BBC Creampied my Obession

Pride

Pride

Jock
SOUDTRACK

Background Info

My oneitis was this HTB with Green Eyes and blonde hair I had become obsessed with on and off since september of 2022 got her purity, innocence and virginty taken this summer by a 5'10 LTN BBC. He hoops and is really good tbf but hes subhuman. I would check her account over the summer waiting for her to take down a video of them two together and one day i saw it was gone. I was so happy, I thought after my year of Blackpilled knowlegde could finally help me get her after the months of obsession. Little did i know, she had already been lost and the girl i once loved, no longer existed.

To little, to late.
After this I had gone around asking kids in her grade (10th) about if she was dating anyone and if she was a virgin. My one source said yes she was and that she was single. I was so happy. I didn't make a move tho and from September to October i was occupied with a completly different girl and could not care about the Green Eyed Beauty. After things did not work out with my other girl, i went back to obsessing over her. I ended up getting her snap in December and at the time I still thought she was a virgin. We hung out and I asked her if she was a virgin, she said she had ONE body. My heart dropped. Everything froze. I said wdym and she said i have only one. I tried to play it off but i wanted to drive us into a semi. That night I couldn't sleep.

It Almost Worked | TV Girl

Current Day
In that moment i knew i would never date this girl but i would at least try to fuck even tho i knew it would get me attached and would hurt when i eventually had to drop her. That night, the version of her i loved, died. We talked every day hung out a couple times a week when we could and when we went back to school from break she started telling people we were talking. I then was informed by guys AND girls in her grade about what she had supposedly done. I confronted her on video (she has no idea i recorded it) and she admitted that she DID let this guy nut in her and that they did fuck a lot in the summer. My obsession turned into hate. This past Sunday i knew things were done. She had been distant for the last week and made bs excuses to not hang out back to back days. She then reposted a thirst trap of another guy so we got into a fight over it and i blocked her. Yesterday i watched the girls basketball game on my schools YT channel to see if she was there and she was, with a freshman 6'1 lighstkin BBC. This was the nail in the coffin comfinming what i had already believed, the girl i fell in love with never died, never went away, but, she never existed at all.

Moral?
I waited to long. I had a few chances to talk to her before this bbc did but he was low inhib and i was not. I mog him in height and face yet he got what i will never have. Her innocence. Learn from me and just talk to that girl or you will end up like me.

What to Know About Ted Bundy Before Watching Netflix's Conversations with  a Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: whitegymmax, Fishy, Skywalker and 10 others
Great effort, but aint reading

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Milk Enjoyer, Trilogy and 2 others
SOUDTRACK

Background Info

My oneitis was this HTB with Green Eyes and blonde hair I had become obsessed with on and off since september of 2022 got her purity, innocence and virginty taken this summer by a 5'10 LTN BBC. He hoops and is really good tbf but hes subhuman. I would check her account over the summer waiting for her to take down a video of them two together and one day i saw it was gone. I was so happy, I thought after my year of Blackpilled knowlegde could finally help me get her after the months of obsession. Little did i know, she had already been lost and the girl i once loved, no longer existed.

To little, to late.
After this I had gone around asking kids in her grade (10th) about if she was dating anyone and if she was a virgin. My one source said yes she was and that she was single. I was so happy. I didn't make a move tho and from September to October i was occupied with a completly different girl and could not care about the Green Eyed Beauty. After things did not work out with my other girl, i went back to obsessing over her. I ended up getting her snap in December and at the time I still thought she was a virgin. We hung out and I asked her if she was a virgin, she said she had ONE body. My heart dropped. Everything froze. I said wdym and she said i have only one. I tried to play it off but i wanted to drive us into a semi. That night I couldn't sleep.

View attachment 2736176

Current Day
In that moment i knew i would never date this girl but i would at least try to fuck even tho i knew it would get me attached and would hurt when i eventually had to drop her. That night, the version of her i loved, died. We talked every day hung out a couple times a week when we could and when we went back to school from break she started telling people we were talking. I then was informed by guys AND girls in her grade about what she had supposedly done. I confronted her on video (she has no idea i recorded it) and she admitted that she DID let this guy nut in her and that they did fuck a lot in the summer. My obsession turned into hate. This past Sunday i knew things were done. She had been distant for the last week and made bs excuses to not hang out back to back days. She then reposted a thirst trap of another guy so we got into a fight over it and i blocked her. Yesterday i watched the girls basketball game on my schools YT channel to see if she was there and she was, with a freshman 6'1 lighstkin BBC. This was the nail in the coffin comfinming what i had already believed, the girl i fell in love with never died, never went away, but, she never existed at all.

Moral?
I waited to long. I had a few chances to talk to her before this bbc did but he was low inhib and i was not. I mog him in height and face yet he got what i will never have. Her innocence. Learn from me and just talk to that girl or you will end up like me.

What to Know About Ted Bundy Before Watching Netflix's Conversations with  a Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes's Conversations with  a Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes

BBCSLUTS.ORG

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
Low inhib bbc theory

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and Pride
Look at this bbc, imagine being him and u get paid to fuck actual 9s like violet Myers

messaged her rn, don’t wanna a bbc to take her purity

• +1
Reactions: Pride
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
SOUDTRACK

Background Info

To little, to late.

View attachment 2736176

Current Day

Moral?

What to Know About Ted Bundy Before Watching Netflix's Conversations with  a Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes's Conversations with  a Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes

Kill all nigger lovers and niggers

@BigBiceps Ah no wonder this faggot is so salty and begs for validation on here, his pubescent mind was ruined by getting cucked

• JFL
Reactions: copingtoohardrn, greycel and BigBiceps
@BigBiceps Ah no wonder this faggot is so salty and begs for validation on here, his pubescent mind was ruined by getting cucked
Looks more like fantasy to me. This guy is some black boy, they always cook up these bbc breeding posts.

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Looks more like fantasy to me. This guy is some black boy, they always cook up these bbc breeding posts.
i didn’t reply to either of ur guys other comments yet ur lurking my account still commenting but yes i am salty..

• Hmm...
Reactions: N1666
i didn’t reply to either of ur guys other comments yet ur lurking my account still commenting but yes i am salty..
Clearly you cannot read, but to make it as simple for a retard like you, somebody bumped the post. This means your little cuck fantasy story was on the first page on the off topic section.

Nobody is lurking your account, you are not a celebrity lil bro

SOUDTRACK

Background Info

To little, to late.

View attachment 2736176

Current Day

Moral?

Total cumskin death

• WTF
Reactions: Skywalker
SOUDTRACK

Background Info

To little, to late.

View attachment 2736176

Current Day

Moral?

Can u give more info about the bbc? Saying he's 5'10" LTN doesn't tell us much

SOUDTRACK

Background Info

To little, to late.

View attachment 2736176

Current Day

Moral?

bro remove song you fucking faggot

you fucking faggot don’t ever take my sigs

• Hmm...
you prolly wish it was YOu instead of her, fagget

• JFL