Bangkok maxxing soon

Weed

Weed

Hamlossus
Sheiiiiit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, sportsmogger and Crisick
17 more days. This thread is going to be my diary basically and I’ll post my slays.
Life is good, I’m getting what I always wanted in life, slaying in Thailand and surgeries.

• Love it
Reactions: incelmogger
I need threapy, because this makes me jealous. Need go to Shanghai

• +1
17 more days. This thread is going to be my diary basically and I’ll post my slays.
Life is good, I’m getting what I always wanted in life, slaying in Thailand and surgeries.
You should go to Laos as well shortest country in the world women will treat you like a god if you’re white. Check this shit out jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Weed and Crisick
I need threapy, because this makes me jealous. Need go to Shanghai
Long time no see kek
You should go to Laos as well shortest country in the world women will treat you like a god if you’re white. Check this shit out jfl

Cba, staying in Bangkok exactly for 1 month. If I go out of Bangkok it’ll be Pattaya at best

• +1
Long time no see kek

Cba, staying in Bangkok exactly for 1 month. If I go out of Bangkok it’ll be Pattaya at best
Shanghai looks better, by how percent of I swiped to right middle-aged (18-22yo) females:

Tinderstat5 area percentage

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: incelmogger and Weed
I am thinking of taking a trip there, I need the Chad treatment.

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and Weed
Literally boarding plane rn

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
I see 2 allahu akbarcels on my plane. Feels like last moments

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Lucky bastard . I wanna get outta this shithole asap

• +1
Reactions: Weed
Alright reporting in 1st day my niggers.
Where do I even start...
I mostly rotted in my apartament because I;m sickmaxxed but feel like tmrw I will be fully healmaxxed.
So I decided to walk on Soi 4 and around(Bangkok, 2nd most popular location I think as Kheosan Road is numba 1 or whatever its called).
Mind you, I am straight up subhuman incel, I have dirty blonde hair and blue eyes but my bone structure is shit and I have recessed chin, kind of beardmaxxing(even tho Thais dont like that but still better than straight up recessed chin, Ramieri pls save me)
So anyways, I decided to walk around Soi 4 and other roads for approx 40 mins because, again I'm sickmaxxed.. Mostly was invited for "massage" bunch of times but I dont count those. Most interactions were with freelancers too, I was just walking and one came up to me and hugged my hand ig she was inviting niggas to the bar. Another black as coal freelancer wanted boom boom, I say 1k baht she say 2k baht and I'm like no thx( even tho Its my first time I know prices). Then another freelancer approached and started giving me discounts and shit and was super desperate, I said hell naw I am going to the hotel and she asked me if I can come with her but she straight up looked like a tranny but I am not sure, could've just been 2PSL.
Then I had one interaction with non freelancer, she was just walking and dressed well, she just said hi to me.. Yes hi, I never had that in the west but damn that felt good, I ignored because I was shocked. And then few more freelancers asking for boom boom then I just cbad didnt even ask price and went to my hotel.
But honestly I wouldn't make this post if I just didn't make tinder... I got straight up 64 likes in like 28 minutes and I have DOGSHIT pictures. That's fucking insane, def my record. I used to swipe in Thailand when I lived in the west with gold and I was getting lots of matches but this is insane.. Most likely because they see that I am near whereas before they saw I was bazillion kms away.

I probably wrote gibberish but fuck, I haven't slept for more than 24h and flight was brutal, 13 hours.. sheit..
Now my boost ended and I am still getting likes.. While I was typing this post I got more likes.. Look at this shit

84 likes in less than 1 hour for a subhuman like me.. Even if CONSERVATIVELY 50% of them are trannies, that's still INSANE. I literally never experienced this shit before jfl. That's like impossible to be incel, let's say even 2% of them will go out.. That's at least 1 lay per day guruanteed and it's fucking 1AM while most probably sleep. Now there's an app called ThaiFriendly, and its also super popular.. If I installed that, that'd be fucking overwhelming, I legit feel like a stacy in the west... even now it's overwhelming, how the fuck do I sort them out.. I'm going sleep now anyways and will probably wake up to 100+ likes.. I just can't... If I feel better I will try to slay tomorrow freelance or not.

Edit: 91 likes in exactly 1 hour.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: khvirgin and sportsmogger
thats cool but u can get a higher amount of dopamine and feel even better than that by smoking meth or taking high dose of adderall, not need to waste time

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Weed
have fun

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: lassebasse and Weed
I hope you dont come across AlexJewlover84

• JFL
good luck soldier report back to us l8r

• +1
Reactions: ostus
Day numba 2.
Thought I'd get some foid to meet up, msged only few but they didn't go lel.. one is "sick" idk if legit or not, another is 30 mins away drive so cba and she's desperate legit model tier looks... All these tinder foids r very qtpiemaxxed.
So I decided to go to nightclub but didn't reach.. was walking for 5 mins and this very qt petite foid is like "massage?" so I said okay and nutted within 5 mins. It's 1AM and cba to go anywhere, might go somewhere with a tinder foid tomorrow. Jfl the way u text here as a subhuman is just as same as u text in the west being a chad on tinder.. "I am in bed", "Can I join?", "Always." etc.

