barrett is the most overrated psl god

leonardu

leonardu

Gold
\

When I first came to this site, I couldn't understand why people called this alien-looking person handsome.

At best, someone like mtn

I don't understand why they put it on the same level as Chico ,gandy and Cavill.

What do these fagots see in Barrett?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jagger, Heinrich Schmidt, amokzy and 1 other person
You said it yourself, the faggots see something in him and his feminine skull. Normal guys mire normal looking models.

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
View attachment 2884072View attachment 2884074\

View attachment 2884075View attachment 2884078

When I first came to this site, I couldn't understand why people called this alien-looking person handsome.

I don't understand why they put it on the same level as Chico ,gandy and Cavill.

he doesn't have the best ratios/harmony but he has features like high cheekbones and hunter eyes that are ideal for modelling and that's why he became so successful

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
He looks good just not really what I would call as model tier

He has a unique face

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Ca807b107c48451c1676eac452363095

The true and only slayer not this faggot blond alien @Pei

• Ugh..
Reactions: lemonnz
He looks good just not really what I would call as model tier
Wdym? His face is truly memorable and is perfect for modeling and selling products

David Gandy2 glamour 20nov13 Mariano vivanco b

Mirrors used to reflect, now they distort. I see a stranger staring back, a shell of who I was before societiety betrayed me.

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
Wdym how u comape chico?
E54B7B9A 67FA 48CB 808B 9D9F3DE1B26A

he doesn't have the best ratios/harmony but he has features like high cheekbones and hunter eyes that are ideal for modelling and that's why he became so successful
The reason he was successful is because he has a unique ugly. These days, all models look like that.

• +1
Reactions: nathan
he used to look good

ppl with Barrett pfps are always super obsessed with him too, like they'll only post about him

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and Teddo23
side profile
Screenshot 20240428 001847 Tumblr
Screenshot 20240428 001824 Tumblr

Screenshot 20240428 002039 Reddit
Screenshot 20240428 002048 Reddit

Just lol
INSANE forward growth
Sure he has better forward/maxilla growth
good nose
Nose is one of the least important features of the face and they both have good nose
good lips
Screenshot 20240331 115953 Chrome
Screenshot 20240428 002147 Chrome

Maher mogs again, he has wider/bigger lips that fits his face
INSANE facial symmetry,
They both have insane symmetry + symmetry is cope in motion

Find me a selfie and non edited model photoshoot where Barret looks like this cause I can give you a few of Maher
Screenshot 20240403 150202 Chrome
Screenshot 20240428 001925 Tumblr

That's a pure female gaze, no girl will choose Barret even in his prime because now he looks like starved tranny cause all of the surgerys

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240428-001925_Tumblr.jpg
    Screenshot_20240428-001925_Tumblr.jpg
    953.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: amokzy
View attachment 2884163View attachment 2884164
View attachment 2884165View attachment 2884166
Just lol

Nose is one of the least important features of the face and they both have good nose

View attachment 2884169View attachment 2884170

Find me a selfie and non edited model photoshoot where Barret looks like this cause I can give you a few of Maher
View attachment 2884177View attachment 2884179
That's a pure female gaze, no girl will choose Barret even in his prime because now he looks like starved tranny cause all of the surgerys
Neither of them have any appeal to JB. Pass.

View attachment 2884163View attachment 2884164
View attachment 2884165View attachment 2884166
Just lol

View attachment 2884169View attachment 2884170

View attachment 2884177View attachment 2884179
he still gets mogged by lord barrett to fucking death
better forward / maxilla growth
better nose ''muh nose doesnt matter'' you fucking say that his lips are 1cm wider and focus on retarded autistic features

MOGGED

We must honestly stop mentioning him, he is the perfect example of psl autism gone too far

• +1
Reactions: Teddo23
he still gets mogged by lord barrett to fucking death
better forward / maxilla growth
better nose ''muh nose doesnt matter'' you fucking say that his lips are 1cm wider and focus on retarded autistic features

MOGGED
"Focus on retarded features" aka literally everything else besides maxilla, I noticed users with avi with Barret are either schizos like @Pei who refuse just to accept Barret is ugly or someone who gone too far into the PSL hasn't gone outside to know what girls actually perfer and his brain is rotted. You cannot tell me a girl will perfer:
This
Screenshot 20240428 004540 Chrome

Over this:
Screenshot 20230816 010338 Google

Just get the worst pics theory, jfl at this buddy boyo.

JordanBarrett 1
Godlied fy pangea 12

Maxilla, Mandible (aka overall forward growth), PCT, lowset, dense/dark eyebrows, good contrasting eye colour, straight, medium sized nose, full lips;

Strong, masculine broad skull (aka FWHR of 1.9+), good skull height, very good midface ratio....

I could go on and on, Jordan Barrett is an absolute PSL god in every metric, just because he doesnt coincide with your curry brainlet belief "muh squintmaxx, muh masculine energy", he still mogs your entire mumbai bloodline to hell and back.:blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and lemonnz
"Focus on retarded features" aka literally everything else besides maxilla, I noticed users with avi with Barret are either schizos like @Pei who refuse just to accept Barret is ugly or someone who gone too far into the PSL hasn't gone outside to know what girls actually perfer and his brain is rotted. You cannot tell me a girl will perfer:
This
View attachment 2884202
Over this:
View attachment 2884206
Cope, Barrett brutally mogs
IMG 4142
IMG 4485

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and TheNextArnold

This thread is so retarded, you literally used a morphed photo of Barrett and some guy who is trying to become Barrett through surgeries as an argument. That’s not even him retard.

Just get the worst pics theory, jfl at this buddy boyo.

View attachment 2884200View attachment 2884201

Maxilla, Mandible (aka overall forward growth), PCT, lowset, dense/dark eyebrows, good contrasting eye colour, straight, medium sized nose, full lips;

Strong, masculine broad skull (aka FWHR of 1.9+), good skull height, very good midface ratio....

I could go on and on, Jordan Barrett is an absolute PSL god in every metric, just because he doesnt coincide with your curry brainlet belief "muh squintmaxx, muh masculine energy", he still mogs your entire mumbai bloodline to hell and back.:blackpill:
You literally proved proved my points 🤣 you can only use photo edited model shootings, "just use his worst pics" I literally typed on Google Jordan barret selfie that's the first thing it came you are just proving my point

I'm out, the Jordan Barret schizo group united against me i might not survive this time

• JFL
Reactions: Jagger
I cannot even imagine a woman finding this man attractive, like can you imagine a woman rather wanting to be fucked by a guy looking like this:

over a guy like this:

:feelsuhh:

• +1
You literally proved proved my points 🤣 you can only use photo edited model shootings, "just use his worst pics" I literally typed on Google Jordan barret selfie that's the first thing it came you are just proving my point
Dumbass curry, we can use any picture with proper lighting, forget selfies, even PSL gods can have bad pictures.

No matter what your currycel brain says, in the end the numbers don't lie: Jordan Barrett is one of the most legendary PSL gods.

Dumbass curry, we can use any picture with proper lighting, forget selfies, even PSL gods can have bad pictures.

No matter what your currycel brain says, in the end the numbers don't lie: Jordan Barrett is one of the most legendary PSL gods.
Like aren't you feeling atleast a little bit weird speaking of another man like that, oh I just forgot every jordan barret avi is a fucking faggot why am i even bother arguing for female gaze just go suck his legendary psl cock lmaoo

I cannot even imagine a woman finding this man attractive, like can you imagine a woman rather wanting to be fucked by a guy looking like this:

View attachment 2884285

over a guy like this:

View attachment 2884284

:feelsuhh:
Doesn't matter what you say or show them they will always pick Barret, they are literally obsessed with this tranny it's not even fun to argue with them cause they can't, they just call you curry and refuse to elaborate why Jordan "mogs"

• +1
Reactions: amokzy
Like aren't you feeling atleast a little bit weird speaking of another man like that, oh I just forgot every jordan barret avi is a fucking faggot why am i even bother arguing for female gaze just go suck his legendary psl cock lmaoo
Buddy boyo, first off, I don't have a Barrett avi, I literally have an Arnold avi.

Also, if you go with the "muh you're gay bro" argument, you can stfu and rope currycel.

Doesn't matter what you say or show them they will always pick Barret, they are literally obsessed with this tranny it's not even fun to argue with them cause they can't, they just call you curry and refuse to elaborate why Jordan "mogs"
Currycel has no reading comprehension, I listed a TON of reasons why Barrett is a gigamogger

• JFL