Barrett gets mogged by aryan nordid

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness

Skull mog is brutal tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Unfair comparison, retard on the left is squinting like the gaydog he is. Meanwhile daddy barret is enjoying life and still mogging.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Unfair comparison, retard on the left is squinting like the gaydog he is. Meanwhile daddy barret is enjoying life and still mogging.
You mog both of them tbh ngl
1005.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Vanillestorms, Chrysler69 and ElliotRodgerJr
Look at the skull bro

The neels visser skull mogs and he looks more high class

He makes Barrett skull look like baby

The nordid cracker is closer to the camera than Barret though

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer and Pendejo
did u have sex with ur girlfriend last night whilst i was crying alone in my bed?

• So Sad
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and Pendejo
The nordid cracker is closer to the camera than though
I know how Barrett skull look like lol

Tall skull is crucial
That’s why many foids finds Barrett weird

His face lacks length but he is good looking ngl
His forehead is too big.
Also he god square jaw and good eyes PFL

• +1
did u have sex with ur girlfriend last night whilst i was crying alone in my bed?
I was piss drunk, don't remember shit but she said I tried fucking her. Saw a used condom without cum in the trash can. Apparently I was so fucked I couldn't even get an erection. Don't even remember opening the door yesterday tbh.

• Woah
Reactions: Krezo
Brutal, my man

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
  • +1
  • +1
Barrett looks like a feminine white beverily hills girl. I noticed visser has been getting more popular recently due to multiple YouTube videos.

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
Barrett looks like a feminine white beverily hills girl. I noticed visser has been getting more popular recently due to multiple YouTube videos.
Visser mogs easy

Nordics can't be Aryan only Indians and Iranians .

also yea barret looks like he got a bit stunted in skull growth tbh

Nordics can't be Aryan only Indians and Iranians .

also yea barret looks like he got a bit stunted in skull growth tbh
Since when those shitskin Indians are aryans lol

Anyway but Barrett looks like baby next to this Nordic god

• +1
Since when those shitskin Indians are aryans lol

Anyway but Barrett looks like baby next to this Nordic god

stop worshiping nords like a cuck.

they have fallen and descended to low T cucks and getting worshiped by certain deluded ethnics like you.

basically Aryan as a word derives from the Indo-Iranians as a word for noble one.

anyways basically since Indians are more related to them than nords it doesn't make sense for them to be Aryans and also since they are not even descendant from them. pshh if by noble you mean tyrones cockslave then yes they are BUT by the standards of my ancestors that's not the case

Last edited:
stop worshiping nords like a cuck.

they have fallen and descended to low T cucks and getting worshiped by deluded certain ethnics like you.

basically Aryan as a word derives from the Indo-Iranians as a word for noble one.

anyways basically since Indians are more related to them than nords it doesn't make sense for them to be Aryans and also since they are not even descendant from them. pshh if by noble you mean tyrones cockslave then yes they are BUT by the standards of my ancestors that's not the case
I’m currently whitemaxing even that my skin is pale

I’m getting rhinoplasty and lowering bodyfat

Even if people call you look white, i don’t feel white inside

Brutal racepill

I’m currently whitemaxing even that my skin is pale

I’m getting rhinoplasty and lowering bodyfat

Even if people call you look white, i don’t feel white inside

Brutal racepill
If you are not white then why would you even feel white? also what do you even mean by white?

If you are not white then why would you even feel white? also what do you even mean by white?
European JFL even through I’m Turkish with something

I mean people call me I look white but deep inside I don’t feel ubermensch

European JFL even through I’m Turkish with something

I mean people call me I look white but deep inside I don’t feel ubermensch
that is because race doesn't mean shit when it comes to bullshit chinese conspiracies to try and start race wars. lol if you think if you are "european" or "white" you are ubermensch .

that is because race doesn't mean shit when it comes to bullshit chinese conspiracies to try and start race wars. lol if you think if you are "european" or "white" you are ubermensch .
This is the reality stop coping

It’s over if you are not white

Rhinoplasty and more jaw time

This is the reality stop coping

It’s over if you are white

Rhinoplasty and more jaw time
Its not over for most races. only if you are solely subhuman yourself

wdym cope? I have got all the features I can't grow and the ones I do need to grow or improve on are very easy lol and guess what? I am Indian

its not over for turkcels
:bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill:

are you fucking mad?. tell me the exact reason why you think someone can't slay because of their race and ill refute it
Watch faceandlms ASAP

Not being white is huge disadvantage

Do you think being a nigger or ricecell is a good thing?

Watch faceandlms ASAP

Not being white is huge disadvantage

Do you think being a nigger or ricecell is a good thing?
explain to me why ethnics slay in northern europe? or why blacks dick down white girls in american. stop coping.

explain to me why ethnics slay in northern europe? or why blacks dick down white girls in american. stop coping.
It’s rare lol

Unless you are tall and mogs your own race and 98% of people are not like that

And also it’s about feeling not slaying if you feel bad about your self even if you get women that does not mean it will help you go through your life

Feeling good = everything

• +1
It’s rare lol

Unless you are tall and mogs your own race and 98% of people are not like that

And also it’s about feeling not slaying if you feel bad about your self even if you get women that does not mean it will help you go through your life

Feeling good = everything
If don't feel good you either are low T, not at your looksmaxxing potential or have bigger problems in life than looksmaxxing. basically fix all of these the most you can

If don't feel good you either are low T, not at your looksmaxxing potential or have bigger problems in life than looksmaxxing. basically fix all of these the most you can
Ok boyo 😂

• +1