Day numba 2.
Thought I'd get some foid to meet up, msged only few but they didn't go lel.. one is "sick" idk if legit or not, another is 30 mins away drive so cba and she's desperate legit model tier looks... All these tinder foids r very qtpiemaxxed.
So I decided to go to nightclub but didn't reach.. was walking for 5 mins and this very qt petite foid is like "massage?" so I said okay and nutted within 5 mins. It's 1AM and cba to go anywhere, might go somewhere with a tinder foid tomorrow. Jfl the way u text here as a subhuman is just as same as u text in the west being a chad on tinder.. "I am in bed", "Can I join?", "Always." etc.
White = chad in asia

• +1
Reactions: ostus
Day numba 3

hamlossuses this foid from tinder, she's only 150cm with tight ass puss
Screenshot 20231118 150415 Tinder

Condom was completely dogshit too small for me so no bloodflow, she cummed bazillion times but I bsrely could. Ended up jerking off my Johnson on her belly and came a lot, she was surprised ngl shit was like a river.
After I took it off my lossus was halfway red from the top. It was that small and I have Standard whiteboi 6 incher cage

She's a good girl didn't want hamlossus on first day but somehow I convinced her cage she was wetting a lot

Day numba 3

hamlossuses this foid from tinder, she's only 150cm with tight ass puss
View attachment 2558905

Condom was completely dogshit too small for me so no bloodflow, she cummed bazillion times but I bsrely could. Ended up jerking off my Johnson on her belly and came a lot, she was surprised ngl shit was like a river.
After I took it off my lossus was halfway red from the top. It was that small and I have Standard whiteboi 6 incher cage

She's a good girl didn't want hamlossus on first day but somehow I convinced her cage she was wetting a lot
Dude she is hot good job, laid 3rd Day is impressive I'd say, don't date or even go on a second date with any of these girls 3rd worlders are subhuman u wanna stay clear

• +1
Idk what day it is.. cba
I was very drunk and basically got trapped cage..
She sucky sucky, I touch and nigga sttaight up has a dick with balls its over.. that happened 3 days ago, so brutal but it is what it is..

Right now I am in bed with a milf, she's sleeping while hugging me and I type this.. I might post pics of her later.. just smonkd a ciggie and she has a nice view from her hotel
Snapchat 1191699050
Snapchat 1411865385

Haven't been doing that much, met 3 Ukrainian guys in my hotel. They're incel IT guys who code in all languages and I've been hanging out with them mostly just playing pool and shit.

O shit also forgot I dinked 1 more foid before ladyboy, might post pics later of her too. That experience wasn't good because she was a crazy bitch literally it's over.
I am almost 2 weeks here ngl and had sex 5 times maybe with different foids including 1 ladyboy.. tbh ladyboy just sucked me off, I didnt put hamlossus into her

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Alright...
It's been 30 days, 3 hours until my planelossus...
Tl dr I fucked over 15 girls, I srsly did not count.. maybe it's 20 or some shit...
Right now I am in bedlos with a normal girl I met at a normal bar and we fucked yesterday and today too like 2 hours ago.. fuark tip of condom broke and I came inside her pussy G no cap fuaaark feels good tho..
She has to workmaxx in cosmetics store in like 3 hrs too or some shit and I will have to go to ze airport 🛫
It was fun, I made more friends here in 1 month than I have ever in my life, I fucked almost every single day with all different girls.. I only fucked 2 girls more than once cage, rest of them just one timers.. gogo bar girls, normal girls, one negress, tinder girls, massage girls, u name it...

Last edited:
Alright...
It's been 30 days, 3 hours until my planelossus...
Tl dr I fucked over 15 girls, I srsly did not count.. maybe it's 20 or some shit...
Right now I am in bedlos with a normal girl I met at a normal bar and we fucked yesterday and today too like 2 hours ago.. fuark tip of condom broke and I came inside her pussy G no cap fuaaark feels good tho..
She has to workmaxx in cosmetics store in like 3 hrs too or some shit and I will have to go to ze airport 🛫
It was fun, I made more friends here in 1 month than I have ever in my life, I fucked almost every single day with all different girls.. I only fucked 2 girls more than once cage, rest of them just one timers.. gogo bar girls, normal girls, one negress, tinder girls, massage girls, u name it...
Why’d u leave .is fakecel scum

Why’d u leave .is fakecel scum
Werediditwent

I didn’t leave, I was perma banned for posting a black shithole. DOGSHIT WEBSITE WITH TROLLS AND SAME THREADS, TOPICS BEING REPEATED EVERYDAY. No wonder there are maybe only 2 OGs left. It’s looksmaxxing time anyways, skin laser surgery, gional implants, orbital rim implants, custom made sliding genioplasty and braces incoming. After that I am coming back to Thailand within 1-2 years.

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
View attachment 2617399
I didn’t leave, I was perma banned for posting a black shithole. DOGSHIT WEBSITE WITH TROLLS AND SAME THREADS, TOPICS BEING REPEATED EVERYDAY. No wonder there are maybe only 2 OGs left. It’s looksmaxxing time anyways, skin laser surgery, gional implants, orbital rim implants, custom made sliding genioplasty and braces incoming. After that I am coming back to Thailand within 1-2 years.
There’s still a bunch of OGs left but yea most left sadly between the time u got banned and now

There’s still a bunch of OGs left but yea most left sadly between the time u got banned and now
Idk not worth being there, literally waste of time, just join some incel discord servers if you want to talk or find someone to PM with. Hackforums or blackhatworld forums mog because you personally gain something from them, you just waste time on .is. Muh truecel, incel like its some sort of status, idk its fucked and cringe if you take a step back and look at the whole thing. I am still a massive incel in the west, I am soon going to be 26 and I get no pussy here(0) yet I still view .is negatively.
I don’t even browse this poohole, except for actual non meme looksmax posts, talk to few people or make a diary thread like this to read it up some time later in life if this site won’t go down. At least this website is useful compared to .is

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel