Be realistic while looksmaxxing.

most people won't improve more than 0.5 points

and by that I mean real world IN MOTION point as in how women perceive them
Depends where you start. If you’re fat, you can potentially go from subhuman to chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Depends where you start. If you’re fat, you can potentially go from subhuman to chadlite.
yeah i know that. but thats a niche not the avg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
What is your cranial base level you said your father and grand father were chads so I would expect 3 to 4 psl points
I dont know bro

only reason to looksmax is to go from 0 to 8psl lets be honest

You can technically ascend by more than 2 points, irl score is determined by height frame muscles and pheno, if you can halo these things they will legit ascend you hard, AND these halos give the most changes to how people react to you irl. Plus this is still life fuel for anyone over 5 PSL, 2 points is 7 PSL ignoring body and pheno (irl), thats fine.
The higher you are on the psl scale, the harder it is to gain points.

going from 2 psl to 4psl is much easier than going from 4psl to 6psl

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and forwardgrowth
I dont know bro

I'll try pass you a link on how to measure it i am writing a hypothsis down and i will be providing sources.

Ok bro.
giphy.gif

Legit caged

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I'll try pass you a link on how to measure it i am writing a hypothsis down and i will be providing sources.
ok bro
I feel like ironically most people will see the largest increases simply from softmaxxing which they didn't really need this forum to learn about
Weight loss is free and it will benefit u way more than a double jaw surgery unless ur really recessed.

Last edited: