles are more precise and will cause 0 pain + give better results
Answer my pm for proof and gatekept bonesmash lookmaxxes ive discovered
+bonesmashing only works if you already have bones with a decent base, all subhumans call it cope cuz they are boneless AF so it wont work for them

Last edited:
  • +1
Why not just get implants?

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Why not just get implants?
Implants are expensive and overrated. I would feel weird having fake bones under my skin. Chads bonesmash

• +1
Reactions: Aero, noodlelover and Clavicular
i just got fillers bruh, did more shit than all this

• +1
Reactions: nathan
I can’t bonesmash due to diet acne and hormonal imbalances. I fucking hate acne, but i still try it. I use the bottom of my blue de channel perfume. Great thread tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: synock21 and Clavicular
ouch

• +1
i just got fillers bruh, did more shit than all this
Obviously faggot until it migrates into your submental and you look like a rooster

• +1
Reactions: Aero, noodlelover and Newday*V3

Bonesmashing Basics

View attachment 2880737

View attachment 2880744

The stages of recovery
1. Hematoma formation

2. Inflammation phase

3. Remodeling phase

Locations
Chin
View attachment 2880731

View attachment 2880788

Warnings

View attachment 2880798

-Zygos
View attachment 2880802

View attachment 2880805

View attachment 2880817

Nasal Bridge
View attachment 2880830

LOW INHIBITION

View attachment 2880834

DO NOT SMASH
-Maxilla
-gonions/ramus

FINAL JUSTIFICATIONS
View attachment 2880835

TAGS

Bonescratching

Its a theory faggot
:feelskek:ThEoRy:feelskek:

Whatever:aheago:

I'm gonna do that I'm gonna tell the cartal member to peel of my face skin and tell him to scratch the gigafuck

• JFL
We both know you don't do such thing
Bonesmashing is a meme created to make an excuse for filler

We both know you don't do such thing
Bonesmashing is a meme created to make an excuse for filler
Your obviously retarded if u think bonesmashing doesnt work

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Newday*V3 and optimisticzoomer
@RealSurgerymax needs to give me a form to get scans done since i have enough saved up for trimax with ramieri (about 25k atm)
how did save up money? what kinda job do you work

Bonesmashing Basics

View attachment 2880737

View attachment 2880744

The stages of recovery
1. Hematoma formation

2. Inflammation phase

3. Remodeling phase

Locations
Chin
View attachment 2880731

View attachment 2880788

Warnings

View attachment 2880798

-Zygos
View attachment 2880802

View attachment 2880805

View attachment 2880817

Nasal Bridge
View attachment 2880830

LOW INHIBITION

View attachment 2880834

DO NOT SMASH
-Maxilla
-gonions/ramus

FINAL JUSTIFICATIONS
View attachment 2880835

TAGS

I thought it was super retarted

I thought it was super retarted
Tales, I used to shit post b4 i was promoted on here

• +1
Reactions: coispet

Bonesmashing Basics

View attachment 2880737

View attachment 2880744

The stages of recovery
1. Hematoma formation

2. Inflammation phase

3. Remodeling phase

Locations
Chin
View attachment 2880731

View attachment 2880788

Warnings

View attachment 2880798

-Zygos
View attachment 2880802

View attachment 2880805

View attachment 2880817

Nasal Bridge
View attachment 2880830

LOW INHIBITION

View attachment 2880834

DO NOT SMASH
-Maxilla
-gonions/ramus

FINAL JUSTIFICATIONS
View attachment 2880835

TAGS

Mirin your mate David hard rn, how long has he been at it?

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Blunt trauma can not work because of cortical bone which is extremelly hard to cause microfractures by just smashing
View attachment 2880877
Trabecular bone isn't problem but cortical is, it cover 80% of whole skeletal mass

Vibrations are more effective cause they dive more deeply to bone
What I worry about with vibration is if it can be done accurately enough to get non-deformed looking bone enhancement. Or am I misunderstanding how bonesmashing works. Does the bone just swell in size and maintain its shape?

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359
What I worry about with vibration is if it can be done accurately enough to get non-deformed looking bone enhancement. Or am I misunderstanding how bonesmashing works. Does the bone just swell in size and maintain its shape?
Humans are very bad sculptors, yes you can make your facial bones assymetrical by vibration
That's why I don't very like using vibrations on face

Try chewing and making jaw muscles strong af
this will work much better

Last edited:
i have a small dorsal hump on my nose can bonesmashing help?

• +1
Reactions: Jova

Bonesmashing Basics

View attachment 2880737

View attachment 2880744

The stages of recovery
1. Hematoma formation

2. Inflammation phase

3. Remodeling phase

Locations
Chin
View attachment 2880731

View attachment 2880788

Warnings

View attachment 2880798

-Zygos
View attachment 2880802

View attachment 2880805

View attachment 2880817

Nasal Bridge
View attachment 2880830

LOW INHIBITION

View attachment 2880834

DO NOT SMASH
-Maxilla
-gonions/ramus

FINAL JUSTIFICATIONS
View attachment 2880835

TAGS

why shouldnt i bonesmash ramus? @Clavicular @coispet

• Hmm...

