Balding. It's so difficult to RE-GAIN hair. BUT, alot easier to KEEP current level of hair.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
Don't wait to long, with starting to battle, when you are balding!

This man results, after 3 months of efforts. Some re-gain, but still alot balding.
Why?
He waited to long, and re-gaining is difficult as hell.

Than, now some examples of dudes that satrted early battling balding. in their 20's already.

Russel Brand has really significant balding genes, 100% sure. If he did nothing, he be NOW at 45 (his current age) norwood 6-7 orso.
But his hair is like this:
russell-brand-hh.jpg

Or Ashton Kutcher for example. in this video; if he did nothing (he started balding already at 25. he would had been Norwoord 4 proabably at his early 40's (as his age is in that video) I guess.

Personally. I been battling balding. since 1 year. at the age of 37.
I regained a little bit in 1 year time, but not alot.
Regaining is difficult as hell, in general.
Maintaining is alot easier.!

MAINTAIN, BOYOS

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, AsGoodAsItGets, Chico Chicowski and 20 others
This is what looksmaxed me most, i got ht from nw3.5 to nw2 and maintain

Reminder, hair can ascend you at old age too, at attachment is Billy Bob thorthon, from movie bad santa, who was dating Angelina Jolie and he ascended, peaked from 40 to 55

He went from incel to oldcell badboy

What i personaly do male almost 39

1mg finasteride every other day
Dermarolling with dermapen once per week but hard one, untill small wounds are visible
Minoxidil once or twice per day
Nizoral

I didnt moved my hairline at all , but quality of remaining nw2 hair is night and day, so it seems much thicker
One of best looksmaxes together with being lean

Attachments

• billybob.jpg
    billybob.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 306
  • billybob2.jpg
    billybob2.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 302
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
Life is cruel. Been balding since 16, Nw3 atm in my early 20's. On fin and plan to schedule a transplant by the summer. If I didn't have good height and frame, I can confidently say I'd be dead right now.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Baldingman1998, Popsmoke and 7 others
im asking for a HT on my 18th birthday

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Fear, Deleted member 9511 and 5 others

Reminder, hair can ascend you at old age too, at attachment is Billy Bob thorthon, from movie bad santa, who was dating Angelina Jolie and he ascended, peaked from 40 to 55

0.25 finasteride every other day
Dermarolling with dermapen once per week but hard one, untill small wounds are visible
Nizoral

I didnt moved my hairline at all , but quality of remaining nw2 hair is night and day, so it seems much thicker
fin 0.25 effective for u?
i have balding genes and im 17 but haven't norwooded yet but i noticed thinning so the reaper is knocking on my door for the first time

Wish it was less of a taboo that there are solutions against balding. The only option that is acceptable for males is the: "just shave it bro,the rock looks good bald stop being a whiny bitch".
In the past months countless famous people have come out being on fin, minox etc.

A list of people who I know are on an anti hairloss protocol:

-Bradley Cooper
- Hassan Piker
- Aston Kutcher
- Russel brand
- Trump
- Justin Bieber
- Rob Lowe

There are many more famous people who keep it a secret. I am glad there is a shift last years for it to be more acceptable and the average male gains more knowledge what is possible. You can even order finsferide and minoxidil with Keeps. A subscription based system in the US advertised on big YouTube channels as a solution against hairloss.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and oldcell
i have balding genes and im 17 but haven't norwooded yet but i noticed thinning so the reaper is knocking on my door for the first time

Sorry edidted its 1mg

But yeah study sayed 0.25 is almost as same effective, microdosing has almost same effect as full dosage

this is a new one for me. I never heard off.
Can you give some info about this stuff?

YEah..it has rumored to prevent hair fall, but its not clear for me but since i wa susing it once per week hair quality improved long term

I still think its not clear its mostly for fighting dandruff but some sources claim this

"Ketoconazole is scientifically linked to improvements in hair growth, making it worth using as a male pattern baldness treatment. It’s also easy to apply, since all that’s required is a quick wash in the shower once a week."

KEtoconazole is an essential part of Nizoral

PErsonally i use it becasue it can harm you, and it might works

When i started to use it, my hair quality was a bit weird and i often need to wash hair with cold water again when i use Nizoral

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and eduardkoopman
I use 0.2-0.25 mg daily.

