Should I take a shit ton of steroids at 16 to grow taller?

ThugggButt

ThugggButt

Iron
My height: 5'6
Dad's height: 5'6 (fucking incel)
Mom's height: 5'2
Predicted height: 5'6

I've been to an endocrinologist and he said my testicles were fully developed. In the X-ray, my bone growth was 97%.

THE PLAN:
Take CJC-1295, GHRP-6, and Aromasin to maybe barely keep my plates open (if it even works like that) The website I'm considering is swisschems.

Will this fuck my puberty?

Does this grow your dick at my stage? (I hit puberty early, my dick is developed but small.)

Does Aromasin cause an estrogen rebound that causes my plates to fuse instantly?
Does Aromasin permanently reduce estrogen with its binding properties?

Does this affect my brain and turn me into a fucking goblin?

What I already do:
I take a shit ton of vitamins for growth and other things like test. I'll never touch an artificial flavor, preservative, or color. I sleep 8.5 hours but I need glycine to fall asleep (Is it good for me? Apparently it lowers testosterone but only lowers it by converting it to DHT.) And I don't use any soaps or toothpaste that would make my dick even smaller.

I've been lifting since 14 and I do the sprints for hormone release (I also run track) I also eat a shit ton of protein and have tried fasting and no sugar, a bunch of shitty natural ways to increase my HGH.

If you know anything about this and can respond then thank you.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SkullDynamics and shieldzz
you are finished

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: silencio, Lonenely sigma, aestheticsrespecter and 5 others
no sugar is bad idea imo

• +1
Reactions: silencio, PsychoDsk, belisa14 and 5 others
I've been lifting since 14 and I do the sprints for hormone release (I also run track) I also eat a shit ton of protein and have tried fasting and no sugar, a bunch of shitty natural ways to increase my HGH.
this does absolutely nothing for heightmaxxing btw
especially the fasting and no sugar part, in fact, you need to eat MORE sugar to optimize height growth

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk, Pandora, belisa14 and 3 others
since you need to ask this question i hope you also realize that you are not ready to take AAS or anything related to changing your hormones. by taking anything that disrupts your hormones while you are still developing you will absolutely ruin your baseline hormone levels (which might be better for you in short term but mainly long term), you have let org indoctrinate your mind with brain rot so bad that you feel like you need to alter your hormones at 16. jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, fingoliansubhuman, med and 2 others
growth hormone wont make you grow much more if it was never in your genetics to be tall anyways, with ur dad being 5'6 unless ur grandparents are tall it wont help much

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, med, Deleted member 49130 and 4 others
this does absolutely nothing for heightmaxxing btw
especially the fasting and no sugar part, in fact, you need to eat MORE sugar to optimize height growth
intermittent fasting can be good but should be done in low amounts

the amount of growth hormone used clinically doesn't make people grow much taller then their parents.

• +1
Reactions: talented_gambler, LooksThinker, aber and 1 other person
inject everything u find
and dont call ur father an incel he got laid unlike u!

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic.pilled, Elevate Mind, LooksThinker and 3 others
probably gonna die a bit early but i dont think there was any confirmed of true penis growth on any ped

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker

I've been to an endocrinologist and he said my testicles were fully developed. In the X-ray, my bone growth was 97%.

THE PLAN:
Take CJC-1295, GHRP-6, and Aromasin to maybe barely keep my plates open (if it even works like that) The website I'm considering is swisschems.

Does this grow your dick at my stage? (I hit puberty early, my dick is developed but small.)

Does Aromasin cause an estrogen rebound that causes my plates to fuse instantly?

What I already do:
I take a shit ton of vitamins for growth and other things like test. I'll never touch an artificial flavor, preservative, or color. I sleep 8.5 hours but I need glycine to fall asleep (Is it good for me? Apparently it lowers testosterone but only lowers it by converting it to DHT.) And I don't use any soaps or toothpaste that would make my dick even smaller.

If you reach 5'8 it's a miracle

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
growth hormone wont make you grow much more if it was never in your genetics to be tall anyways, with ur dad being 5'6 unless ur grandparents are tall it wont help much
My great grandfather was 6'5 and my dads 6'1, could i be 6'3 to 6'5 at 18 if i fully maximize my height potential? (I'm 14 so i have lots of time left).

THE PLAN:

What I already do:

ok so stop coping with natural and go inject hgh, sleep a lot, eat a lot, take AI, t3 and t4 1:3 ratio (there is threads on the forum) it wont fuck ur puberty it will only help u

• +1
Reactions: GreenRay88 and aestheticsrespecter
ok so stop coping with natural and go inject hgh, sleep a lot, eat a lot, take AI, t3 and t4 1:3 ratio (there is threads on the forum) it wont fuck ur puberty it will only help u
I’ve been told the AI will affect my brain development, so I’m not sure about that. Also, how would I find real HGH? I can’t get it prescribed. It’s illegal in my country unless you are an actual midget.

brother called his own father an incel

• +1
Reactions: Elevate Mind, aestheticsrespecter, med and 2 others
honestly bro just save up and buy a height surgery

• +1

THE PLAN:

What I already do:

Hgh or save up for LL

• +1
allah swt blessed me with my life , from now on iwill live it to the fullest and never take it for granted

• JFL
Reactions: micheal445

THE PLAN:

What I already do:

Also take clomophine pls or something else to lower aromatization.

THE PLAN:

What I already do:

Your dad managed to get laid with a height of 5.6ft, that's a crazy achievement. Ex-Incel hero

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ThugggButt and med

THE PLAN:

What I already do:

Nuh uh

• Ugh..
Reactions: ThugggButt
Would this protect me from side effects like aromasin. I dropped that btw because it’s bad for my brain and other things.
Depends on your bodys response to the drug. Some ppl don't even need it

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt

THE PLAN:

What I already do:

durgs will do the boost sterch before bed stacked with durgs

Aromasin doesn't rebound its the only AI that doesn't atleast of the one's I know

give up and do ll

• +1

THE PLAN:

What I already do:

ur fucked nigga

Honestly all luck bro. My dad is 5’3 and my mom is 5’1 but I’m 5’11. Just pray you grow and if u don’t save up for leg lengthening maybe

My dad is same height as yours and my mom is 5’5. I’m 5’9.5 maybe it’s just cuz my mom carried but I ate a TON of sugar growing up. Zero sugar sounds like a rlly retarded idea since high sugar literally = increase in IGF-1. Just eat everything in sight while also making sure you get adequate protein.

Also insert everything in sight lol, not blasting hgh + ai is one of my biggest regrets.

most likely not good idea at all

swisschems is good brand tho

thats ur max height lol try hgh ig but first do an x-ray for growth plates