• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • +1
Reactions: M-1014
App name ?

• +1
Reactions: M-1014
Dravidians or Slavs?
Dravids. Slavcels are 188cm on average. Plenty of curries coming in. Really low IQ of them since they are wagecucking for 500 jewros per month with west EU cost of living.

• JFL
Reactions: Azonin and Michael Myers

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Dravids. Slavcels are 188cm on average. Plenty of curries coming in. Really low IQ of them since they are wagecucking for 500 jewros per month with west EU cost of living.
The tallest Slav I knew was 185 cm (discounting Balkans). Slavs tend to be between 170 and 180 cm here in the Netherlands.

• +1
The tallest Slav I knew was 185 cm (discounting Balkans). Slavs tend to be between 170 and 180 cm here in the Netherlands.
Low class toilet cleaners but I get brutally mogged by bums on the street tbh @russiancelreturns

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters, russiancelreturns and Michael Myers
Low class toilet cleaners but I get brutally mogged by bums on the street @russiancelreturns
Yeah they are doing stuff like construction and whatnot. Few years ago I was surrounded by Croatian hooligans and they were between 180 cm and 190 cm. JFL. I thought they were gonna beat me up because I was the only ethnic around but they were just chilling. Then I asked my Croatian female friend if Croat hooligans are racist or not and she said "incredibly." :hnghn: I legit had flashbacks of "Russian hooligan beats up foreigner" (I assumed they were Russian at first but when they left a man approached me to ask where the group went and I asked if they were Russians and he corrected me).

• JFL
Yeah they are doing stuff like construction and whatnot. Few years ago I was surrounded by Croatian hooligans and they were between 180 cm and 190 cm. JFL. I thought they were gonna beat me up because I was the only ethnic around but they were just chilling. Then I asked my Croatian female friend if Croat hooligans are racist or not and she said "incredibly." :hnghn: I legit had flashbacks of "Russian hooligan beats up foreigner" (I assumed they were Russian at first but when they left a man approached me to ask where the group went and I asked if they were Russians and he corrected me).
Most slavcels are ok with browns. Pajeet takeover is currently in effect and nobody is doing anything.

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
Most slavcels are ok with browns. Pajeet takeover is currently in effect and nobody is doing anything.
This was in 2014, btw. Wow, I can't believe it.. ten years.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
average slav zoomer is 188cm, so dutch average is 193cm?

its a fake map to support the "avg height is 6'2" meme
6'2 is average white zoomer, ethnics are probably around 6 foot and the ethnic men 5'10 on a good day

6'2 is average white zoomer, ethnics are probably around 6 foot and the ethnic men 5'10 on a good day
Nope, if it was then it would've been measured

just go outside, every zoomer is taller than 6 foot easy, 6'4/6'5 is tall
Doesnt work like that, your own observations where you live dont determine statistical facts spanning the entirety of europe...

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Doesnt work like that, your own observations where you live dont determine statistical facts spanning the entirety of europe...
there are no stats of average european height

there are no stats of average european height
There are for each european country, a statistical average for europe would be useless