Personal anecdotal. I'm happy with the results in that dosage.
Science wise. 0.2mg gives CONSISTANTLY (tested multipule studies) like 70 range hairs amount gains/keeps results. When taking 1mg as the 100% benchmark.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and oldcell
I use 0.2-0.25 mg daily.

Personal anecdotal. I'm happy with the results in that dosage.
Science wise. 0.2mg gives CONSISTANTLY (tested multipule studies) like 70 range hairs amount gains/keeps results. When taking 1mg as the 100% benchmark.
would 0.2-0.25 daily fck a 17 yr old up?

Wish it was less of a taboo that there are solutions against balding. The only option that is acceptable for males is the: "just shave it bro,the rock looks good bald stop being a whiny bitch".
In the past months countless famous people have come out being on fin, minox etc.

-Bradley Cooper
- Hassan Piker
- Aston Kutcher
- Russel brand
- Trump
- Justin Bieber
- Rob Lowe

There are many more famous people who keep it a secret. I am glad there is a shift last years for it to be more acceptable and the average male gains more knowledge what is possible. You can even order finsferide and minoxidil with Keeps. A subscription based system in the US advertised on big YouTube channels as a solution against hairloss.
to be homest.
for my personal standpoint.
I would not mind, or prefer, it to stay taboo.

Lets the higher inhibs or taking the laizy route, type of men go bald.
Less competition for me.
more mogging for me.

It's a competative world out there.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Pumanator and lasthope

-Bradley Cooper
- Hassan Piker
- Aston Kutcher
- Russel brand
- Trump
- Justin Bieber
- Rob Lowe

Probably also George Clooney, JAred LEto..maybe Bradd PItt, John Stamos

TO looks good bald u need ot have strong and tall lower third and good facial ratios

Most people dont have it normies dont understand that Rock and Statham run RTT and huge skull, lower thords to compensate

The Rock is also extreme looksmaxer, he looked kinda weird when young, he ascended at his 30 too

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS
I would wait until 22-23 if you are not balding very aggressively
my brother looks brutally norwooded at 21 but he norwooded at 17, i still haven't norwooded yet
i know i will though because the hairs are thinner at the norwood region

would 0.2-0.25 daily fck a 17 yr old up?
DON'T use it, when 17 bro. It's to high risk.
ACTUALLY, potentially most at that age.
If you still need to grow-masculinity maxx!!. puberty hitting maxx!! ?

Because.
DHT = masculinity growth in puberty.
I am old, and I have zero growth happenings. But you, at your age. Maybe bone mass growth is still happening, frame growth happening. jawline bones mass griowth happening.
FOR THIS TYPE OF GROWTH! One needs good, high, massive DHT levels.
And what are you doing when using fina?? You are blocking, DHT levels.

I would strongly advice against fina, and DHT blocking, at your (growth phase still?) age.
dermarolling, is risk free I think.
Minox, I never looked up. But I would guess, it's risk free for you also.
I would not start fina before 22 orso. When you realy done growing in height, and width, and masculinity/domm.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 9670, oldcell and 1 other person
could be.
ACTUALLY, potentially more at that age.
If you still need to masculinity maxx!!. puberty hitting maxx.

Because.
DHT = masculinity growth in puberty.
I am old, and I have zero growth happenings. But you, at your age. Maybe bone mass growth is still happening, frame growth happening. jawline bones mass griowth happening.
FOR THIS TYPE OF GROWTH! One needs good, high, massive DHT levels.
And what are you doing when using fina?? You are blocking, DHT levels.

I would strongly advice against fina, and DHT blocking, at your (growth phase still?) age.
dermarolling, is risk free I think.
Minox, I never looked up. But I would guess, it's risk free for you also.
I would not start fina before 22 orso. When you realy done growing in height, and width, and masculinity/domm.
alright so fin later but rn start minoxidil and dermarolling?

They are risk free. I think.

BUT, look up minox though!!
or someone else that knows answers. If it it something that may fuck up puberty growth?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 7076
Russel Brand has really significant balding genes, 100% sure. If he did nothing, he be NOW at 45 (his current age) norwood 6-7 orso.
How do you know? Most of hollywood are blackpilled narcissists (see Rob Lowe) and get on dutasteride at the first sign of a lost hair in their bathroom sink. Their hair is so important if they want to get legit acting roles instead of being the bald white guy with no bones usually portrayed as pedophiles/"creepy" guys in movies.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, ezio6, TITUS and 2 others
@inceletto

• So Sad
Reactions: inceletto
How do you know?
I guessed he had bad balding genes. because I saw he on it since young already. and high set hair line, etc..

