UralicFireShaman

UralicFireShaman

Iron
- Recessed mandible
- Recessed lateral orbital rims
- Recessed NW2.5 hairline
- Acne
- Deep overbite

Feel free to point out anything I've missed. I had good forward growth until my mid-teens when mouthbreathing ruined my jaw.

Any looksmaxxing suggestions, brahs? Best jaw surgery options?

Face1
Face4

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dystopian and LiteralCaucasian
Bimax asap also get on fin to save your hair

Your best bet is to SEAmaxx and get some goblina tbh

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: UralicFireShaman, Dystopian, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
- Recessed mandible
- Acne
- Deep overbite

Feel free to point out anything I've missed. I had good forward growth until my mid-teens when mouthbreathing ruined my jaw.

View attachment 2048604View attachment 2048626
From the front you look quite alright, but from the side it's death tier.

• +1
Reactions: UralicFireShaman
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UralicFireShaman, Dystopian and Deleted member 24444
how did u let ur balding get that bad

- Recessed mandible
- Acne
- Deep overbite

View attachment 2048604View attachment 2048626
You look fine from the front, don't know if you're frauding but the side is just cucked.

your front profile is pretty good considering your side. get imdo and fix hair, you'll be good 👍

• +1
Bimax asap also get on fin to save your hair

Your best bet is to SEAmaxx and get some goblina tbh
I was thinking more along the lines of IMDO as the post above suggested, since it's mostly my mandible that looks recessed. Does my maxilla look recessed or downswung too?

how did u let ur balding get that bad
I had the same hairline for the past ten years, so I haven't been too panicked about that. Definitely looking to get a hair transplant in the near future.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
I was thinking more along the lines of IMDO as the post above suggested, since it's mostly my mandible that looks recessed. Does my maxilla look recessed or downswung too?

I had the same hairline for the past ten years, so I haven't been too panicked about that. Definitely looking to get a hair transplant in the near future.
Mandible is far worse than maxilla so I agree IMDO should be the goal, but your maxilla isn't barrett tier either.

The easiest looksmax atm is fixing your hair & skin (softmaxxing). Autists here constantly complain about "boneless cucks" like Vinnie Hacker, but hair+skin halo is more than enough for most normies to ascend tbh

• +1
Bimax, fin (or dut) + oral minox for hair and probably hair transplant

• +1
at least you are not ugly from the front. many people that are recessed like this have poor front profiles as well

• +1
You look fine from the front, don't know if you're frauding but the side is just cucked.

My pics always look different because I'm very unphotogenic, even the slightest lens distortion, bad lighting, change in angles fuck me over big time. Here's a slightly better and more representative profile pic.

Face5

You're not even going to suggest I try SEAmaxxing before that? Just go straight to visit Gandy?
You are far too autistic even for gooks, “muh my lateral orbital rims are recessed” we are not in 2017 Lookism nigger.

You are far too autistic even for gooks, “muh my lateral orbital rims are recessed” we are not in 2017 Lookism nigger.
Lateral orbital rims are everything, pendejo. The difference between human and subhuman.

Lateral orbital rims are everything, pendejo. The difference between human and subhuman.
I think its hair in ur case jfl i legit already look oldcel brutal

• +1
Leanmax, chin implant/genio, fix hairline recession and grow hair out — you don’t look bad.

• +1