Volufiline update thread

BucketCrab

BucketCrab

If you can't climb out, drag others down.
So I've been using Volufline for the past three weeks. The vendor seemed legit so I'm fairly sure it's the genuine product and not a scam.
Here is an update on what I've noticed so far.

Application: Every night, I cleanse, then apply a Vitamin C serum, then I apply 0.5% Tretinoin and lastly (after 30 minutes) I apply Volufiline.

WhereWhyHow much
Under eyesTreating dark circles1 drop under each eye
ForeheadTreating fine lines1 drop over each fine line (2 total)
Nasolabial FoldsPrevent nasolabial folds1 drop on each side (2 total)
CheekbonesImprove volumehalf a drop on each cheekbone (1 total)

RESULTS

Under Eyes: I've always had dark circles ever since I was a kid. My under-eyes are quite plump and they are not sunken at all, but they do have that typical black-purple-ish colour.
So far, Volufiline hasn't solved the problem completely, but my under-eyes have lost their purple colour and the discoloration is less noticeable, though it's been far less effective than what I expected.

Forehead: I have minor expression lines on my forehead which are not visible in normal lighting but are noticeable when up close and under harsh light.
The effects of Volufiline have been remarkable here. My forehead lines are faded and definitely smaller than when I begun using it; the edges are definitely shorter.

Nasolabial Folds: I don't have visible nasolabial folds except under very harsh light.
Since using Volufiline I can't see nasolabial folds even when under harsh light. The effects were not as remarkable here since I never had issues with nasolabial folds, but there was an improvement nonetheless.

Cheekbones: Frankly, I noticed no visible or significant changes, although it's possible there's been a very small change that I cannot notice with the naked eye yet.

FINAL OPINION
So far, Volufiline showed to be fairly effective at plumping up fine lines, while not as effective at enhancing volume in under-eyes or cheekbones
It is possible the plumping up effect is due to intense hydration.
But it is also possible that the volume-enhancing effects will require some months to be visible.
I will continue using it and update you in another month.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: silencio, Mezo103, socialcel and 13 others
consider threads for the cheekbones, they'll probably give you the bit of volume you want there.

• +1
Reactions: aber, SteveRogers, niqfan625 and 4 others
miring, i just got some as well specifically for the naso and under eyes

it would make sense though like you said that those areas would take longer than the covering of finelines of the forehead and etc

would you mind making an update thread in like a month from this one?

i genuinely think its much more efficient than a lot of people believe it to be

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, Infinite and BucketCrab
consider threads for the cheekbones, they'll probably give you the bit of volume you want there.

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan
So I've been using Volufline for the past three weeks. The vendor seemed legit so I'm fairly sure it's the genuine product and not a scam.
Here is an update on what I've noticed so far.

Application: Every night, I cleanse, then apply a Vitamin C serum, then I apply 0.5% Tretinoin and lastly (after 30 minutes) I apply Volufiline.

WhereWhyHow much
Under eyesTreating dark circles1 drop under each eye
ForeheadTreating fine lines1 drop over each fine line (2 total)
Nasolabial FoldsPrevent nasolabial folds1 drop on each side (2 total)
CheekbonesImprove volumehalf a drop on each cheekbone (1 total)

RESULTS

Under Eyes: I've always had dark circles ever since I was a kid. My under-eyes are quite plump and they are not sunken at all, but they do have that typical black-purple-ish colour.
So far, Volufiline hasn't solved the problem completely, but my under-eyes have lost their purple colour and the discoloration is less noticeable, though it's been far less effective than what I expected.

Forehead: I have minor expression lines on my forehead which are not visible in normal lighting but are noticeable when up close and under harsh light.
The effects of Volufiline have been remarkable here. My forehead lines are faded and definitely smaller than when I begun using it; the edges are definitely shorter.

Nasolabial Folds: I don't have visible nasolabial folds except under very harsh light.
Since using Volufiline I can't see nasolabial folds even when under harsh light. The effects were not as remarkable here since I never had issues with nasolabial folds, but there was an improvement nonetheless.

Cheekbones: Frankly, I noticed no visible or significant changes, although it's possible there's been a very small change that I cannot notice with the naked eye yet.

FINAL OPINION
So far, Volufiline showed to be fairly effective at plumping up fine lines, while not as effective at enhancing volume in under-eyes or cheekbones
It is possible the plumping up effect is due to intense hydration.
But it is also possible that the volume-enhancing effects will require some months to be visible.
I will continue using it and update you in another month.
How long was this for? My mum said she didn't notice too much difference except the crows feet

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio and Xangsane
Will you make an update thread to see if it’d get better for undereyes later on?

only two options for under eyes

infras or fat graft

how have you been here for 3 years and coping with that?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chawaje and UZB_Strebl

infras or fat graft

I'm not overly worried about it, I'd just like for it to be less noticeable so I don't have to put concealer on it when I go to parties.
Not really something I'd hardmaxx for. Infraorbitals would be overkill since my undereyes aren't sunken, and fat grafts are temporary anyways.

That being said,

Will you make an update thread to see if it’d get better for undereyes later on?
would you mind making an update thread in like a month from this one?
Yeah I'll update you guys in 1 month, I mentioned that in the OP.

How long was this for? My mum said she didn't notice too much difference except the crows feet
1 application nightly for 3 weeks

• +1
Reactions: buflek, PseduoAryan, Deleted member 51465 and 3 others
I'm not overly worried about it, I'd just like for it to be less noticeable so I don't have to put concealer on it when I go to parties.
Not really something I'd hardmaxx for. Infraorbitals would be overkill since my undereyes aren't sunken, and fat grafts are temporary anyways.

That being said,
View attachment 2789045

And my mum was using it for 3 months

That being said,
View attachment 2789045

which brand?

Could someone explain what volufiline is? And how it works?

is that shit permanent

Real 🥷 always move in silence respect
the only procedures i’ve done are botox and lasers and microneedling for my acne scars haha

maybe one day i’ll get a surgery tho. what do you think i should get?

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
the only procedures i’ve done are botox and lasers and microneedling for my acne scars haha

Something for ur maxilla upper especially

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84

U have pretty good base but ur maxilla pretty recessed and u would ascend hard I think from bimax + implants with giant

infras or fat graft

for uee maybe. just for dark circlesotherwise volufiline and blood flow is the way to go. if its a currycel with eyes as far back as his ears then yea, maybe hes fucked, but softmaxxing should always be attempted before any surgery.

can u link where u got it from