But i could be wrong in guestimation.
it could be that he had very good hair keeping genes. And he still be rocking the same hair as he is doing now.
but It think. may guestimation, that he would be norwword 5+ now if he did nothing. I feel would be pretty correct giestimation.

but who knows, for sure. no one. than he should had done nothing, and pray to god daily that nothing happens with the hairline. Untill it's to late. and than game over, unless going to extensive procedures.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
I guessed he had bad balding genes. because I saw he on it since young already. and high set hair line, etc..

But i could be wrong in guestimation.
it could be that he had very good hair keeping genes. And he still be rocking the same hair as he is doing now.
but It think. may guestimation, that he would be norwword 5+ now if he did nothing. I feel would be pretty correct giestimation.

but who knows, for sure. no one. than he should had done nothing, and pray to god daily that nothing happens with the hairline. Untill it's to late. and than game over, unless going to extensive procedures.
Seems like he always had a long forehead to be honest, but I can't find any picture of his hairline actually receding or thinning on the crown. Or his hair loss could have accelerated in adulthood, but hard to tell if he's been on finasteride since early adulthood.

How do you know? Most of hollywood are blackpilled narcissists (see Rob Lowe) and get on dutasteride at the first sign of a lost hair in their bathroom sink. Their hair is so important if they want to get legit acting roles instead of being the bald white guy with no bones usually portrayed as pedophiles/"creepy" guys in movies.

Based af

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
to add.
maybe minox, does nothing or little for hair loss of the healthy hairs, for you.

Life is cruel. Been balding since 16, Nw3 atm in my early 20's. On fin and plan to schedule a transplant by the summer. If I didn't have good height and frame, I can confidently say I'd be dead right now.
I also think I started balding at 15 of 16 just that I had such godlike hair I never noticed.

• +1
Reactions: grimy

1mg finasteride every other day
Nizoral

Is this you? Insane ascension, you gave me hope I have same hairline as you had

that dude in the pics is Billy Bob thorthon. He used to be with Jolie I recall, when Jolie was in her looks prime, and she was crazy as hell.
I always laugh my ass off these days, when Jolie is talking and being all moral fag these days.
I remember her doped up days, where she was being a mega exhibitionist

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Oueyy, oldcell and 1 other person
that dude in the pics is Billy Bob thorthon. He used to be with Jopie I recall, when Jolie was in her looks prime, and she was crazy as hell.
I always laugh my ass off these days, when Jolie is talking and being all moral fag these days.

Hot af ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and eduardkoopman

Nah but i have similiar, even better hair now than guy here

I went form heavy balding and now i can fraud thick nw1.5..ut i had hair transplant before routine, i got 500 grafts to temples

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 10449
Hot af ngl
can you imagine. How some can go from being like that.

To hen now being, a maxxed out in being a "moral fag" beyond believe.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
can you imagine. How some can go from being like that.

To hen now being, a maxxed out in being a "moral fag" beyond believe.

I cannot tolerate the cringe of such a video, 1 min in and I already wanna run away

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Nah but i have similiar, even better hair now than guy here

I went form heavy balding and now i can fraud thick nw1.5..ut i had hair transplant before routine, i got 500 grafts to temples
Only 500 grafts for temples?
You mean temporal points?

Fin is best used preventatively

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
I thought that balding was a natural thing that happened to most people with age, such a fool, this forum probably saved my hair, started early and looking great. Best looksmax along with gym.
Most people will look great on just softmaxes, if they really do them.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 7098
I thought that balding was a natural thing that happened to most people with age, such a fool, this forum probably saved my hair, started early and looking great. Best looksmax along with gym.
Most people will look great on just softmaxes, if they really do them.
It is a natura thing though, to go bald/balding.
But it nukes most mens their looks really hard

-Bradley Cooper
- Hassan Piker
- Aston Kutcher
- Russel brand
- Trump
- Justin Bieber
- Rob Lowe

Pete Davidson, Dax Sheppard, and matthew mcconaughey too

at what point would you hop on fin?

my bluepilled derma told me my hair looks full but i have almost NW2 temples. and have had them since 17-18, didn't get much worse in 6 years

at what point would you hop on fin?

my bluepilled derma told me my hair looks full but i have almost NW2 temples. and have had them since 17-18, didn't get much worse in 6 years
I dunno.
There = a difference betweemn having a high set hairline because that is ones hairline. And it recessing due to balding.

