Based on this wrist x-ray, how much taller can I grow?

M

mogonlac

Iron
My chronological age is 16.5, and looking at the scan, I'd say my bone age is about that of a 15 to 16 year old. I'm 170-171cm tall, parents are 175cm and 160cm respectively. Can I at least get to 175? I am heavily against the use of HGH or other peptides because I'm not risking my future health for potentially zero gains.

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
Brutal, I'm 17cm taller than you. It looks like you are done growing its over for you :(

Btw this is just pussy behavior your life is already going to be a living hell at 170cm just take HGH so what if it barely works nigga you literally have nothing to lose stop being a little bitch

• +1
Reactions: rolloftape and albe.ORG
My chronological age is 16.5, and looking at the scan, I'd say my bone age is about that of a 15 to 16 year old. I'm 170-171cm tall, parents are 175cm and 160cm respectively. Can I at least get to 175? I am heavily against the use of HGH or other peptides because I'm not risking my future health for potentially zero gains.

View attachment 2822758
yes u will make it to 175

ur whitecel , correct ?

I was 171 at ur age too. I’m 17.5 and 178 now. My dad is 5’3 and my mom is 5’1. So u could def grow

I was 171 at ur age too. I’m 17.5 and 178 now. My dad is 5’3 and my mom is 5’1. So u could def grow
anecdotal evidence means he is going to grow :fire:

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, prince_ and albe.ORG
I am heavily against the use of HGH or other peptides because I'm not risking my future health for potentially zero gains.
being 170cm and refusing to use hgh is crazy, you are the height of girls, mogged by all. Move to Japan

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
It looks like you are done growing its over for you :(
ur a retard who doesnt know how to interpret wrist x rays . clearly his wrists are fairly open , most at his age would have closed wrists . even after wrists close , a few cm can be gained in spine

ur a retard who doesnt know how to interpret wrist x rays . clearly his wrists are fairly open , most at his age would have closed wrists . even after wrists close , a few cm can be gained in spine
You are the idiot who doesn't know I'm being satire

being 170cm and refusing to use hgh is crazy, you are the height of girls, mogged by all. Move to Japan
u dont just take hgh on its own u have to get a stack of other shit too that destroys your homeostasis and js because a handful of forum retards got two inches of growth from it means nothing. besides isnt hgh just to increase height velocity and/or allow you to get to your genetic potential if you have an actual endocrinological issue

u dont just take hgh on its own u have to get a stack of other shit too that destroys your homeostasis and js because a handful of forum retards got two inches of growth from it means nothing. besides isnt hgh just to increase height velocity and/or allow you to get to your genetic potential if you have an actual endocrinological issue
semantics, If I was 170cm I would take HGH if it meant I was going to have a problems later on

View attachment 2822758
wtf im nearly the same. 16 bone age and 16y. my parents and me are all 170cm

I'm thinking a lot about hgh, but I don't think it's worth it because it won't increase more than the predestined height... but maybe arimidex would be a good idea. idk

View attachment 2822758
Probably to 173

Btw this is just pussy behavior your life is already going to be a living hell at 170cm just take HGH so what if it barely works nigga you literally have nothing to lose stop being a little bitch
FR

View attachment 2822758
maybe 3-4 more CM nobody can tell you for sure not even the doctors

My dad is 5'6 and my mom is 5'4, im 5'5 it is so over for me I might consider rope. Im very good looking, weak htn for a 14yo. But I have no hope for my height. Idk what to do :feelswhy:

My dad is 5'6 and my mom is 5'4, im 5'5 it is so over for me I might consider rope. Im very good looking, weak htn for a 14yo. But I have no hope for my height. Idk what to do :feelswhy:
If ur 14 you’ll prob grow a little more. I was like 5’4 at 14

I Want to be atleast 5'8. Im whitecel and my grandpa is 175cm, do you think its possible?
If ur whitecel it means ur parents were prob not malnourished during their growth periods like mine were. I’m not sure u could hit it but then again u are 14 so maybe. Do u have a decent amount of facial hair? And also do u have hair on the place that connects ur lower stomach and pelvis( should be like a line of hair) cause if u do then ur cooked.

If ur whitecel it means ur parents were prob not malnourished during their growth periods like mine were. I’m not sure u could hit it but then again u are 14 so maybe. Do u have a decent amount of facial hair? And also do u have hair on the place that connects ur lower stomach and pelvis( should be like a line of hair) cause if u do then ur cooked.
My dad is really hairy but I dont have those, I only have hair on armpits and balls and of course the other places where even kids have

Have u hit ur growth spurt(be honest) if you did then you’ll prob grow 2-3 inches. If not then you will def grow more
Growth Spurt as in If I've grown a lot in a short time? not really, my growth has been really smooth and unnoticable kind-of. I was 5'0 in 2022 maybe that counts?