BB cream

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

make it or die trying
Holy fucking shit, this is by far the best product i’ve ever bought. Can’t leave my house anymore without it.

It evens out my skintone, gives me a more youthful glow and look. My hollow under eyes and dark circles due to recessed infras are less prominent, like by 60%. My nasolabial folds due recessed maxilla ar less prominent. The length of the fold is reduced and is less deep.

I look healthier, more youthful and “less recessed” with it.

If you’re not using it, you’re missing out.

• +1
Reactions: user123456, CarrotMaxxer, BlackpillRemedy and 2 others
Water.
Wearing makeup is law.
Also don't forget to wear your tampons faggot.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, CarrotMaxxer, EvCu65 and 7 others
Water.
BB cream is law.
Also don't forget to wear your tampons faggot.
Forgot to mention, i use vaseline on my lashes and curl them up. Makes my area look much better.

• +1
Reactions: Salted_Salty and Narcissus🥀
i only use concealer for under eyes cuz i have acne brutal shit dawg and dont wanna aply bb cream over it

also i curl my eyelashes too and sometimes use mascara (i got a girlfriend and she nevcer noticed)

• +1
Reactions: Salted_Salty, moreroidsmoredates and Narcissus🥀
Forgot to mention, i use vaseline on my lashes and curl them up. Makes my area look much better.
Vaseline isn't really effective for eyelash growth, but really great for keeping em up after curling, so good one.

But I'd say that eyeliner/kohl is a very underrated looksmax for eye area, mascara too.
Obviously they shouldn't be noticable tho.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Vaseline isn't really effective for eyelash growth, but really great for keeping em up after curling, so good one.

But I'd say that eyeliner/kohl is a very underrated looksmax for eye area, mascara too.
Obviously she shouldn't be noticable.
The thing with mascara is that it can wear off during excersise.

Imagine being in the gym and mascara drooping over your face. Absolutely over.

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
The thing with mascara is that it can wear off during excersise.

Imagine being in the gym and mascara drooping over your face. Absolutely over.
Happened to me once ngl it was hilarious.
I was wondering the whole time why everyone was starting at me in a weird way.
I did get approached by an Htb soccer player tho, so it couldn't have been that bad.

• +1
I did get approached by an Htb soccer player tho, so it couldn't have been that bad.
Brutaaal LOL

My concealer once came off in the gym. A girl was looking at me the whole time, went to the bathroom and…. It came off. Felt like a fag, went home immediately.

Over

• JFL
Reactions: user123456, Costcosuperstore and Narcissus🥀
This the typpa nigga to watch make-up tutorials

Holy fucking shit, this is by far the best product i’ve ever bought. Can’t leave my house anymore without it.

It evens out my skintone, gives me a more youthful glow and look. My hollow under eyes and dark circles due to recessed infras are less prominent, like by 60%. My nasolabial folds due recessed maxilla ar less prominent. The length of the fold is reduced and is less deep.

What product

This the typpa nigga to watch make-up tutorials
Yes i do watch make up videos. It’s very useful and can make a difference on your appearance. Why not use make up? We are on a looksmaxxing forum anyways, so don’t get your point.

• Hmm...
Reactions: i_love_roosters
What product
IMG 8076

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Do foids notice?
does it ruin your redish skin undertone when you apply it btw bro?

Yes i do watch make up videos. It’s very useful and can make a difference on your appearance. Why not use make up? We are on a looksmaxxing forum anyways, so don’t get your point.
Uncomfortable, homo, looksmin. Just get good skin, I've had shit skin all my life and fixing it made me realize how easy it actually is. Now I have glass skin

Uncomfortable, homo, looksmin. Just get good skin, I've had shit skin all my life and fixing it made me realize how easy it actually is. Now I have glass skin
How did you fix it?

Do foids notice?
does it ruin your redish skin undertone when you apply it btw bro?
If you use TOO much and one that doesn’t match your skintone it might be noticeable from close range, but if you use the right amount it’s not noticeable.

For red undertones i don’t know, don’t have red undertones myself.

• +1
Reactions: nofap
How did you fix it?
First accutane for 4 moths and nothing else. Then, once the 4 moths were over, retinol, glycolic acid, hyaluronic acid serum, thermal water, moisturizer

this is gayer than gay sex nigga

Send link

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4

Obviously they shouldn't be noticable tho.
How to use kohl without people noticing?
Lets say if you want something like that:
Sdf
Kkk

What do you think of red light therapy?
I don't have serve acne, but for what methods/products would you bump?

Thanks dude

• +1
What do you think of red light therapy?
I don't have serve acne, but for what methods/products would you bump?
Okay dude there’s this really goated shit, it’s concealer “Clinique even better” I have like reddish patches, FULLY concealed, doesn’t come off during intense sport

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
  • JFL

Sounds kinda gay

I thought you rage quit that product lol, I might give it a try then

• +1

what one do u use