Not that any of it sounds wise :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: tigrxs, yen and coispet
This sounds unwise before smashing your face with a hammer tbh

Not that any of it sounds wise :lul:
Its called bracing, very common technique everyone does

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
At this point it should be undeniable that bonesmashing gives none placebo results
View attachment 2880728View attachment 2880729

@androgenic 's ascension via roids + bonesmashing should be enough justification

Bonesmashing Basics

View attachment 2880737

Basic visual of the Bone remodeling theoretical process, from a study on shin conditioning in the UFC

The goal is obviously to create microfractures in order to create growth on the bone wall via increased osteoblast count

View attachment 2880744

https://looksmax.org/threads/an-intro-to-osteoblasts-with-eff-ort.1008760/
here's a comprehensive guide on the process of bone growth and osteoblast/osteoclast relationship

The stages of recovery
1. Hematoma formation

-In an average microfracture, the blood vessels rupture, the spot gets bigger and starts to hurt. This swelling is how the body keeps damage safe and begins healing. This process is less likely to happen in the face with less severe bone fractures. Hematoma is more common in severe fractures in the limbs that require casts
2. Inflammation phase
-The soft tissue becomes inflamed, could last multiple days depending on location as well as intensity

3. Remodeling phase
-This is the phase where your body begins to regrow the bone with osteoblast cells, thus increasing its density and eventually visual appearance

-The entire theory of bonesmashing is based of Julius Wolffs', Wolff's law as quotes above.

He claims that bones will adapt to their environment and remodel accordingly, lifefuel for us looksmaxxers.

-My current smashing routine

Locations
Chin
View attachment 2880731

-The chin can be smashed more frequently than the zygos because it has almost no nerves and soft tissue that gets inflamed

-the reason this is important for recovery is that our goal as bonesmashers is to create microfractures and trauma to the bone to cause growth.

-We cant create trauma to the bone if we are just hitting inflamed soft tissue.

-I smash my chin everyday but every other day works just as well
View attachment 2880788
I hit the red part of the chin for more projection

Green part for more chin height

Orange part to square my chin

-all for 1 minute, use a heavy object to create lots of concentrated force here. Hammer is ideal, as much power as you can get via wrist flexion should be enough

Warnings
-Be sure to jut your jaw and lock it to avoid injuries

-brace your head well with your other hand or against a wall

-dont smash without a clean shave as it will damage the hair follicle and cause bleeding

View attachment 2880798

Heres a video example of how I smash my chin, I usually use a hammer but my mom took mine away after she found out I bonesmash

since im using a heavier object im not hitting as hard but im still delivering equal force to a hammer

as you can see im bleeding a bit from smashing

-Zygos
View attachment 2880802
I smash everywhere that's green now except for the lateral orbital rim

The zygos have more vessels and soft tissue that become inflamed post smashing, so you need 2-3 days between each session

View attachment 2880805

Heres a video of my mate david demonstrating proper technique and intensity for smashing the zygos, Id post mine but Im not recovered from my last session so I cant smash my zygos

The frontal zygos bruise badly but dont worry this means its working, again hammer is ideal

Personally I dont smash my browridge because I have some acne in that region I dont want to inflame more, Dont bonesmash areas with acne guys.

The browridge has similar requirements to the zygos, a bit less soft tissue and can be smashes every 3 days

View attachment 2880817

Here is a good demonstration of intensity required for brow ridge, obviously a hammer is more ideal because the idea is to concentrate the strike, but knuckle can still be viable

the main failo with knuckle smashing is that it can be a limiting factor if your knuckles start to hurt before your bones do, similar to how you can deadlift more with lifting straps so your grip strength doesn't failo you

This is expert only, I only smash my infra and supra orbital bones. I have no reason to smash my lateral orbital rim and its dangerous

The infra orbital rim is best to smash with either your knuckles, or something precise like the handle of a butter knife (or something similar)

The supraorbital requires more force, unfortunately a hammer is too unconcentrated but your knuckle isn't powerful enough, also a hammer is hard to use for the supraorbitals.

Ive had success using my phone with the case removed for the supras

Nasal Bridge
View attachment 2880830
Ive started smashing here in order to get a more projected nose from the side, as well as inserting PDOs along the nasal frontal process. Its giga dangerous and easy to break your nose so be careful here.

Hit daily with low intensity for 1 minute (ideally using knuckle) hitting the bridge obviously
LOW INHIBITION

I was talking to @Orc and he said "just bonescratch to avoid damaging the skin" as a joke, but holy shit is he onto something here
View attachment 2880834
Simply take a 27 gauge needle, stick it into your skin and create depressions in the bone via scratching, this will signal the body to create new osteoblast cells, without significantly compromising the bone

Holy shit his autism just gave us a totally new looksmax

this is like microneedling, we can apply the same principles because its a similar healing mechanism to micro needling the skin
im going to start doing this, ill post a video to rate the pain 1-10 live
DO NOT SMASH
-Maxilla
-Mandible (not dangerous per say just useless tbh)
-gonions/ramus
-Forehead/temples (you will die from hitting temples)

FINAL JUSTIFICATIONS
View attachment 2880835
View attachment 2880836View attachment 2880837
Significantly more bone mass later in career after countless strikes to all bones
Its precisely why UFC fighters undergo severe pain during shin conditioning to strengthen the bone

I mean look at this crazy mothafucka in pain to make his bones grow! and your not doing this to looksmax, how pathetic and unmotivated you are

TAGS
@coispet @androgenic @pneumocystosis @dragomaxxer @NorwoodAscender @Mike141 @TechnoBoss @Jason Voorhees @RealSurgerymax @Orc @SteveRogers @NumbThePain

What age should u start bonesmashing

At this point it should be undeniable that bonesmashing gives none placebo results

@androgenic 's ascension via roids + bonesmashing should be enough justification

Bonesmashing Basics

View attachment 2880737

Basic visual of the Bone remodeling theoretical process, from a study on shin conditioning in the UFC

The goal is obviously to create microfractures in order to create growth on the bone wall via increased osteoblast count

View attachment 2880744

here's a comprehensive guide on the process of bone growth and osteoblast/osteoclast relationship

The stages of recovery
1. Hematoma formation

-In an average microfracture, the blood vessels rupture, the spot gets bigger and starts to hurt. This swelling is how the body keeps damage safe and begins healing. This process is less likely to happen in the face with less severe bone fractures. Hematoma is more common in severe fractures in the limbs that require casts
2. Inflammation phase
-The soft tissue becomes inflamed, could last multiple days depending on location as well as intensity

3. Remodeling phase
-This is the phase where your body begins to regrow the bone with osteoblast cells, thus increasing its density and eventually visual appearance

-The entire theory of bonesmashing is based of Julius Wolffs', Wolff's law as quotes above.

He claims that bones will adapt to their environment and remodel accordingly, lifefuel for us looksmaxxers.

Locations
Chin
View attachment 2880731

-The chin can be smashed more frequently than the zygos because it has almost no nerves and soft tissue that gets inflamed

-the reason this is important for recovery is that our goal as bonesmashers is to create microfractures and trauma to the bone to cause growth.

View attachment 2880788

-all for 1 minute, use a heavy object to create lots of concentrated force here. Hammer is ideal, as much power as you can get via wrist flexion should be enough

Warnings

-dont smash without a clean shave as it will damage the hair follicle and cause bleeding

View attachment 2880798

Heres a video example of how I smash my chin, I usually use a hammer but my mom took mine away after she found out I bonesmash

since im using a heavier object im not hitting as hard but im still delivering equal force to a hammer

-Zygos
View attachment 2880802

The zygos have more vessels and soft tissue that become inflamed post smashing, so you need 2-3 days between each session

View attachment 2880805

Heres a video of my mate david demonstrating proper technique and intensity for smashing the zygos, Id post mine but Im not recovered from my last session so I cant smash my zygos

The frontal zygos bruise badly but dont worry this means its working, again hammer is ideal

Personally I dont smash my browridge because I have some acne in that region I dont want to inflame more, Dont bonesmash areas with acne guys.

The browridge has similar requirements to the zygos, a bit less soft tissue and can be smashes every 3 days

View attachment 2880817

Here is a good demonstration of intensity required for brow ridge, obviously a hammer is more ideal because the idea is to concentrate the strike, but knuckle can still be viable

the main failo with knuckle smashing is that it can be a limiting factor if your knuckles start to hurt before your bones do, similar to how you can deadlift more with lifting straps so your grip strength doesn't failo you

This is expert only, I only smash my infra and supra orbital bones. I have no reason to smash my lateral orbital rim and its dangerous

The infra orbital rim is best to smash with either your knuckles, or something precise like the handle of a butter knife (or something similar)

The supraorbital requires more force, unfortunately a hammer is too unconcentrated but your knuckle isn't powerful enough, also a hammer is hard to use for the supraorbitals.

Nasal Bridge
View attachment 2880830
Ive started smashing here in order to get a more projected nose from the side, as well as inserting PDOs along the nasal frontal process. Its giga dangerous and easy to break your nose so be careful here.

