[Banfuel] Being An Internet Forum Mod Is For Losers

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Just a bunch of losers who like having power online because they have zero in real life because they are subhuman. Only legit if you’re making money as the owner of the site like sergeant.

@Dude420 @jefferson @knajjd low t if you ban me for this post tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cretinous, SikKunt, BigBoy and 14 others
please make me mod

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, DidntRead, Deleted member 1464 and 3 others
Sounds judgemental to be honest.

Based and low inhib tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
If you can't even ascend on an online incel forum what are you doing with your life? The lows of the lows, total bottom of the social hierarchy. Over for you OP. (I know you unadmittedly dream at night being a mod)

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, UltraExtremeIntense, TheMewingBBC and 9 others
Jfl if you think you have power in real-life OP. Go and keep your incel rage at .co

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
not-an-advertisement-nerd-then-why-not-become-an-internet-1580259.png

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: heroinfather, SikKunt, UltraExtremeIntense and 7 others
Just a bunch of losers who like having power online because they have zero in real life because they are subhuman. Only legit if you’re making money as the owner of the site like sergeant.

@Dude420 @jefferson @knajjd low t if you ban me for this post tbh

well idk about that

not trying to suck their cocks but none of them abuse their power

@MD_Hopeful69 was a faggy mod thats for sure

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 1560
if I'm gonna post here i'd rather be mod than normal user. would probably get unmodded fast tho for abusing power

if I'm gonna post here i'd rather be mod than normal user. would probably get unmodded fast tho for abusing power
why would u expose urself smh

its A sign of high iq and NTness

why would u expose urself smh
how am i exposing myself? I'm not a mod. I'm an angrycel and there's no lying i'd ban users if they piss me off

how am i exposing myself? I'm not a mod. I'm an angrycel and there's no lying i'd ban users if they piss me off
If I was mod I would only ban people if they broke any rules even if I don’t agree with a rule being a rule that they broke as that would be my job as a mod. Not that I will ever be able to become mod since I had 3 temp bans but red is my favourite colour anyway so I can look on the positive side of this, if you catch my drift.

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand
If I was mod I would only ban people if they break any rules even if I don’t agree with a rule being a rule that they broke as that would be my job. Not that I will ever be able to become mod since I had 3 temp bans but red is my favourite colour anyway so I can look on the positive side of this, if you catch my drift.
you're a good man

Also two of the mods don’t even use the site or contribute at all @knajjd @Ryo_Hazuki

@Dude420 actually makes high effort posts (none of which I read more than 2 sentences of btw) and @jefferson is active as well.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Ritalincel
@Dude420 actually makes high effort posts (none of which I read more than 2 sentences of btw)
:cry:
ban worthy post
tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and SHARK
The mods sensitive af

Mods of sites like these always end up being power hungry cunts. They might not start that way, but it's inevitable that one of fags does and it spreads.

This place is no different since @knajjd is one here. Just waiting for my ban for some flimsy/no reason at a random point.

I don't know what happened to the Internets when many communities didn't have these censoring faggots. I guess everyone is a sensitive cunt that needs to wave their e-dick to have any self-worth. It doesn't give you any self-worth, you're ugly and nobody likes you.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Ritalincel, Chuck14 and 1 other person
what if mods are getting payed by sarge to do their duty? i mean sarge has to be rich at this point

knajjd can only get his dick hard from banning over discord drama since he is asexual

@knajjd doesn't even come here anymore, fakecel that he is.
@jefferson is the most active and best mod ngl
@Dude420 is cool as well

I got asked to moderate a forum once, i forget which one it was, but do remember distinctly telling the owner that he was asking me to work for free essentially so he could sit back and enjoy ad revenue from his forum. He banned me after that lol.

It definitely is something that is only attractive to life long losers. Which is why they almost always end up abusing their position for personal ends. Some mods do a thankless and selfless job of course - cleaning up trash on very active forums is a job and they almost never get compensated for it. But for the most part its the realm of backseat losers who will never have a position of power over anybody in any other context.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2119