balding loses you so much appeal

D

Deleted member 43934

Iron
was texting with a female friend and the topic was hair loss and i said hair loss is bad etc and when you lose your hair you lose yourself, she agreed and said its really bad and then sent her a pic of balding chico doing a deadlift, and said do you know who this is, she said no who is it, then i sent her a pic of prime chico and she said wow he became so much worse but idk him, and then i told her you still don’t know him you liked a pic of his on insta from 2018, she said i don’t remember him, i sen’t her the pic she liked of him she said idk i must have forgotten him and then she unliked the pic jfl she got the ick

@TRUE_CEL @HarrierDuBois @WishIwasChico

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444, WishIwasChico, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others
MF became unrecognizable.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43934
Well, yeah, hair is part of someone’s looks level. Not even the prettiest of prettyboys could be a mogger without hair.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Deleted member 43934
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: wombleboy12, TsarTsar444, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
was texting with a female friend and the topic was hair loss and i said hair loss is bad etc and when you lose your hair you lose yourself, she agreed and said its really bad and then sent her a pic of balding chico doing a deadlift, and said do you know who this is, she said no who is it, then i sent her a pic of prime chico and she said wow he became so much worse but idk him, and then i told her you still don’t know him you liked a pic of his on insta from 2018, she said i don’t remember him, i sen’t her the pic she liked of him she said idk i must have forgotten him and then she unliked the pic jfl she got the ick

@TRUE_CEL @HarrierDuBois @WishIwasChico
Over for lachowski he is normie now