Barber washed my hair with shampoo

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
So I was getting a haircut and shit then on the washing part he suddenly put shampoo but I didnt say anything, nor I got mad or sad. I was on no shampoo guys because shampoo rapes hair, I had not used shampoo in like 3 or 4 months I dont know exactly but anyways, I am back to not using shampoo.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ineonx, fuxkdakikez and PseudoMaxxer
IMG 6951
peter-steele-of-type-o-negative-makes-me-weak-af-that-v0-4ge92gveq11b1.jpg

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Imagine how stinky can your hair be 4 months with no shampoo

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
They do it to get paid more happened to me multiple times

So I was getting a haircut and shit then on the washing part he suddenly put shampoo but I didnt say anything, nor I got mad or sad. I was on no shampoo guys because shampoo rapes hair, I had not used shampoo in like 3 or 4 months I dont know exactly but anyways, I am back to not using shampoo.
Your hair was probably greasy, let's not sugarcoat it. A little bit of shampoo won't do nothing even if you're afraid of chemicals.

Your hair was probably greasy, let's not sugarcoat it. A little bit of shampoo won't do nothing even if you're afraid of chemicals.
Bro, my hair isn't greasy AT ALL because I constantly take showers because of reddit ofc. And idgaf about the fact that he used shampoo on my hair, I dont have a problem with it. I already said this is in the original post.

I dont think you understand, I still take showers and wash my hair.
Try to put some oil in your hands and then wash it off just using water.

Bro, my hair isn't greasy AT ALL because I constantly take showers because of reddit ofc. And idgaf about the fact that he used shampoo on my hair, I dont have a problem with it. I already said this is in the original post.
Ight bro. Just saying it could've been because it was greasy in his opinion, or greasier than on average since virtually everyone nowadays does use shampoo and barbers are used to it.

no shampoo is a meme that you fell for jfl

Ive been doing no shampoo too and my hair looks better nowadays but it feels dirtier (when I run my hand through my hair it dont feel as silky and smooth) so I might actually stop or get buzzcut.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
good decision to not use shampoo
just be careful next time