Based Jew puts retarded Christcuck in his place

Razeb

Razeb

Feminist Incel.
Calls him an Idol worshipper and tells him that the Torah tells Jews to kill Idol worshippers LMAOOO the guy made me chuckle can't lie

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Based Jew is an oximore.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Whitepill_Saint, bigchunguslover and 2 others
Based Jew is an oximore.
Some Jews can be quite based. Like in this case. Christcucks are so annoying, imagine going to fucking Israel, the land of the Jews, to preach Christianity hahaha what the fuck

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Whitepill_Saint
Some Jews can be quite based. Like in this case. Christcucks are so annoying, imagine going to fucking Israel, the land of the Jews, to preach Christianity hahaha what the fuck

Based? Is that nigger terminology?

• JFL
Calls him an Idol worshipper and tells him that the Torah tells Jews to kill Idol worshippers LMAOOO the guy made me chuckle can't lie

Jews do not completely follow the Torah, not even the Orthodox Jews. Not even in the coming of the Messiah.

• JFL

King David's descendant is the Messiah not Jesus according to Judaism, you stupid Muslim.

• JFL
god isn't real

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and GuyFromSingapore

Ur a kike jfl

• JFL

Lol this subhuman Jewish Manlet Cuck.

Bro is still butthurt about Jesus whipping them up in their own synagogues the heretic scum

Muslims and Jews all share the same one brain cell

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Whitepill_Saint