Hit daily with low intensity for 1 minute (ideally using knuckle) hitting the bridge obviously
LOW INHIBITION

I was talking to @Orc and he said "just bonescratch to avoid damaging the skin" as a joke, but holy shit is he onto something here
View attachment 2880834
Simply take a 27 gauge needle, stick it into your skin and create depressions in the bone via scratching, this will signal the body to create new osteoblast cells, without significantly compromising the bone

this is like microneedling, we can apply the same principles because its a similar healing mechanism to micro needling the skin
DO NOT SMASH
-Maxilla
-gonions/ramus

FINAL JUSTIFICATIONS
View attachment 2880835
Significantly more bone mass later in career after countless strikes to all bones
Its precisely why UFC fighters undergo severe pain during shin conditioning to strengthen the bone

I mean look at this crazy mothafucka in pain to make his bones grow! and your not doing this to looksmax, how pathetic and unmotivated you are

TAGS
@coispet @androgenic @pneumocystosis @dragomaxxer @NorwoodAscender @Mike141 @TechnoBoss @Jason Voorhees @RealSurgerymax @Orc @SteveRogers @NumbThePain

christmas came early this year boyos

• Woah
Reactions: Clavicular
Its called bracing, very common technique everyone does
Nah you redact that user title for sure

Nuerotypical only in in mumbai slums

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio and Clavicular
Top tier user here tbh. Wait to see your full transformation pics

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: xegigi, Clavicular and <6PSLcel
i personally dont use a hammer , you need something more precise , i use smaller objects with less contact surface

• +1
Reactions: xegigi, Clavicular and coispet
get this shit on botb asap.

people underestimate how effective bonesmashing paired with roids is, great thread bhai and very educational
I’m caging rn. You think this botb. Self harm and autism at its peak.
Not really:
View attachment 2880909View attachment 2880910

if you look at ancient people their jaws and overall facial bones were insane due to their tough diet:
View attachment 2880913

also:
View attachment 2880914
Exactly fags will cope with inwards gonions not knowing that the goions are affected by chewing

In conclusion have fun breaking your jaw and dying faggots

• Love it
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, whitegymcel88, BlackpillRemedy and 2 others
I’m caging rn. You think this botb. Self harm and autism at its peak.

Exactly fags will cope with inwards gonions not knowing that the goions are affected by chewing

In conclusion have fun breaking your jaw and dying faggots
Your best thread is a ChatGPT regurgitation

You have a negative post rep ratio

Thebbcmaxxer

“Do you look better off alone?”
Joined Nov 22, 2023
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing thread Rate seriously please
Posts957Reputation822

You’re not inclined to give any sort of advice to anyone on here :feelsokman:

Thebbcmaxxer

Joined Nov 22, 2023
Posts957Reputation822

My “best thread” was a joke faggot.
My post rep ratio doesn’t matter to my advice. It is funny how you think coping with rep will fix your autism with BoneSmashing.

• Ugh..
Reactions: whitegymcel88
Smashing could easily be replicated with vibration and electronic plates idiotic to smash yourself with a hammer the results won’t be good and measurable. There is already research in using electronic driven plates to stimulate brown

Thebbcmaxxer

Joined Nov 22, 2023
Posts957Reputation822

• Ugh..
Reactions: whitegymcel88
My “best thread” was a joke faggot.
My post rep ratio doesn’t matter to my advice. It is funny how you think coping with rep will fix your autism with BoneSmashing.
You keep using the word “autism” but obviously don’t know what it is

@Clavicular gave you a fully fledged thread on how to escape your subhumanity but instead you ignore it

No skin off my back, don’t do it, do it, no one’s responsible for you :feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: ominion

@Clavicular gave you a fully fledged thread on how to escape your subhumanity but instead you ignore it

No skin off my back, don’t do it, do it, no one’s responsible for you :feelsokman:
Did you even see my other reply? there is already research that shows that this is garbage as well as the fact that you can do the same thing with electric plates installed into the body. They can actually be measured and not cause you asymmetry in growth read for once :lul:

• Ugh..
Reactions: whitegymcel88 and Clavicular
Did you even see my other reply? there is already research that shows that this is garbage as well as the fact that you can do the same thing with electric plates installed into the body. They can actually be measured and not cause you asymmetry in growth read for once :lul:
No, I don’t want to :ogre:

You didn’t even link any research

• +1
No, I don’t want to :ogre:

You didn’t even link any research
I have a test to take for school it will last two hours I will be back with the research though there was a thread about it in here

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: whitegymcel88 and Clavicular

People use autism pejoratively when most of the knowledge that came out of PSL is literally because of autists
Funny GIF

• +1
Reactions: coispet
I got my results from high frequency low impact, similar concept to vibrations, I attached a hammer end to my massage gun and since the hammer end is heavy and weighs the gun down it’s still fast but less vibrations occur, it makes bonesmashing more accurate and you’re able to time how long you do it on a facial bone since every time you hit, it’s the same and everything is consistent, this results in less asymmetries as well
What place did you exactly apply vibrations? Face or legs?