Bonesmashing Basics

View attachment 2880737

View attachment 2880744

The stages of recovery
1. Hematoma formation

2. Inflammation phase

3. Remodeling phase

Locations
Chin
View attachment 2880731

View attachment 2880788

Warnings

View attachment 2880798

-Zygos
View attachment 2880802

View attachment 2880805

View attachment 2880817

Nasal Bridge
View attachment 2880830

LOW INHIBITION

View attachment 2880834

DO NOT SMASH
-Maxilla
-gonions/ramus

FINAL JUSTIFICATIONS
View attachment 2880835

TAGS

Legit bro and show us how to bone smash the jaw

why shouldnt i bonesmash ramus? @Clavicular @coispet
It gave me good swelling but I can’t deduce whether I got results from it or not

IMG 2228

• +1
Reactions: Aero, FaceandBBC and Clavicular
you definitely got results, but why op say no to bonesmashing ramus, any reason
I’d assume since the gonion is covered by the masseter muscle, you can’t hit the muscle and hope for it to grow, you need to be very precise when hitting the bone :(

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and Hamdan
I’d assume since the gonion is covered by the masseter muscle, you can’t hit the muscle and hope for it to grow, you need to be very precise when hitting the bone :(
you definitely got results, but why op say no to bonesmashing ramus, any reason
Because it will likely make them more inward and will have no effect on it, a denser ramus wont do anything

• +1
what's the best way to brace your skull so your brain doesn't turn into slop?

• +1
Reactions: countcereal
what's the best way to brace your skull so your brain doesn't turn into slop?
do it while lying down on a bed so the mattress absorbs the impact

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and countcereal
why cant you bonesmash your ramus?

then how do i cope w having a deathly short ramus its over jfl

Would using knuckles work just as well if they don’t tire out? Can’t bring myself to hitting myself in the face with a hammer just yet

Bonesmashing Basics

View attachment 2880737

View attachment 2880744

The stages of recovery
1. Hematoma formation

2. Inflammation phase

3. Remodeling phase

Locations
Chin
View attachment 2880731

View attachment 2880788

Warnings

View attachment 2880798

-Zygos
View attachment 2880802

View attachment 2880805

View attachment 2880817

Nasal Bridge
View attachment 2880830

LOW INHIBITION

View attachment 2880834

DO NOT SMASH
-Maxilla
-gonions/ramus

FINAL JUSTIFICATIONS
View attachment 2880835

TAGS

bro ur smashing it like a bitch ngl. needs to be at least 3x stronger than that

bro ur smashing it like a bitch ngl. needs to be at least 3x stronger than that
really? I was bleeding and bruised for about 24hrs but ill try to hit harder

really? I was bleeding and bruised for about 24hrs but ill try to hit harder
damn doesn’t seem like ur hitting hard tbh. i hit like im trying to destroy my zygos but they never started bleeding

damn doesn’t seem like ur hitting hard tbh. i hit like im trying to destroy my zygos but they never started bleeding
the trophy i use is pretty damn heavy

• JFL
Reactions: synock21
What do you think about vibrations?

This guy made his fingers and hands longer using vibrations
He says that vibrations >>>>>>>>>>>> smashing
also here's patient used vibration on his chin and it grew more forward

This is a great idea and I want to try it. You just have to use the vibrating pistol on the bone and thats it, right? I asked the original guy some questions, waiting for him to answer. 1/8 in height is nothing, but growth like that on your face would be crazy

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359 and Clavicular
This is a great idea and I want to try it. You just have to use the vibrating pistol on the bone and thats it, right? I asked the original guy some questions, waiting for him to answer. 1/8 in height is nothing, but growth like that on your face would be crazy
Yeah vibrating pistol or massage gun. Also don't use it on areas near eyes or you can damage them

• +1
Reactions: rickysalomano
How to compete with guys who are willing to smash their face with a hammer daily for the slightest possibility of a small improvement :lul:

Good thread and mirin your determination to looksmaxxing. Doubt this works tho, have you seen any legit results by anyone? Is it working for you?

• +1
I only do bonesmashing on the jaw.

I feel it slightly stronger, in fact if you do martial arts it can be a plus to have more resistance to blows.

• +1
How to compete with guys who are willing to smash their face with a hammer daily for the slightest possibility of a small improvement :lul:

Good thread and mirin your determination to looksmaxxing. Doubt this works tho, have you seen any legit results by anyone? Is it working for you?
It worked for me
I only do bonesmashing on the jaw.

I feel it slightly stronger, in fact if you do martial arts it can be a plus to have more resistance to blows.
why would u bonesmash ur mandible thats 0 iq