But most people. are coping. imo. and waiting to long.
When one really starts to see recessing and thinning hair. One is actually significantly on the way already. And good luck at regaining what one lost. but reagaining ain't so easy. and keeping is easier,

I would at least be 2 steps earlier stanrting. Than what nromies, blue pillers derma advice.

That said. I was also a bit late to the game myself. I should had been taking action since 30 orso. but waited untill 36.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 7098
he said it in one of his recent streams. More plates more dates did a video about it
wow i was thinking how lucky he's yesterday with that thick hair but i just found this lol.
Y6PaRWpMm8AhIaLI29 q4rCghl8cPQD ju7qbOK5xzw

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
I dunno.
There = a difference betweemn having a high set hairline because that is ones hairline. And it recessing due to balding.

But most people. are coping. imo. and waiting to long.
When one really starts to see recessing and thinning hair. One is actually significantly on the way already. And good luck at regaining what one lost. but reagaining ain't so easy. and keeping is easier,

I would at least be 2 steps earlier stanrting. Than what nromies, blue pillers derma advice.

That said. I was also a bit late to the game myself. I should had been taking action since 30 orso. but waited untill 36.
I should have started fin earlier was scared of sides lost a lot of hair

i just cannot convince myself using fin with side effects.
Even saw palmetto was giving me "kinda" limp dick.
and my dick is 14 cm.
i don't believe "no side effects" bs, even if you don't have erectile disfunction you will loose your erection quality.
i need rock hard erections.

i just cannot take the risk of having bad quality erections. that's terrible, i once experience that with my gf.
i'll even hair system rather than fin or dut.
seriously.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel and Deleted member 9511
I should have started fin earlier was scared of sides lost a lot of hair
IF, WHEN you notice it. You are balding, and have lost quit a bit of hair already.
No one, is noticing 10% hairliss/thinning (if had good/decent think hair to begin with). ONLY after like already losing 15% or more, do we start to think. hey, ist looks a bit thinner. So 15% already down the drain.
THAN, if one noticies it. One already lost like more than 15% of hairs. if than also start COPING, with "oh must be muh stress"; "muh lifestyle"; "I would probably stay here at this level the next 5 years"; etc..that's when at where it happens; that one looks like this at 35:
Joe Rogan in 2007. where one can still style fraud appearing asif having somehat decent hair.
Than from 35-early 40's comes the balcap hiding phases, and
And than at early 40's it's time to decide; to fully shave it bald because it looks silly.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 9670
IF, WHEN you notice it. You are balding, and have lost quit a bit of hair already.
No one, is noticing 10% hairliss/thinning (if had good/decent think hair to begin with). ONLY after like already losing 15% or more, do we start to think. hey, ist looks a bit thinner. So 15% already down the drain.
THAN, if one noticies it. One already lost like more than 15% of hairs. if than also start COPING, with "oh must be muh stress"; "muh lifestyle"; "I would probably stay here at this level the next 5 years"; etc..that's when at where it happens; that one looks like this at 35:
Joe Rogan in 2007. where one can still style fraud appearing asif having somehat decent hair.
Than from 35-early 40's comes the balcap hiding phases, and
And than at early 40's it's time to decide; to fully shave it bald because it looks silly.

what's your routine other than finasteride?

Probably also George Clooney, JAred LEto..maybe Bradd PItt, John Stamos

TO looks good bald u need ot have strong and tall lower third and good facial ratios

Most people dont have it normies dont understand that Rock and Statham run RTT and huge skull, lower thords to compensate

The Rock is also extreme looksmaxer, he looked kinda weird when young, he ascended at his 30 too

-Bradley Cooper
- Hassan Piker
- Aston Kutcher
- Russel brand
- Trump
- Justin Bieber
- Rob Lowe

A lot of celebs who are bald were on fin and other treatments but found the sides unbearable/ not worth

Joe Rogan

Bill burr

Also

Jude law

Bradley cooper

what's your routine other than finasteride?
minox + roller.
somtimes the ordinairy oil hair serum thing. if scalp feel to dry.

* ru84566897629865348 sounds promising too. I must say. But i don't have or sue it. but the info on ti, is good so far.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670