BBC is law in clubs especially hip hop ones

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
I was in a club playing shit like lil baby, pop smoke allat and all the BBCs in there no joke we’re slaying all the hot foids.

Legit if you are a BBC got to a club where they play rap music and the halo you will get is insane as the girls that go there will fuck with you hard.

Most white guys rotted. I saw two BBC’s at the end of the night leave with these two htb plus white girls was fucking insane and these BBC’s were like ltn facially one looked like a legit bug. Actually made me almost go er the girls were hot af

BBC is legit law. I thought it was cope but it’s not.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah, Xangsane, losthope and 19 others
bBCs don’t suffer the same harsh look critique whites do for some reason. Like you can be ltn as a black and girls will find you hot.
It’s like looks don’t really affect blacks. Legit get dreads, drip and you will slay as a BBC even if ltn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, losthope, bobtheflowerpot and 4 others
You are baiting for replies again nigga.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, tombradylover, klip11 and 6 others
change to your old cat pfp

100th BBC thread of the day

bBCs don’t suffer the same harsh look critique whites do for some reason. Like you can be ltn as a black and girls will find you hot.
It’s like looks don’t really affect blacks. Legit get dreads, drip and you will slay as a BBC even if ltn

Yet none of these girls would get in a relationship with them

@Kamui

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Kamui
BBC is life. Water. Next

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, Michael Myers, D1390pilled and 1 other person

only whites can think it would be a good idea to live with blacks when all the black women look like this.

an idiot race who thinks they are superior.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and klip11
What if Im mixed

• +1
Reactions: murdah and socialcel
brutal, bulge maxxing is crucial if BWC

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and WishIwasChico
Come to London if you think it’s bad. There are even more of them here.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Bait, kys

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2
Too many snow bunnies here

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
niggers always win, only coping timmies and pajeets deny this.

be nigger or go home simple as

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and 2d v2
I was in a club playing shit like lil baby, pop smoke allat and all the BBCs in there no joke we’re slaying all the hot foids.

Legit if you are a BBC got to a club where they play rap music and the halo you will get is insane as the girls that go there will fuck with you hard.

Most white guys rotted. I saw two BBC’s at the end of the night leave with these two htb plus white girls was fucking insane and these BBC’s were like ltn facially one looked like a legit bug. Actually made me almost go er the girls were hot af

Isn’t Pop Smoke dead? My muzzie bhai. :(

• JFL
Reactions: murdah

I go to these type of clubs, with pumped up dick, swang it around, then tell them the dude really has nothing but a small cock, and even if the dude is black, he will do nothing.

no dudes do anything if u insult them.

well sometimes they do actually, i have gotten punched before.

ive wrecked the bbc illusion just by pumping for an hour, wear karate pants, then stand on a high place swinging my cock around. Suddenly the entire vibe of the place changes. :feelsgood:

Last edited: