My U-Turn on the looks level of English foids

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
I went on 3 nights out in England in late 2023 and seen some foids in the city during the daytime but not many since I rotted a lot.
I remember seeing one high level JB but I never disputed England having top JB, just that they brutally descended after they were no longer JBs.
Two of the nights out had specifically uni crowds and one wasn't uni specific but had a young crowd
I remained fairly sober for the general young crowd night and only seen like one girl the whole night who stuck out to me
She had good palate and facial development and I was mirin that even though her vibe/archetype wasn't my preffered but I would still be happy to FWB her

I found myself telling strangers im McDonalds after the third night that English girls are unattractive.
This was supported by the fact that so many of the slagmaxxed English foids I see on instagram have offputting faces
I've gone into detail before about the recessed pug pheno and how I consider it inferior to the petite recessed pheno I've been accustomed to my whole life.

The thing was though, when I used POF in England there were still a decent amount of girls I found who were my type
Despite having abysmal results on POF throughout my life in Ireland, I still used it because I often seen girls on there who were my type whereas on tinder there were just hoards of plain faced foids who think theyre hot because theyre slim, then a few legit goodlooking girls that I'll never be able to meet with.

This drew a parrallel to what I seen in England on student nights out v what I eventually seen on a non student, lower class night out

When I went in England for a Saturday night out which is the night where lower class, non uni educated foids go out, there were so many more I seen who were my type.
They had more compact, estrogenic faces and more estrogenic bodies.
I also remember one objectively goodlooking girl who was slim, she looked post uni age.
I was quite drunk but found myself approaching about 4 foids I was genuinely attracted to and couldnt prevent myself from approaching, whereas on previous nights I seen none I wanted to approach when near sober then just approached randomly when drunk.

I walked a bit more throughout the city this time and I made a note that English girls either have zero investment into their appearance and look plain / invisible or they are slagmaxxed. There is almost no inbetween in the daytime at least.

TLDR:
For 18+ foids, I find a decent amount of low class, non university attending English girls to be attractive thus making me realize that my past views on them not being attractive was becasue I was in an environment with a different class of foids that I consider more plain

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, MoggerGaston, Xangsane and 4 others
TLDR:
For 18+ foids, I find a decent amount of low class, non university attending English girls to be attractive thus making me realize that my past views on them not being attractive was becasue I was in an environment with a different class of foids that I consider more plain
Based. Britain mogs, especially if you‘re a chub-chaser

Those night-life stalker videos from the UK are unmatched:

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, Chadethnic101, Ricky212 and 1 other person
Rather be in the states with high class white girls and latinas

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zan, anthony111553, LooksOrDeath and 3 others

man the harpoons

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Corleone
man the harpoons
Ay ay, Captain
mood erection GIF

fuaaark the first girl ass and the mulatta with her

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Rather be in the states with high class white girls and latinas
American women
high class

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss

UK doesn’t mog shit my friend, avg girl in Eastern European shithole looks like Stacy compared to them

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
UK doesn’t mog shit my friend, avg girl in Eastern European shithole looks like Stacy compared to them
You can keep your EE cold-hearted, low sex-drive stick figures.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Did you start taking amphetamine recently?

You’re implying there’s women that aren’t cold-hearted and low sex-drive towards sub-Chads

british girls lowkey thicc

• +1
finally someone said it. eastern european women are trashy bimbo sluts with the body of a 12yo boy and all they want is money they are soulless gold diggers. as much as people throw the "ugly british girl" meme around, they are still way better than ee whores

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss, mogger10 and Corleone

seeing vids like this always makes me want to get back into night-life and chase pussy again like I used to, but now with better looks, experience and attitude. Need to clap those cheeks.
But then I remind myself I will probably end up getting rejected a couple of times at the start, then getting wasted on alcohol and end up at the kebab store at the end of the evening. As was the usual.

Brutal.

Also would need to find a good gang to go clubbing with, was always stuck with high inhib incels and I am far from a low inhib slayer. It's just that my mates were even worse with women than me.
Had my best experiences going on city-trips like Budapest/Barcelona and going clubbing there, gotta plan some slayer trip this summer.

• +1