• Love it
I need to see ur hammer design cuz the vibrations is intresting

i also wanna further research bone microneedling or bone scratching
Yeah I'm also very big fan of bone remodelling, searching every possible and researching them

• +1
How does the bone grow then, does the whole bone within the sutures just uniformly enlarge or is bone just bulged/added in layers on the hit surface? And would the bonesmash growth be the equivalent of natural looking growth or is it bulbous oger mass? In my experience it was the latter
You will ruin your brain smashing chin. Simply because its at the furthest distance from the neck fulcrum so produces the greatest torque on the brain, no wonder your head is jolting so much in the vid. This is compounded by the fact the chin is so padded you need to hit extremely hard to feel pain, its the equivalent of hitting with boxing glove which is just a shortcut to brain damage

Can you elaborate on this cos I smashed lateral orbital rims for months and it just made me look ugly
FINAL JUSTIFICATIONS
View attachment 2880835
Bullshit, mma isnt the same as bonesmashing and khabib was a grappler.

Last edited:
If you want something soft and works well for lateral orbital rim, use your airpod pro case. They are just big enough to cover the entire orbital, and soft enough to not break the rim, and hard enough to cause bone to grow, and lastly, comfortable enough to bone smash for long periods of time.
Whats the danger of lateral orbital rims, is it because its a thin arch? Would hitting it dent it or some shit? I smashed Lateral orbital rims and it turned me extremely ogre, 100% considering epplymaxxing to shave a bit of the bone there

Whats the danger of lateral orbital rims, is it because its a thin arch? Would hitting it dent it or some shit? I smashed Lateral orbital rims and it turned me extremely ogre, 100% considering epplymaxxing to shave a bit of the bone there
So if it made u ugly why would I do it

So if it made u ugly why would I do it
So you avoided it just because it would make you ugly? I only see ogre MMA fighters or Abos with lateral orbital rim protrusion. I just did it to widen the eyebrows but it looks deformed

• +1
So you avoided it just because it would make you ugly? I only see ogre MMA fighters or Abos with lateral orbital rim protrusion. I just did it to widen the eyebrows but it looks deformed
Its just got no use to have ogre lateral orbs

Its just got no use to have ogre lateral orbs
Bonesmashing turned my chin mogger but took away my iq. U think I should do bone contouring to remove lateral orbit rim growth? I dont even think its supposed to grow in puberty

Bonesmashing turned my chin mogger but took away my iq. U think I should do bone contouring to remove lateral orbit rim growth? I dont even think its supposed to grow in puberty
Just dont smash it bro what

Just dont smash it bro what
I was one of the first confirmed bonesmashers here, did it back in 2019 when there was zero guidance on it, I just went freestyle hitting everywhere. One of the few theories to be further developed over the years and stand the test of time, I actually only recently realized my bones exploded because of bonesmashing in 2019 after reading about the new theories here

• +1
Reactions: future_, noodlelover and Clavicular
It works tbh. Grew my browridge to non existent to near ogre tier. I know its not puberty either, my father doesn’t have a browridge like mine.

• +1
Very very painful to watch tbh
I respect toughness and power of will
But here you damage your brain
Funny to watch, man like wtf🤣🤣jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Snake.0359 and Clavicular
I’m out right now, quote this post in 2-4 hours and I’ll send it, I basically got a hammer with a wooden handle, ripped off the highest point and now I just have the hammer part which I used duct tape to attach to my massage gun

• +1

I’ll send it to you later on discord

• Love it
@WatermelonLover zuni2005 on discord, I’ll send it to you on there

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover

Just use massage gun and avoid the face muscles it should work better

Bonesmashing Basics

View attachment 2880737

View attachment 2880744

The stages of recovery
1. Hematoma formation

2. Inflammation phase

3. Remodeling phase

Locations
Chin
View attachment 2880731

View attachment 2880788

Warnings

View attachment 2880798

-Zygos
View attachment 2880802

View attachment 2880805

View attachment 2880817

Nasal Bridge
View attachment 2880830

LOW INHIBITION

View attachment 2880834

DO NOT SMASH
-Maxilla
-gonions/ramus

FINAL JUSTIFICATIONS
View attachment 2880835

TAGS

how would bonesmashing jaw not work, it’s literally a bone, also wolf’s law was applied only on long bones (like shins), however you’ll have results on every bone on your body thru bonesmashing, jaw bones are no different, they are even considered longer bone

Last edited:
  • +1
How many days a week and how long do u smash
swelling after the first session, millimetrical bone gain after couple months, if you are on steroids or Gh like compounds it would be a little faster

swelling after the first session, millimetrical bone gain after couple months, if you are on steroids or Gh like compounds it would be a little faster
That doesnt answer my question but thanks ig

That doesnt answer my question but thanks ig
my fault bro i’m stupid asf😭😭 you can do it everyday tho, just split
day 1: jaw area
day 2:under eye and cheeks
day 3: supraorbital and browridge
it also depends on you, if you still have swelling or pain just rest

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth