BB cream and tinted moisturisers

D

Deleted member 27472

Myron Gaines Follower
Wondering for you guys who use this -

Is BB cream noticeable at all? I feel like girls are so into make up it’s almost impossible they wouldn’t notice. I run maesthetics game so me getting caught using make up would be not good

And is tinted moisturiser a less noticeable yet good option for skin to look even better?

What are you guys experiences with this?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and moggerlitemaxcel
just use a primer then concealer around scars undereyes and redness, then setting powder. tinted moisterizer is gonna give u a youthful plump somewhat feminine look, good for some but doesnt sound like thats whats your going for

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
just use a primer then concealer around scars undereyes and redness, then setting powder. tinted moisterizer is gonna give u a youthful plump somewhat feminine look, good for some but doesnt sound like thats whats your going for
Primer looks kind of gay i haven’t heard of straight men wearing this? Have you wore it?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and moggerlitemaxcel
Primer looks kind of gay i haven’t heard of straight men wearing this? Have you wore it?
primer doesnt look like anything it has no tint or color all it does is prevents any products on top of it from penetrating the skin basically making a smooth layer for any makeup to go on top of, its essential if youre using any makeup post moisterizing step. a good primer makes ur poors look smaller, skin look smoother, and reduces shine. personally i use the rimmel stay matte primer its like 6 bucks

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod