Be honest with yourself now…

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
If you were a foid, would you have sex with yourself?

No point in trying if you are disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, VolcelFTW, wsada and 1 other person
Of course I once found a dildo in my parents room I'd definitely use it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, wackedchives and PseudoMaxxer
yes

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer

No point in trying if you are disgusting
Yes

I'd masturbate even more and caress my breasts while doing it

• Hmm...

No point in trying if you are disgusting.
How do you find motivation to approach girls in person? I know you've told us you've had some success, and I wanna stop relying on dating apps because they've been mostly ropeful up until now

• +1
Women are naturally more attracted to themselves that’s why they take pics and curses each other on comments sections in comparison to men. Even dudes twist religion to literal word where they explicitly say man can’t be with man. But they obviously mean humans. Yet some pastors even say being a lesbian is ok cuz it turns their dick hard. Women today constantly looking at themselves and trying to be ig thots causes them to become narcissistic and like women more. They’re naturally going to be more homoerotic so yeah if the men were women they’d want to fuck themselves.

How do you find motivation to approach girls in person? I know you've told us you've had some success, and I wanna stop relying on dating apps because they've been mostly ropeful up until now
Honestly forcing myself to the point of stuttering the first times and blushing like a little pussy.

After a lot of times it has become a lot easy, test the waters don’t go there with the intention or the expectation of her liking you or going home with you.

You are just there to make her notice that you exist, you could even be good looking and she just didn’t notice you.

Go there and be friendly, the worst outcome is her only being your friend or her saying “sorry i’m not interested”.

If she says some fucked up shit that tells you more about her than about you, she’s just a pitiful person that can’t stand a conversation with a stranger, the real loser is her at that point.

Hope this helps.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
kinda weird but yeah I'd look good as a foid tbh

Other guys have said they'd fuck me if they were a girl

• JFL
Lmaoo truee

• +1